PDA

View Full Version : Rotten Apple Corps, New Clan, North American PC, casual, fun

Kid Kablam
08-23-2013, 04:27 PM
The Rotten Apple Corps are a clan that has existed on and off in various forms on various games over the years. We've always dedicated ourselves to being casual, newb-friendly, and fun. That's not to say we don't compete, but we don't blow our gaskets if you don't perform perfectly.

Rotten Apple Corps is for the cool. For the people who don't sweat the small stuff. For the people who take time out of their day to help a newb who bit off more than he can chew.

I've started a chapter of the Rotten Apple Corps here because it can sometimes be difficult to fill up a co-op or pvp map, or even to get an answer when you have a question. We could all benefit from a few more friends.

RAC has a mumble chat server and a Facebook page. Feel free to join us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/rottenapplecorps/ or leave a message or send a PM to me here if you're interested in knowing more or want to join.

Kid Kablam
08-24-2013, 12:05 PM
We have a new officer with Bazookman, who already on his first day has proved that he's tremendously helpful and constantly up for a co-op, pvp, or dueling. Not to mention that he's seriously dangerous within 50 yards.

There may not be a lot of us yet, but we're having fun. Get in the groundfloor now and reap the benefits later.

Verda
08-25-2013, 09:46 AM
Well, I'm a rotten apple for sure. How many is 'not a lot of us'? And is the software allowing for us to talk to each other, like if I need someone to go on a mission with me? I'm 250 ego, still relatively new.

Verda

Kid Kablam
08-25-2013, 01:25 PM
Hello, Verda. =) There's only a half dozen of us. As for the software, it certainly is making it difficult right now. Sometimes we have to log out and log in. We hope to have more numbers in the future, of course.

Is Verda your ingame name?

PunknDestroy
08-30-2013, 01:23 PM
by chance is there still room? I'd love to join up with a clan. I'm new to the forums but I've been playing for a few months now. I'm around 650 Ego.