PDA

View Full Version : Best infectors?

Jacked
08-25-2013, 12:00 AM
I was wondering what were the best infector for spawning the most bugs and or the fastest? I have an invader I like cause the full auto and hatch damage + DOT. My favorite would have to be the incubator because it spawns 2 bugs per infection slows the target and still hatches on death. the only downside to the incubator is no hatch dmg and no DOT. i guess what i am asking if having the DOT and hatch damage better at spawning because it kills faster or not? my goal is to have as many bugs out as i can.

Tyger
08-25-2013, 02:51 AM
The absolute best infector is the one that backfires in the shooters face and causes the body to go limp, turning it into a fleshpile for the bugs to orgy on.

...by far the 'best' infector... ever.

Jacked
08-25-2013, 05:21 PM
anyone with any real help?

Notturno
08-25-2013, 06:12 PM
The absolute best infector is the one that backfires in the shooters face and causes the body to go limp, turning it into a fleshpile for the bugs to orgy on.

The best type of Infector indeed.

anyone with any real help?

Depends on what you are doing. The type that brings the most ire out of me is the Canker. There's not a good warning system for when it's ticking away at you, so I often don't notice the damage until it's too late.

Wizx13
08-25-2013, 06:30 PM
When I use a infector in Defiance it reminds me of when Will Smith is handed that tiny little gun in MIB. They all look like toy guns lol.

Cryzak
08-25-2013, 06:35 PM
Canker, found legendary one today if want buy it give me a message(eu server) i got 2 of those now:)

Jacked
08-25-2013, 10:33 PM
Canker, found legendary one today if want buy it give me a message(eu server) i got 2 of those now:)

i got a orange rocket launcher has sludge rockets maybe we could trade

Jacked
08-25-2013, 10:34 PM
The best type of Infector indeed.

Depends on what you are doing. The type that brings the most ire out of me is the Canker. There's not a good warning system for when it's ticking away at you, so I often don't notice the damage until it's too late. but is it the best for spawning bugs

krondin
08-25-2013, 11:35 PM
Echelon pvp faction vendor TACC INVADER < i think thats its name > its blue.
Fires full auto , produces a great deal of bugs, and with a bug damage mod its deadly!

Where bugs aren't primary concern for AOE type damage, then Canker is best.

Cryzak
08-26-2013, 04:24 AM
Sorry but i dont use ML(only mass cannon) but contact me on game if u want to buy it

Dracian
08-26-2013, 05:53 AM
Cankers only spawn bug on target's death. Ergo perhaps the worst for you.

The best is the Invader : fast ROF and spawns 3 bugs each 5 needles IIRC. But definitely not the Canker.

And of course :

This*9001