PDA

View Full Version : i think we need to hear more from Trion........

LALLY
08-23-2013, 04:55 PM
It would be nice to hear from the staff and devs more, they hear our concerns constantly, id love to hear how some of them feel about the current situation of the game, their suggestions and hopes of improvements to the game. I understand being critical can touch a nerve but really feel more honesty would improve relations and belief with a lot of gamers.

A s0t
08-23-2013, 05:02 PM
you hear from trion more than anybody when they lock your threads

check out the dev tracker too you can see what questions have been asked and answered and there is a whole thread of 18 questions that have been answered

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?121680-Questions-you-guys-have-asked-the-team-answered-Part-One

LALLY
08-23-2013, 05:05 PM
you hear from trion more than anybody when they lock your threads

check out the dev tracker too you can see what questions have been asked and answered and there is a whole thread of 18 questions that have been answered

nice , id honestly like to hear from trion more like I have stated, thanks for your negative reply......no need to be so defensive

A s0t
08-23-2013, 05:06 PM
what you mean negative they lock all of your threads not me

and they did a thing on goggle for suggestions

LALLY
08-23-2013, 05:10 PM
what you mean negative they lock all of your threads not me

and they did a thing on goggle for suggestions

if you don't like my threads or what I write, don't bother coming on and replying to them.........I feel like trion should talk more honestly to us, its a valid point and one I believe, like I said, try and not be so defensive

Kid Kablam
08-23-2013, 05:14 PM
There's a dev blog, what he linked, there's video chats with the devs and so on. While that might not be a LOT of talk, it's more than from any other staff of any game I've played.

And I'm pretty sure sOT was kind of agreeing with you there, so stop being defensive.

LALLY
08-23-2013, 05:21 PM
There's a dev blog, what he linked, there's video chats with the devs and so on. While that might not be a LOT of talk, it's more than from any other staff of any game I've played.

And I'm pretty sure sOT was kind of agreeing with you there, so stop being defensive.

he didn't agree with anything, just mentioned ive had threads locked...

Rasczak
08-23-2013, 05:22 PM

Do you play MMOs?

There's been more talk from the Devs, and useful talk no less, in DCUO, WoW, and even over at Rift.

Sanguinesun
08-23-2013, 05:30 PM
Do you play MMOs?

There's been more talk from the Devs, and useful talk no less, in DCUO, WoW, and even over at Rift.

Just have to ignore what they say and pay attention only to what they do.

LALLY
08-23-2013, 05:31 PM
Do you play MMOs?

exactly......

Rasczak
08-23-2013, 05:34 PM
Just have to ignore what they say and pay attention only to what they do.

Well, they lower the price of the game quite effectively. Other than that . . . .

WARDUKE
08-23-2013, 05:46 PM
It would be nice to hear from the staff and devs more, they hear our concerns constantly, id love to hear how some of them feel about the current situation of the game, their suggestions and hopes of improvements to the game. I understand being critical can touch a nerve but really feel more honesty would improve relations and belief with a lot of gamers.

Well, they don't get paid to express their feelings. They get paid to represent Trion's feeling. Anything beyond that would be asking them to put their own livelihood at risk.

We have seen comments of support for good ideas from the community. The only reason we may not see their own ideas is simply due to the fact that they can actually table those themselves. If they get approved, you hear about it in a patch note or a coming feature.

I tend to think those of Trion, who do post here, have been about as honest as they can be. Take that how you will.

Sanguinesun
08-23-2013, 05:50 PM
Well, they don't get paid to express their feelings. They get paid to represent Trion's feeling. Anything beyond that would be asking them to put their own livelihood at risk.

Feelings isnt an accurate representation. Business interests would be a better term for it. Corporations dont have feelings. (contextual pun intended).

LALLY
08-23-2013, 05:55 PM

We have seen comments of support for good ideas from the community. The only reason we may not see their own ideas is simply due to the fact that they can actually table those themselves. If they get approved, you hear about it in a patch note or a coming feature.

I tend to think those of Trion, who do post here, have been about as honest as they can be. Take that how you will.

yeh that's a good post man, appreciate your opinion and I think your spot on, id like to hear more from trion but at the same time I do think its highly unlikely