PDA

View Full Version : Mod question

NightWolf03
08-24-2013, 12:29 PM
Does anybody know how to get the prepared synergys for the saw? They have all the other synergys for sell in the mod stores besides that one.

A s0t
08-24-2013, 12:40 PM
right i have prepared synergies mods for 2 infectors, 1 shot gun, and 1 for sniper

NightWolf03
08-24-2013, 05:07 PM
right i have prepared synergies mods for 2 infectors, 1 shot gun, and 1 for sniperYa well i bought the frontier saw from top notch. and i just wanted to see how fast the ammo regen is. I hope its good bc it seems like alot of trouble to find the mods for it. unless i get lucky enough to find somebody on this forum to sell them to me.

Indra Echo
08-24-2013, 06:30 PM
Ya well i bought the frontier saw from top notch. and i just wanted to see how fast the ammo regen is. I hope its good bc it seems like alot of trouble to find the mods for it. unless i get lucky enough to find somebody on this forum to sell them to me.

If I"m not mistaken you can only get these at the Faction vendors from their mod caches-probably the one that sells prepared synergy weapons. They can't be traded (shhh, yes they can but I can't say it here or it might get "fixed").

plantpot
08-24-2013, 06:33 PM
The same place you got the gun.

NightWolf03
08-24-2013, 07:00 PM
Well sometimes they have prepared mods as specials. i just havent seen one for a saw yet. And buying those mod caches is 100 reputation everytime you buy it so you might not even get it for the right gun.

Indra Echo
08-24-2013, 11:22 PM
Well sometimes they have prepared mods as specials. i just havent seen one for a saw yet. And buying those mod caches is 100 reputation everytime you buy it so you might not even get it for the right gun.

Pretty much a crap shoot. But that's kind of the point. Things are meant to be like buying a pack of baseball cards. It's hoping for something good and usually not getting what you want, but sometimes getting a happy surprise.