PDA

View Full Version : Volge Violence: "Complete Each Type" Actually Giving Credit?

nathanpbutler
08-23-2013, 06:23 PM
Has anyone actually had the "complete each type of Volge siege" part of the Volge Violence pursuit actually give them credit for doing so? I've completed it, but never got credit, and I'm told that it is bugged. When explaining that to the live chat support GM, though, he would not credit the item, unlike in the past with a couple of other bugged pursuits.

WhiteF8ng
08-24-2013, 08:07 AM
Me, Mav, and Cerebrl were talking about this last night. When the Plague Sieges were up, the pursuits listed each location. Could it be that Volge Sieges shall come in other flavors? Kind of confusing what is meant by each type because they're ALL cap and hold.

SxB_xPUDDYTATx
08-24-2013, 09:16 AM
ive done each siege location twice, and haven't gotten that pursuit. I have completed every other pursuit, but I cant get that one to pop. clarification from a dev would be nice

SGTquig
08-24-2013, 11:31 AM
Thse are the locations I can confirm:

Mutant District (SE SF)
Bathhouse (NW SF)
Towers Quarry (East of the Crat
Kinship Plaza (Mt Tram)

Is there anymore?

nathanpbutler
08-24-2013, 12:37 PM

Dogtown (SE SF)
Bath house (NW SF)
The mine (East of the Crater)
By Bloodbath Gorge (Mt Tram)

ĄDisclaimer: don't get bent out of shape about the lack of exact titles for the places, on my cell phone away from the PS3).

Is there anymore?

The quarry.

SGTquig
08-24-2013, 02:46 PM
The quarry.

Thanks. Corrected them since I'm on Defiance now.

Somewhere I read that there was supposed to be one at Kenn Farm but there was only a data recorder.
I've done all of the sieges I mentioned and it did not take.

AmnesiaHaze
08-25-2013, 06:34 AM
got the same issue was on every siege and the pursuit didnt unlock , tested on other character , same problem

SGTquig
08-25-2013, 07:56 AM
Apparently this is nothing new. This glitch was reported to the Siege Master during the testing phase. TRION is aware of it and, hopefully, working on a resolution.

Thomas1975
08-25-2013, 08:54 AM
Apparently this is nothing new. This glitch was reported to the Siege Master during the testing phase. TRION is aware of it and, hopefully, working on a resolution.

I have done all of them and have not got credit for them. But guess Trion is not going to give credit for them even if you put in a bug report. I was told that a clan member put in a report and Trion said there is nothing they can do at this time.

DragonSlayer67
08-25-2013, 09:33 AM
It's glitched, have the same problem, i finished all sieges 4 times and the pursuit will not pop

And i'm EU

Almiel
08-25-2013, 10:09 AM

Mutant District (SE SF)
Bathhouse (NW SF)
Towers Quarry (East of the Crat
Kinship Plaza (Mt Tram)

Is there anymore?

The 1st one I did was at North Point Mine (Madera). Not all locations pop up every time. That being said, I've done all 5 locations and haven't had the Pursuit check off. Now I'm paying attention to see if they have different names. So far I've seen:

Volge Swarm

Any other names others have seen?

AmnesiaHaze
08-25-2013, 10:18 AM
ive seen 5 sieges , done all and didnt get reward , unless there some hidden invisible one its safe to assume the pursuit is broken

the only question is what comes first , the fix or the episode pursuit removal

also if the eventual fix will be retroactive or require to do all sieges again

dalendria
08-25-2013, 12:21 PM

To Trion Dev/Release Management,

Since this was an identified defect during Test, why was the pursuit left in for the release?
Given the number of critical defects right now, who made the decision to fix this post-release? I am assuming that was the decision since no one changed the pursuit criteria.

Either way, the pursuit criteria for this should be removed permanently or until the defect is resolved.

SSlarg
08-25-2013, 01:30 PM
I seem to be getting credit so far...

nathanpbutler
08-25-2013, 01:47 PM
I seem to be getting credit so far...

You must be thinking of one of the other parts of the pursuit. The part that isn't checking off for people is one that does not have a counter at all, so until it checks off, there is no way to know whether you are getting credit for the various sieges. The X/10 one is not bugged.

SSlarg
08-25-2013, 03:19 PM
You must be thinking of one of the other parts of the pursuit. The part that isn't checking off for people is one that does not have a counter at all, so until it checks off, there is no way to know whether you are getting credit for the various sieges. The X/10 one is not bugged.

I hadn't noticed but I will look a little later ;)

SGTquig
08-25-2013, 05:00 PM
I just did the siege at North Point as well, so that makes 5 so far, but nothing has popped. Could there be a sixth one someplace that nobody has found? I doubt it, but it is possible that nobody found it yet...

Bishopwacker
08-25-2013, 08:38 PM
The locations I've found so far,

Kinship plaza (Mt. Tam)
North point mine (Madera)
Towers quarry (Marin)
Mutant district (San Fran)
Bathhouse (San Fran)