PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Grievance !

Steelheart
07-16-2012, 09:12 PM
http://www.grievanceguild.com

Ever buy a game (or download a free 2 play mmo) and sit there waiting to choose a server, hoping you choose a good one with good people that are helpful and not just jerks that flame you when u ask a question. Ever hate joining a guild that you know no one? Ever hop from guild to guild trying to find one that suits you and your play style? Have you ever quit a game that you liked but could never get help from guildies or even find a guild that you liked? Well I am here to tell you there is an answer. Grievance is an online gaming community that spans many games.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AELQw6XsLIU

Official Grievance Guilds
Elder Scrolls Online (Guild available at launch)
Everquest II - Permafrost Server
Guild Wars 2 - Denova's Rest Server
Neverwinter Nights Online (Guild available at launch)
SWTOR (Empire: The Shadowlands) (Republic: Jedi Covenant) - PvE Servers
Wildstar (Guild available at launch)
World of Warcraft (Horde) - Thrall Server

Embassies (Smaller Grievance Guilds)
Aion (Elyos) - Siel Server
Final Fantasy XIV (Embassy available at re-launch)
League of Legends
Tera - Tempest Reach Server
World of Warcraft (Alliance) - Azuremyst Server

Team Grievance (Grievance FPS/Shooter/PvP Clans)
Defiance (Clan available at launch)
World of Warplanes (Clan available at launch)
World of Tanks

(many other smaller and Independent MMOs)

Grievance is a family-oriented online gaming community. We have a very rich and honorable heritage that spans many games over many years, during which Grievance has proven that one can have a very rewarding gaming experience, yet have a life as well. The concepts of family, honor, and loyalty are hallmarks of Grievance and are expected to be upheld and respected by all members.

Grievance is an adult gaming community, 18+ only. We have many long term members. This is no start up guild. We were formed in October 15th, of the year 2000. We were not always known as Grievance, but the membership has been strong and growing! We are one of the few trademarked Guilds in all gaming communities. We are comprised of singles, married couples, retired people, military members, college students and people located through out the World.

When you join Grievance you join a family. This family spans many games and even on opposite sides of the same game. Grievance is always a strong presence in games they are in. Grievance even has a real life get together, like a family reunion. We have this every year. We have a strong management support for each game, not same leaders in every game at one time.

We at Grievance are always looking to expand as anyone would expect. The larger the Grievance community the better it is. Wouldn't it be nice to start a game at launch and have a lot of Grievance members log in with you on the same server and same side? Imagine the friendships you will make with such a strong gaming community.

If Grievance seems like a place for you, please feel free to visit out forums. Its free to register and browse the forums. Come see what games we are in and the servers we reside on. There is always an officer of a certain game or a council member willing to answer any questions. Its free to register on the forums, so come on over and take a look. Place an introduction about yourself in the Forum Registration / Applications Forum. Let us know a bit about yourself and what games you are interested or currently playing in. Hope to see you there.

Thank you for your time
Nionya [Director of Community Outreach Group] Grievance Global Gaming
visit us at http://www.grievanceguild.com

Kalbuir
07-17-2012, 03:31 AM
Welcome! nice to see a well established and mature guild jump of defiance as well:)

Myrddin
07-17-2012, 08:34 AM
Very cool! Can't wait to see you guys in game! I might have a home now for my Defiance character when we release ;)

Adsinonimous
07-17-2012, 10:18 AM
The guild looks well established and very professional. Nice to see you guys coming to play the game. I'm sure that I will enjoy seeing you guys around and maybe playing with you guys. :)

Steelheart
07-18-2012, 07:04 AM
If any of you wish to know more about Grievance please feel free to sign up on our site as a Site Member and participate in our community. Everyone is welcome to join up!

Just put "Site Member" in the Game Affiliation section when you register!

Cyber
07-18-2012, 12:50 PM
Welcome to you and your clan!

Killam
07-30-2012, 04:15 PM
Hello all. Just wanting to say hi. I will be looking forward in gaming with yall soon.

Memo
07-30-2012, 08:52 PM
I joined Grievance in the beta for Rift. Looking for a great group of people to game with in Defiance and everything you will play in the future? You can't go wrong with Grievance!

