PDA

View Full Version : I do not want to use my update apperance is there a way to still play

poorkatsue
08-24-2013, 09:41 AM
OK I got my DLC and loged out now I can not log in without changing my charaters appearance which I do not want to do. HOW do I play? I plan on making a new charater for the new race. I also do not want to lose the change appearance incase I want to change something later on.

sey
08-24-2013, 09:44 AM
Just use it but don't change anything. You'll still have access to the Redo for other characters you make.

poorkatsue
08-24-2013, 09:52 AM
are you sure as the final screen saids "you have not made any changes to your character, are you sure you want to continue? You will have to purchase another item to be able to change your character if you do not do so now."

Misfit501
08-24-2013, 10:55 AM
Once you claim it from the store the next time you log in you'll be prompted to update your appearance.

drackiller
08-24-2013, 11:34 AM
Just use it but don't change anything. You'll still have access to the Redo for other characters you make.

Like this man here says ;) Claim, use it but don`t change nothing if that`s what you want.

drackiller
08-24-2013, 11:36 AM
are you sure as the final screen saids "you have not made any changes to your character, are you sure you want to continue? You will have to purchase another item to be able to change your character if you do not do so now."

I did that and it worked, if your unsure, just move one spec to the left or righ and then return to the original position.