PDA

View Full Version : Changing Spieces

Spymaster50
08-23-2013, 04:40 PM
I learned that you can change your current character into any spieces you want to. How do I change my present character?

Ray186
08-23-2013, 05:01 PM
I learned that you can change your current character into any spieces you want to. How do I change my present character?

This is totally off subject, but does no one have spell check enabled in their respective browsers?

SSlarg
08-23-2013, 05:35 PM

look for a "recustomization token" in the claim items section
of the defiance store, it should be there. after using it
reload the game and at the character selection look at the buttons at the bottom
it should say "press X to customize"

Spymaster50
08-23-2013, 07:59 PM
I got it, thanks alot!!!!! But one thing though, how do you get the Castithan blades? AS well as the armor suit?

nathanpbutler
08-23-2013, 08:05 PM
I got it, thanks alot!!!!! But one thing though, how do you get the Castithan blades? AS well as the armor suit?

The charge blades are bought from the Thorn Liro vendor, once you start gaining rep for that faction by completing the mission "The Whisper's Scream" and start up the Battle Arenas that come right after that. Keep in mind that they require a minimum of 250 rep for that faction *and* a rather high price tag, relative to most other weapons.