Jenbuu
07-31-2012, 12:44 AM
Dont forget to drop by and have a look at defiance central and link your guild to the community if your interested

http://defiance-central.com/community/community-sites/

site launched yesterday so be the first :)

Aaronjin
07-31-2012, 12:46 PM
i only saw white people on that cover pic, and being native american...it didnt appeal to me :(

Steelheart
08-03-2012, 07:35 AM
i only saw white people on that cover pic, and being native american...it didnt appeal to me :(

Then come and join us for the next picture =)

Jenbuu
08-03-2012, 07:49 AM
Then come and join us for the next picture =)

i wouldnt take notice fella lol, take alook at his other posts. But get to games com and get a pic with Kalbuir :)

Kalbuir
08-03-2012, 07:54 AM
But get to games com and get a pic with Kalbuir :)

LOL There are much more interesting people to take photo's with on GamesCom though :P

Steelheart
08-03-2012, 12:55 PM
but get to games com and get a pic with Kalbuir :)

If i had the time/money i'd definately drop in :)

Bellyphat
08-09-2012, 09:09 AM
So glad Grievance is going to have a clan in this game. Such promise this game holds. I cant wait for more and more info.

Arkamenitas
08-11-2012, 10:10 PM
can always use some solid guilds and gaming communities to start building up a following here :)

Steelheart
08-14-2012, 08:55 AM
can always use some solid guilds and gaming communities to start building up a following here :)

On it =) We're planning on bringing alot a players to Defiance :)

Kaitlyn
08-15-2012, 06:45 PM
Hey everyone! Wanted to take a min and WELCOME all the new members to the family

Steelheart
08-17-2012, 10:56 AM
Updated to be an Official Grievance recruitment post =)

Thanks for the move to the recruitment forums!

Is there any way that we could get the title changed?

Memo
08-22-2012, 10:51 AM
Waiting on Defiance to release? Playing other games to pass them time? Come and check us out!

WWW.GRIEVANCEGUILD.COM

XnameZ
09-07-2012, 08:22 AM
hello.. i have sign up in your website.. but i still cant login.. what should i do? and i want to join your guild when Defiance is out :D

Steelheart
09-13-2012, 01:24 PM
hello.. i have sign up in your website.. but i still cant login.. what should i do? and i want to join your guild when Defiance is out :D

Gotcha covered! Welcome to the family!

Steelheart
09-19-2012, 06:06 AM
Please welcome Jade to our family!

MavrickMoose
09-25-2012, 12:45 PM
Looking forward to trying this game. Looks fun. I love the guild concept here combining both family and fun. Best of both worlds. Hope I'm accepted to be a member of this guild. Can't wait till April. What a thrill it would be to be a beta tester. That'd be cool. Was a tester on one other game before and it was great to be able to give the dev's input on how real players felt about game mechanics. Was also cool finding the bugs where you could use some lame ship/gun..... against another ship and just pwn it good:D:P

Steelheart
09-25-2012, 07:00 PM
Looking forward to trying this game. Looks fun. I love the guild concept here combining both family and fun. Best of both worlds. Hope I'm accepted to be a member of this guild. Can't wait till April. What a thrill it would be to be a beta tester. That'd be cool. Was a tester on one other game before and it was great to be able to give the dev's input on how real players felt about game mechanics. Was also cool finding the bugs where you could use some lame ship/gun..... against another ship and just pwn it good:D:P

Heya and well met! We look forward to gaming with you soon. Doing some work on our email/PM system on the site so your application may not show up for a couple days. Soon as it does we'll bump you up on the forums and get you aquainted with everyone :)

Steelheart
10-01-2012, 07:22 AM
Please welcome MavrickMoose to our family!

Disdain
10-08-2012, 06:43 AM
I have been quite excited about the release of the game for a while now and to join a decent Guild/Clan can only sweeten the experience. Unfortunately due to my current location, I'm limited to the locations I can browse on the Internet, your home page being one that is currently blocked. So I'd like to register my interest here in the interim.

