PDA

View Full Version : Server List?

Ranjer
04-01-2013, 12:15 PM
I was just wondering if anyone knew any information on if and how many servers are going to be put up for launch. I have not heard much detail on whether this game is going to run on massive instanced servers or the traditional multiple smaller servers. Any details would be nice as I am trying to organized a large group of people together.

Komakala
04-01-2013, 12:18 PM
There will be two servers, North America and Europe. You'll select which server you want to connect to by clicking Settings in the launcher. It will be massive instance servers, with an emphasis on trying to place you in the same instance as your friends. Though there is always the option to "Go To Friend" in the Ctrl shortcut menu.

Suikoden
04-01-2013, 12:18 PM
Come on now...there's a thread RIGHT there on the first page

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?12269-Read-First-Before-Creating-a-Topic

FizzyMyNizzy
04-01-2013, 12:22 PM
I was just wondering if anyone knew any information on if and how many servers are going to be put up for launch. I have not heard much detail on whether this game is going to run on massive instanced servers or the traditional multiple smaller servers. Any details would be nice as I am trying to organized a large group of people together.

Server List
US
EU

I'm not even joking.