PDA

View Full Version : PS3 NA: Bought DLC but can't download it. Anyone help please?

mattr
08-25-2013, 07:35 AM
Title. It says it's purchased in the store, but when I hit download nothing happens. Haven't used the store since all of the changes so i'm not sure if i'm just doing something wrong...

mattr
08-25-2013, 07:37 AM
Nevermind. Guess I had to restart my PS3 or something. Suddenly appeared.

Misfit501
08-25-2013, 07:42 AM
Yup. Was going to tell you to use live chat but nevermind. Cheers!

Twiste
03-25-2014, 10:29 PM
I am having this exact problem. :( I've got the season pass but whenever I try and download it or the dlc, the loading screen flashes before it takes me back to the content page. This is so aggravating especially the thought of wasting my money. I tried signing out and signing back in, I tried resetting my ps3 system, nothing works. To make sure it wasn't a Sony problem I tried downloading a free game and it worked. But the Defiance dlcs won't download. I hope someone can help :(

Atticus Batman
03-25-2014, 10:53 PM
I am having this exact problem. :( I've got the season pass but whenever I try and download it or the dlc, the loading screen flashes before it takes me back to the content page. This is so aggravating especially the thought of wasting my money. I tried signing out and signing back in, I tried resetting my ps3 system, nothing works. To make sure it wasn't a Sony problem I tried downloading a free game and it worked. But the Defiance dlcs won't download. I hope someone can help :(
Just check your claims box. If you are talking about gunslinger, then you should have a gunslinger cache and title in your claims.

All items that come with a dlc ownership go into claims.

Twiste
03-26-2014, 09:51 AM
Okay thanks!