PDA

View Full Version : Trion something nice for once here ya go lol

Phantom_x_Raven
08-23-2013, 11:42 PM
Ok guys from Trion after all the bs ya put us through I'm fairly well satisfied I'm sorry for spazzing on y'all but you deserved it and I in no way regret it in anyway or would change what I said or did but you guys did a decent job on the dlc but IMO the turret on the raptor should have stayed or maybe put a bit variant in the store that has a turret for like 1000-1200 bits so not everyone would have one and would be fairly unique and line your guys pockets a bit lol cuz it would be baught by many lol but as I said good job Trion but your work isn't done tho so please continue to work out the bugs as there is still quite a few with the chat voice system and loosing group while entering co-op or pvp sometimes granted it has been cut down signifintly but for dlc 2-5 don't let this happen again lol

Pyth
08-23-2013, 11:47 PM
Our school systems have failed us.

A s0t
08-23-2013, 11:50 PM
Our school systems have failed us.
it not the schools fault it the parents fault for taking there kid to the doctor to get Ritalin.

http://uploads.ronitbaras.com/2011/09/clip_image002_thumb3.jpg

Phantom_x_Raven
08-23-2013, 11:56 PM
Jokes on you :) troll fail

Rasczak
08-24-2013, 12:09 AM
Jokes on you :) troll fail

The joke is only on him if English is not your native language. Because if it is, you must an IQ in the double digits.

SilentShadowfox
08-24-2013, 12:33 AM
confirmed window licker.

WARDUKE
08-24-2013, 12:48 AM
Ok guys from Trion after all the bs ya put us through I'm fairly well satisfied I'm sorry for spazzing on y'all but you deserved it and I in no way regret it in anyway or would change what I said or did but you guys did a decent job on the dlc but IMO the turret on the raptor should have stayed or maybe put a bit variant in the store that has a turret for like 1000-1200 bits so not everyone would have one and would be fairly unique and line your guys pockets a bit lol cuz it would be baught by many lol but as I said good job Trion but your work isn't done tho so please continue to work out the bugs as there is still quite a few with the chat voice system and loosing group while entering co-op or pvp sometimes granted it has been cut down signifintly but for dlc 2-5 don't let this happen again lol

It's cool if English isn't your first language, but that is one giant sentence without even a period at the end. So, if English isn't your primary language, at the very least, break up your thoughts by hitting enter.

However, if English IS your primary language, keep on licking that window my man. :cool:

Glad you eventually got your game straightened out.

Folly
08-24-2013, 01:47 AM
Since early beta my PC was freezing every time I tried to exit the game, forcing a hard-reboot. This DLC patch finally fixed that. For that I'm thankful.

Also, for introducing fun and balanced melee weapons into an FPS, I'm thankful. Many other FPS's have either refused to touch melee, or failed to do it properly. I'm glad you pulled it off.

The number of major bugs in this game is still quite alarming...but I'm having fun playing again, so thanks for that at least.

PhonJam
08-24-2013, 05:22 AM
Although the rant violates English grammar rules, it does demonstrate excellent energy and well conveys this player's level of involvement with the game. It is good to hear from other players having such passion. Sooooooo, not even an inkling of regret for being a spaz?

Untamed Gunner
08-24-2013, 06:41 AM
I love the dlc but ic they even let your team mate atleast standing inthe truck to shoot his/her gun that would be cool for a quick fix for now. And the arenas are so awesome and when the co op comes hell ya . I am with you but if they keep up this and keep working I am happy for me am an Defiance addict once again ( they hooked me now saints 4 can wait lol ) now that says alot

TigrisMorte
08-24-2013, 07:28 AM
Sum tyme use kneeds brake ruse two maik cents