PDA

View Full Version : Haven't been able to get past arena one because....

A Frikn Grizzly
08-24-2013, 02:29 PM
....My internet is being shi+ and i get disconnected after 5 minutes.....thats all I get, 5 minutes of killing 99ers, then disconnected, and I keep hearing the arenas are bullshi+ to complete, so this game just keeps geting better and better!

Indra Echo
08-24-2013, 05:32 PM
....My internet is being shi+ and i get disconnected after 5 minutes.....thats all I get, 5 minutes of killing 99ers, then disconnected, and I keep hearing the arenas are bullshi+ to complete, so this game just keeps geting better and better!

Well, that's one viewpoint and you're welcome to it. I've experienced lag, but then my internet isn't the best and I'm using wifi--wired is better. I've completed them all, got the mask and blade, so the issue is not necessarily the game's problem. Part of it could be, but a major portion of it could also be our own connections. Even in your post you say your internet is being shi+, so how is that this game's fault? If I misunderstood that, I apologize. Part of this is they are very busy right now, as are the Dark Matter arkfalls.

The arenas are ok-I won't say great fun, because I wasn't one who wanted them in any way at all. I think horde mode and PvP are ok in small doses but I prefer other stuff. I do like the challenge and since they're here would like more modes, and even some other virtual locations, even such as some of the Votanis home worlds, maybe. If you think this is laggy (and it does sound bad for you) then imagine MP mode.