PDA

View Full Version : PvP wait times, and 0.0 Deat frag suicides...

Chevota
08-23-2013, 05:19 PM
Are the queue's for PvP just resetting if you leave? I start up FY, i see 23 more needed. I wait about 5 mins, it drops to 15 or so. I leave and Queue MA, 23 more needed. I leave and queue back up for FY, and i need 23 more?

So is it just resetting or am i just unlucky enough that i cant get into a C&H map but once an hour?

...And can we PLEASE get a fix on 0.0 det time Frag grenades? I hate dying 1 outta every 4 throws it seems. I was thinking for a bit, i was throwing too close at times, or getting hammered in the back of the head by Volge. But no, it is still the Frag. Finally realized it now that there isnt 80 people at every Siege... Onto using a Pyro/Cluster...

viced998
08-24-2013, 03:29 PM
I totaly agree with you ! Those grenades... Since the DLC is on the server I die 10x more than before...

zDylan
08-24-2013, 03:39 PM
The grenades have been like that for ages I've put in so many tickets but there's 'nothing they can do'

DarknessEyes PT
08-24-2013, 03:58 PM
Are the queue's for PvP just resetting if you leave? I start up FY, i see 23 more needed. I wait about 5 mins, it drops to 15 or so. I leave and Queue MA, 23 more needed. I leave and queue back up for FY, and i need 23 more?

So is it just resetting or am i just unlucky enough that i cant get into a C&H map but once an hour?

...And can we PLEASE get a fix on 0.0 det time Frag grenades? I hate dying 1 outta every 4 throws it seems. I was thinking for a bit, i was throwing too close at times, or getting hammered in the back of the head by Volge. But no, it is still the Frag. Finally realized it now that there isnt 80 people at every Siege... Onto using a Pyro/Cluster...

Not sure about the frag but i use a pyro one with 0.0 and i only get hit by my own grenade when:
* The grenade hits the target and jumps into my direction.
* I trow it to my feets.
Grenades only detonate when they hit the floor (Walls or enemies don't cause it to explode).

FearDaBeard
08-24-2013, 04:51 PM
You beat me to making this thread. I have the same problem with my Fragnova during sieges and arkfalls. I've noticed that the accidental suicide bomb doesn't happen for me outside of sieges and arkfalls. Possible server lag issue?

Chevota
08-26-2013, 09:19 PM
It is strictly a dedicated issue to throwing 0.0 Det timed Frags, *and doing damage. I was using a 4,500 EGO Purple from a vendor (Think Paradise, the Echelon is a 0.8 Det time i believe)... ~This does not affect me in PvP that ive noticed, but the 1-toss nade kill is too fun.

.5 and higher Det times dont "down" you, only 0.0.

Check it, go find a Monarch. Equip a 0.0 Frag and chuck that bad boy a few times. Youll go down withing usually 4 throws, while never being near it... Then put a .5 Frag on and do the same (i used a White, never went down), you'll not go down once.

~FWIW, I had a Clusternova for the longest time that i used. Traded it for a Flash, since no one else uses them to help out (co-ops and Forges). Only started using Frags again since i recently started in on PvP, and hating every second of it but, thats another story.