PDA

View Full Version : Friend can't hear me anymore, when i use my headset

iKON
08-25-2013, 06:57 AM
--- CLOSED ---

Yesterday, when start playing everything was alright, but then, from one moment to the other, my friend, also the only clan-mate, was unable to hear me...we tried everything, took a look at all options, which are the same way as they were when everything was alright...invited a friend from a different clan and everything worked...idk, but i witnessed that it was exactly after hearing the data recorders, but not sure if this has something to do with it...

please trion, hope you do something and fix it, as i lose fun by playing without being able to communicate :/

installed both game new and problem fixed :_) but thx to all of you that tried to help, stay the best :)

js12
08-25-2013, 08:45 AM
Did you check to make sure you guys are on the same channel? Both on group or clan chat?

iKON
08-25-2013, 09:26 AM
Did you check to make sure you guys are on the same channel? Both on group or clan chat?

unfortunately the first we checked, also checked all other settings as they were before, when everything worked fine :( idk :( there are two strange things, no idea if it has something to do with it, but it happened after listening to the data recorders...and the next is, that we both can here everyone outside the clan and they us, but can't hear each others as we both clan-members...trying both now a new installation and hope it works :/ also hope trion finds the bug and can fix it :_)

took already the fun to play :(

iKON
08-26-2013, 09:09 AM
update as problem is solved due to new installation :_)