PDA

View Full Version : New Content?

Kye Azreal
08-24-2013, 07:04 PM
Hey guys, I've been offline for a while now (played defiance about 4 months ago probably), trying to take a break until the game improves on itself a little more in order to reach it's full potential. I have been searching the forums and google for the past hour to see whats been improved and all I'm seeing is mostly about the new DLC that was just released (which I though was supposed to be weeks ago), in addition to the arena and the Volge. My question is: Is there any new gameplay features besides this that I am missing? Are there better stats or a different GUI? Any word on an auction house? Or more RPG elements? I really want this game to be good, and it has humungous potential, but last time I played, it seemed kind of bland and most of the activities seemed similar and somewhat, well, boring.

To be clear, I'm not trying to troll, complain, or be a downer. I was just curious before I considered retiring my copy and trading it for store credit for GTA V....

Any non-pessimistic anwers will be very much appreciated.

Thanks, Kye.

x3kingsheat136x
08-24-2013, 07:13 PM
dark matter arkfalls
no word on auction house
its getting better but like you said not to full potential yet

A s0t
08-24-2013, 07:17 PM
still as broken when you left
/true

Kye Azreal
08-24-2013, 07:18 PM
Thank you. I might just pop in the disk in a minute and see for myself. I was kind of hoping for a little bit more by now though, kind of a bummer. As much as I wanted it to be a MMOFPS/RPG, it'll always be just an MMOFPS...

Rizzlok
08-24-2013, 07:19 PM
still as broken when you left
/true

yep.

10char.