After the numerous MMOís Iíve played if this could be a successful shooter would make me a happy man, Dust 514 beta is currently being enjoyed by the many on PS3 atm, alas due to my geographical challenges I can not experience It till December. This however, is the one Iíve been waiting for. I have BIG hopes for this game (I had BIG hopes for Tabula Rasa and looked what happened there).

Hopefully this game will prove to be as good as rumoured and we can blast away minions of all ilk till the wee hours and serve up the ashes with a glass of chilled Sancerre.

Steelheart
10-10-2012, 05:55 AM
I have been quite excited about the release of the game for a while now and to join a decent Guild/Clan can only sweeten the experience. Unfortunately due to my current location, I'm limited to the locations I can browse on the Internet, your home page being one that is currently blocked. So I'd like to register my interest here in the interim.

After the numerous MMO’s I’ve played if this could be a successful shooter would make me a happy man, Dust 514 beta is currently being enjoyed by the many on PS3 atm, alas due to my geographical challenges I can not experience It till December. This however, is the one I’ve been waiting for. I have BIG hopes for this game (I had BIG hopes for Tabula Rasa and looked what happened there).

Hopefully this game will prove to be as good as rumoured and we can blast away minions of all ilk till the wee hours and serve up the ashes with a glass of chilled Sancerre.

We'd be honored to game with you. Try this link ( www.grievanceguild.com/forums ) to sign up on our forums. It bypasses the home page, and might make it possible to register :)

Disdain
10-10-2012, 06:49 AM
We'd be honored to game with you. Try this link ( www.grievanceguild.com/forums ) to sign up on our forums. It bypasses the home page, and might make it possible to register :)

Many thanks that certainly did the trick, application done. :D

Steelheart
10-16-2012, 07:14 AM
Getting pretty excited! Saw a commercial for the TV series while watching Revolution last night. SWEET!

Disdain
10-16-2012, 08:08 AM
Yeah, really looking forward to the game and show, that's if I somehow manage to get access to the show.

Steelheart
10-26-2012, 07:26 AM
Please welcome Lord Garth to our family!

Steelheart
11-01-2012, 08:14 PM
Please welcome Rspeer14 to our family!

Steelheart
11-19-2012, 06:08 PM
Please welcome Jellybean to our family!

Steelheart
12-19-2012, 02:37 PM
Please welcome Occidio to our family!

Fuznwerfer
12-20-2012, 02:56 PM
I have applied on your forums and hope to be able to join. Though I am rather young, I believe I am mature enough. I have played plenty of games with clans and voice chat servers, where communication is sometimes prime. I know to follow orders and NEVER break down or make unreasonable actions. I'm very interested in Defiance in the possibility of tactics for PvP and how to make it work. Also, I have most weekends to play and some weekdays. I will not be available all the time, but I will always join clan activities when possible. I hope to be able to join the Grievance family. On a side note, I have worked in the past to establish clans and am familiar with organizational work and coherence, so if you do need anyone to help, I can, but then again your clan looks like it has a great foundation and you all probably know a lot more than I do.

Thanks,
Fuz

Captainoblivious
01-01-2013, 10:15 AM
Thats quite a list of games there :) I did not see the grand daddy of all large scale open world PvP Dark Age of Camelot on that list. Did your guild ever play there as well?

Steelheart
01-02-2013, 08:16 AM
Thats quite a list of games there :) I did not see the grand daddy of all large scale open world PvP Dark Age of Camelot on that list. Did your guild ever play there as well?

Although we never really have an "Official" Guild in DAOC, many of us did play it for a short time ;)

Steelheart
01-06-2013, 10:16 AM
Come join us in Teamspeak during the upcoming beta weekend! We have a very vibrant community, and we're excited about Defiance!

DiRtDoGg
01-07-2013, 02:11 PM
I just wanted to poke my head in and say hello to everyone looking into Grievance and also everyone else on this site. I am DiRtDoGg the FPS/Shooter Director of Grievance and I am in charge of getting the core structure and framework set when new FPS/Shooters come along. Defiance is a top priority for myself along with Grievance and we plan on going full force starting this coming BETA. We are looking for people who want to work together and help one another to succeed in common goals. As it has already been stated we live by Family Honor and Loyalty and this is one of the main reasons we have been able to be around so long and be apart of so many great online games and communities. Even if Grievance is not the Guild/Clan for you we would still love for anyone to be apart of our growing community. I look forward to meeting all the new members as we gear up for the BETA and Launch of Defiance. If anyone has any questions please dont hesitate to contact myself or any other Grievance members.

