PDA

View Full Version : Clans are broken again it seems

StormRaging
08-24-2013, 07:49 AM
It would seem that clans are broken again but this time it's worse than before. The clan list is showing as totally blank, I get the option to leave the clan so I know I'm still in it. If you inspect someone, they are not showing in a clan when they are. Also there is no clan chat happening. It's like the clan doesn't exist but it does.

Dist0rt3d Hum0r
08-24-2013, 11:04 AM
Wait, clans worked at one time? 0.=.o

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs35/f/2008/293/c/1/Burn_The_Witch_by_PhuiJL.jpg

Silly people. Clans have never worked. Its all been an illusion. :)

Lucent
08-25-2013, 07:53 AM
Every time I sign on, it says I join my clan. Sometimes I really am in it, sometimes not. Every time someone in my clan signs on, it says that they joined the clan. I think it IS working, but the UI and chat messages are wrong.

Mr Pain
08-25-2013, 12:52 PM
Hopefully they patch this soon...
Also chat sometimes shows up on the screen. Most the time it doesn't.

Rally
08-25-2013, 01:02 PM
I believe there is an auto-mute setting on all chat types when you log on. Even if you unmute the channels, seems to revert back to mute again when you switch channels or logout. :(

Mr Pain
08-25-2013, 01:35 PM
I believe there is an auto-mute setting on all chat types when you log on. Even if you unmute the channels, seems to revert back to mute again when you switch channels or logout. :(

That would explain a lot.. Thanks for the info ill look into it.

Irondiesel58
08-25-2013, 02:58 PM
Clans are kind of useless aren't they? Nothing to do with them unless you can pull off clan shadow war. Not many clans that big nor is there any way to set it up.

Donnyrides
08-26-2013, 06:17 AM
I like my clan, but since they got rid of clan boosts and there is no clan specific content, it's kind of a waste of programming.

You can do everything you can do with a clan by having a players in your friends list.

Formulized
08-26-2013, 07:16 AM
Our clan is more than large enough for the Arkfall and Shadow War Pursuits (Arkfall is done). However, the lack of a functioning clan chat has killed the ability to organize for the Shadow War.