PDA

View Full Version : The new mod Vendors

kasaitenma
08-24-2013, 07:52 AM
Iron demon ranch: sells green AR mods and two blue AR mods
Coit tower: sells green BMG and infector mods and two blue BMG/infector mods
The Crater: sells green pistol mods, one blue pistol and rocket launcher/detonators
Muir: sells green sniper mods, one blue sniper and one blue pistol
bug and chug: green shotguns mods and blue sniper mod and blue pistol mod
Overpass: sells green detonator and rocket launcher mods and blue shotgun mods

Feel free to add info and ill update this post with the new stuff please do check back

Almiel
08-24-2013, 08:58 AM
Thanks for typing that up. Anyone know if the offerings change (other than the specials)?

Arsenic_Touch
08-24-2013, 09:06 AM
Each of the vendor's you listed is specific to one gun type, the special on the other hand is not limited to that particular vendor and is always random, but will always be of blue rarity.

The LMG/SMG/AR vendor is missing the non rep synergies for the catalyst injector (nano effect increase) it only has a white and green one.

The Detonator and rocket launcher vendor at the over pass is missing scope mobs for the detonator, however they will randomly show up as white tier 3 item at one of the vendor specials.

The bmg and infector vendor at coit tower is missing scope mods for the bmg and infector, however they will show up randomly as white tier 3 items at one of the vendor specials.

MaxSterling
08-24-2013, 09:24 AM
Each of the vendor's you listed is specific to one gun type, the special on the other hand is not limited to that particular vendor and is always random, but will always be of blue rarity.

The LMG/SMG/AR vendor is missing the non rep synergies for the catalyst injector (nano effect increase) it only has a white and green one.

The Detonator and rocket launcher vendor at the over pass is missing scope mobs for the detonator, however they will randomly show up as white tier 3 item at one of the vendor specials.

The bmg and infector vendor at coit tower is missing scope mods for the bmg and infector, however they will show up randomly as white tier 3 items at one of the vendor specials.

Didn't you already post the mod vendor information or was it only in the ATS forum?

Arsenic_Touch
08-24-2013, 09:26 AM
Didn't you already post the mod vendor information or was it only in the ATS forum?

I posted the locations in the alpha client section - http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?120108-Mod-vendors.

Misfit501
08-24-2013, 11:04 AM
Thanks for this!

kasaitenma
08-24-2013, 11:52 AM

iron demon ranch only are blue AR mods. it might depend on the vendor but iron demon ranch has only has ar mods. im pretty sure that the specials that theyll have will always be both one weapon class or one for two weapon class. but it doesnt change what weapon class they are for

Arsenic_Touch
08-24-2013, 12:25 PM
iron demon ranch only are blue AR mods. it might depend on the vendor but iron demon ranch has only has ar mods. im pretty sure that the specials that theyll have will always be both one weapon class or one for two weapon class. but it doesnt change what weapon class they are for

You are incorrect. They are random. I've seen rocket launcher and detonators, along with every other mod type at iron demon ranch.

kasaitenma
08-24-2013, 12:38 PM
we can argue back and forth but u sure you looked at the mod vendor and not the regular one? cause i check them regularly they seem to be random mods but not for random weapons. plus your on the PC and im on console so it might be different.

Arsenic_Touch
08-24-2013, 01:54 PM
There are only two vendors at iron demon ranch. The mod vendor and the vehicle vendor. I am not mistaken, the specials are random and it is not different between the pc and the console.

GiantInMaine
08-24-2013, 02:00 PM
Wow thanks I didn't even know about the crater one.

I'm gonna have to agree with kasaitenma on ps3 I have checked every hour I play and I play a lot the only mods I have ever seen at Iron Demon on special are always for ar/lmg/smg.

kasaitenma
08-24-2013, 03:17 PM
There are only two vendors at iron demon ranch. The mod vendor and the vehicle vendor. I am not mistaken, the specials are random and it is not different between the pc and the console.

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?127533-**Where-certain-mods-are-found**

different person, says the same thing about the blue mods. like i said i dont like to argue so instead of posting next time you see a mod at IDR that isnt for AR/SMG/LMGs or anywhere or that matter, take a screenshot and post that

Elara Grimm
08-24-2013, 05:01 PM

Same applies to the Pistol Mod Vendor at the Crater

jr_smurf_dog
08-24-2013, 05:26 PM
Check out my thread, its in my sig

jr_smurf_dog
08-24-2013, 05:27 PM
http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?127533-**Where-certain-mods-are-found**

different person, says the same thing about the blue mods. like i said i dont like to argue so instead of posting next time you see a mod at IDR that isnt for AR/SMG/LMGs or anywhere or that matter, take a screenshot and post that

That thread is mine, i took the time to go to every place and check out what mods can be found where.

kasaitenma
08-24-2013, 05:53 PM
i only put the link in to tell Arsenic_Touch that he was wrong that the blue mods change for the weapons theyll be for at particular vendor. in other words to show that other ppl agreed w/ me. im sry if u were offended btw just found out that the rocket mods special at the crater can also be a detonator mod

jr_smurf_dog
08-24-2013, 05:56 PM
i only put the link in to tell Arsenic_Touch that he was wrong that the blue mods change for the weapons theyll be for at particular vendor. in other words to show that other ppl agreed w/ me. im sry if u were offended btw just found out that the rocket mods special at the crater can also be a detonator mod

Yea i just posted this today... Im going to experiment on the vendors

Sortiarius
09-09-2013, 06:50 AM
Iron demon ranch: sells green AR mods and two blue AR mods
Coit tower: sells green BMG and infector mods and two blue BMG/infector mods
The Crater: sells green pistol mods, one blue pistol and rocket launcher/detonators
Muir: sells green sniper mods, one blue sniper and one blue pistol
bug and chug: green shotguns mods and blue sniper mod and blue pistol mod
Overpass: sells green detonator and rocket launcher mods and blue shotgun mods

Feel free to add info and ill update this post with the new stuff please do check back

Headlands Transit Depot
Mods - When I was there sold 1 blue pistol for 2232
All white mods slots, level 1 for all weps for 500

Sorti

mattr
09-09-2013, 07:14 AM
EDIT: Nevermind, my sleep addled brain just figured out what Arsenic was referring to.

Off Topic: BTW Kasaitenma you should run with me (Lafiel) and Contact in PvP sometime. Been seeing you around quite a bit lately.

Sortiarius
09-09-2013, 11:06 PM
bug and chug: green shotguns mods "Magazines" are only for Combat and Pump shotguns. There are none for sawed off shotguns. But since there are only 2 barrels and 2 rounds, I guess this makes sense. There is a spot for a magazine, so they could do something like rapid reload.

crasher
09-09-2013, 11:15 PM
bug and chug: green shotguns mods "Magazines" are only for Combat and Pump shotguns. There are none for sawed off shotguns. But since there are only 2 barrels and 2 rounds, I guess this makes sense. There is a spot for a magazine, so they could do something like rapid reload.

Exactly right.