PDA

View Full Version : Broken Scopes

omnes nox
08-25-2013, 11:31 AM
A large number of scopes for AR's, and pistols are broken. All of my weapons from pre DLC have lost their recticles. I have also modded some new weapons with scopes since the DLC with no effect. I feel that enough of the previous issues with the DLC have been fixed that this issue should receive some Dev time to find a fix. It is a serious hindrance to my play style.

Thank You,
Nox

dee man
08-27-2013, 09:49 PM
A large number of scopes for AR's, and pistols are broken. All of my weapons from pre DLC have lost their recticles. I have also modded some new weapons with scopes since the DLC with no effect. I feel that enough of the previous issues with the DLC have been fixed that this issue should receive some Dev time to find a fix. It is a serious hindrance to my play style.

Thank You,
Nox

If you are using the stabilization scopes, they changed these after the last patch. They are now just like the shotgun hipspread scope and there is no visible difference when aiming. You get the bonuses, but no scope vision or magnification. They changed a few others too, I believe all the changes are in the patch notes.