Grievance FPS Director
DiRtDoGg

Occidio
01-08-2013, 06:28 PM
Guess I should say hello here! Since you extended me a welcome that I never did see :)

Doc
01-08-2013, 07:11 PM
Really nice guild! You don't have a league or guild for DC Universe Online for the PS3? If so I would join today?

shivan
01-09-2013, 11:30 AM
Are you all going to have the guild just on the pc side of the game. Or will you have the guild set up for ps3 and xbox also?

DiRtDoGg
01-09-2013, 12:11 PM
we are predominately a PC guild/clan and everyone who has signed up to play with us or was already in the guild are also. So at this point we are only PC however if I find there are a large number of people interested in the console side for Defiance I might look into setting that up as well

Thanks to everyone who has shown interest already.. This community is amazing

Farshaw
01-09-2013, 12:32 PM
Hi guys Im new to the site and am really excited for this game to release. I would be really intrested in joining your guild if you would have me. I am a PS3 player and have dabbled around in DCUO from time to time and the only other mmo that I actually was really in to was FF online

Steelheart
01-09-2013, 05:42 PM
Hi guys Im new to the site and am really excited for this game to release. I would be really intrested in joining your guild if you would have me. I am a PS3 player and have dabbled around in DCUO from time to time and the only other mmo that I actually was really in to was FF online

We would love to have you join our family! Make sure to goto www.grievanceguild.com and register on our forums there to join :)

DiRtDoGg
01-10-2013, 11:30 AM
Beta is right around the corner so if anyone is still looking for a clan for Defiance drop us a line. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to pm me or Steelheart on here or sign up on our forums.. www.Grievanceguild.com.. Hope to see everyone in game very soon

Doc
01-10-2013, 11:38 AM
Are you all going to have the guild just on the pc side of the game. Or will you have the guild set up for ps3 and xbox also?

It seems all the guilds so far on these forums are pc. Looks like its time to start the first ps3 guild on here.

shivan
01-10-2013, 01:00 PM
It seems all the guilds so far on these forums are pc. Looks like its time to start the first ps3 guild on here.

I agree, let me know what i can do to help you.

Griffin
01-10-2013, 01:05 PM
Good to see a long standing and professional guild out there that honors friends and family. I look forward to hunting with you all.

Please watch for my application in the near future

Steelheart
01-10-2013, 04:57 PM
Really nice guild! You don't have a league or guild for DC Universe Online for the PS3? If so I would join today?

We do have a few players in DCUO, but they're PC players. Not sure if those are separate servers or not.

Hungrypunkr
01-10-2013, 07:06 PM
I hope you guys dont just leave us xbox fans out in the cold. I love the look of this group and would enjoy being a part of it.

Steelheart
01-11-2013, 06:10 AM
I hope you guys dont just leave us xbox fans out in the cold. I love the look of this group and would enjoy being a part of it.

I'm hoping that they let us all play on the same servers, but not counting on it.

DiRtDoGg
01-11-2013, 10:15 AM
Good to see a long standing and professional guild out there that honors friends and family. I look forward to hunting with you all.

Please watch for my application in the near future

Looking forward to it.. If you have any questions please feel free to ask

Doc
01-11-2013, 11:31 AM
We do have a few players in DCUO, but they're PC players. Not sure if those are separate servers or not.

They are separate servers and will be the same for his game as well, good luck anyways though!

Billiam
01-11-2013, 12:07 PM
Hey, sounds like an interesting guild.

I would love to start the game already on a guild like yours, so application sent!

Steelheart
01-11-2013, 12:27 PM
Hey, sounds like an interesting guild.

I would love to start the game already on a guild like yours, so application sent!

Well met!

