PDA

View Full Version : I got my items !!

Vastier
08-24-2013, 09:38 PM
Anyone eles got there items finally ?

Fiancee
08-24-2013, 11:07 PM
I got alot of junk but no blade? I think season pass ownwers are supposed to get one, right.

Sanguinesun
08-24-2013, 11:08 PM
I got alot of junk but no blade? I think season pass ownwers are supposed to get one, right.

Only after you've gone through the data recorder hunting and the arenas

MacDeath
08-24-2013, 11:42 PM
No one, not SP holders, or DLC buyers geta a free blade. You must finish the arenas to be founf worthy.

viced998
08-25-2013, 01:49 AM
Yes, Sir ! :)

Elric1
08-25-2013, 04:10 AM
No one, not SP holders, or DLC buyers geta a free blade. You must finish the arenas to be founf worthy.

ala run around the easiest arenas get's tins of rep for hitting easy gold then buy your orange blade. =P

I just want the mask and I can't get past the last arena damnit =(

Mael Phaedor
08-25-2013, 05:42 AM
Finally got my stuff, but I gotta say, despite how cool it looks, I was TERRIBLY disappointed by the Raptor. Truck of Doom my butt, the FREE quest duni beats it hands down in EVERY meaningful category. It needs to be tougher to destroy, do more damage ramming and be flagged as a cerberus, not a roller. I can understand them not adding the weapons to it, that could cause some problems, but there's zero good reason to have it suck as bad as it does.

And even if they keep it with terrible stats, people would STILL use it if it was flagged as a cerberus, at least then we could get the skill up without farming shadow wars/co-ops for it.