PDA

View Full Version : can't invite to clan since the dlc release

lee_sewell
08-24-2013, 07:49 AM
well basically i can't do anything with my clan cannot invite new members can't promote or demote can't even look at the full clan list and while i'm at it since the dlc came out i lose connection every 15 minutes or less that and half the time i try i can't get into groups with friends dom'y get me wrong the game is cool but the support for it sucks *** .

dramaQkarri
08-24-2013, 03:46 PM
No one in my clan - Infamous - can do invites either, even tho all still show as officers. There are a lot of social issues and everyone needs to SPEAK UP to get them fixed!

Steve Harris
08-25-2013, 04:50 PM
Same here. I've seen two or three others outside of this thread complain about this.

Cerne
08-25-2013, 05:31 PM
Same just tried there is a player next to me right as i type this and im my clan founder/leader it does not give me the option to "invite to clan" as it used to

Duncan Shadowfall
08-25-2013, 07:25 PM
I actually got someone on live chat..

[03:13:06 PM] End-user: i have a question and an issue... my issue is my clan (i am the founder) i do not get the add to clan button
[03:13:35 PM] End-user: and i have members who were before the patch but do not show as members now
[03:13:36 PM] GM Kariri: Okay. Just a moment while I retrieve your account information.
[03:13:42 PM] End-user: ok
[03:15:49 PM] GM Kariri: Give me one moment to investigate this please.
[03:20:17 PM] GM Kariri: I apologize for the inconvenience that this may be causing for you. Our development team is aware of and working to address this issue, and we hope to have a fix in place soon!

FYI

Rick