PDA

View Full Version : How is the game doing?

cesmode
08-25-2013, 08:58 AM
I bought the game a month or two ago. I haven't really played much because the world felt empty, no one was map chatting, and I just didnt like the mutant AI.

How is the game doing now?
Any good updates?

Rasczak
08-25-2013, 09:55 AM
Whether or not an update is good or bad is subjective.

Overall, though, the game (at least on PC) is doing the same as it was when you left. That's about all I can say, and it is based on an assumption from general appearance, since Trion Worlds doesn't release hard data on populations (which is fine, not many MMO studios ever do).

Dist0rt3d Hum0r
08-25-2013, 10:08 AM
Eh, its doing alright. Lot of bug fixes (and just as many breaks). You'll have a HUGE update to download if you want to play though since the DLC dropped (finally!). Other than that not a whole lot has happened. I have been seeing a decreased number of players though, which is unfortunate, because its the social aspect of the game that I enjoy most.

Elric1
08-25-2013, 12:27 PM
Xbox was boomin but it calmed down a bit.. still a lot more than used to over here.

Dist0rt3d Hum0r
08-25-2013, 12:32 PM
I thought there was an influx of players. I expect to see it again near Christmas time too. Not too much after that though.

Major Nelson
08-25-2013, 01:14 PM
I thought there was an influx of players. I expect to see it again near Christmas time too. Not too much after that though.

Oh you mean after new consoles and new call of duty?

Dist0rt3d Hum0r
08-25-2013, 01:19 PM
Oh you mean after new consoles and new call of duty?

IMO, Ghost looks like trash, but yea, there will still be some kids that want the game, believe it or not. :p