Got you approved on the site. Make sure to stop in the Defiancce application forum on our site and introduce yourself there. Cya in Game and TeamSpeak tonight :)

Steelheart
01-11-2013, 05:44 PM
Just a reminder to everyone that we'll be meeting in our TS a bit before the stress test so those that are interested in joining up with Grievance for Defiance can start to get to know each other a bit :)

Grim
01-11-2013, 07:16 PM
Greeting Grievance members this is Grim from VoX (http://voxtis.enjin.com) we wish you all the best in defiance and hope to see you all in game.

DiRtDoGg
01-13-2013, 07:06 PM
Greeting Grievance members this is Grim from VoX (http://voxtis.enjin.com) we wish you all the best in defiance and hope to see you all in game.

Hey there Grim thanks for the kind words.. We will see you on the battlefield for sure.

Steelheart
01-14-2013, 08:10 AM
Thanks Grimm! We look forward to seeing you all in game at launch :)

Train
01-14-2013, 02:23 PM
I have put in my app for this great clan! I cannot wait to hear back from you all!

DiRtDoGg
01-15-2013, 09:49 AM
Thanks for everyone that came out to the first Defiance meeting it was a great turn out. We will be having more as the BETA progress and I look forward to playing with everyone.. We are still recruiting members to join Grievance for Defiance. So if your interested stop by our forums.

psybr1
01-15-2013, 10:10 AM
I like that idea is there a list of games that you are on?

DiRtDoGg
01-15-2013, 01:02 PM
I like that idea is there a list of games that you are on?

Full description is on the first post of this thread but here are some games

Defiance (Clan Available at launch)
Everquest II (Permafrost Server)
EvE
Guild Wars 2 (Jade Quarry Server)
League of Legends
Mechwarrior - House Davion (Clan Available at launch)
Planetside 2
SWTOR (Empire: The Shadowlands) (Republic: Canderous Ordo) (Oceanic Empire: Dalborra) PvE Servers.
Tera (Dragonfall Server)
The Secret World (Grim Server - Illuminati)
World of Tanks
World of Warcraft (Azuremyst-Alliance)
(many other smaller and Independent MMOs)

Train
01-15-2013, 03:02 PM
Meeting definitely was a great success! It was great getting to know some of my new clan mates!

DiRtDoGg
01-16-2013, 08:58 AM
Meeting definitely was a great success! It was great getting to know some of my new clan mates!

Yup everyone seemed interested and a lot of good information was given and received.. GREAT SUCCESSSS

DiRtDoGg
01-17-2013, 09:43 AM
Only one more day before BETA starts. If you are looking for a guild to play with and chat with who is well established and truly help one another please visit our site and apply. Look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow

Train
01-17-2013, 04:24 PM
Tomorrow is going to be amazing! I cannot wait to test stuff with my new buddies!

Liette
01-17-2013, 07:22 PM
I hope everyone enjoyed the first Defiance meeting - y'all had a good crowd in Teamspeak!

Steelheart
01-18-2013, 08:00 AM
Looking forward to rolling out with great friends! Defiance is looking to be an amazing game, and Grievance has an amazing group of players chomping at the bit to get in. Come check us out at www.grievanceguild.com and play with the Clan you were always meant to be with !

kazeen
01-18-2013, 09:59 AM
Looks interesting, just started checking out defiance when they were giving out beta keys the other day.
Applied to the Guild.

Train
01-21-2013, 01:50 PM
it was great to finally hangout and game with the guildies! I hope more people join and have fun with us.

bperky38
01-22-2013, 06:33 PM
characters

Steelheart
01-23-2013, 08:27 AM
Looks interesting, just started checking out defiance when they were giving out beta keys the other day.
Applied to the Guild.

Welcome to the family brother! This is really going to be a great game!

DiRtDoGg
01-23-2013, 02:14 PM
Beta weekend was a success and it was great to finally get to play with everyone in game.. Grievance is still looking for more members so if your interested come to our site and apply

Steelheart
01-29-2013, 10:12 AM
Looking forward to the next beta stress test! Make sure to sign up for it and come join in some Ark hunting with some great people!

CFDLtSmith
01-30-2013, 09:39 AM
Grievance is a great group of people! You can't go wrong by joining up! I'm looking forward to playing with them across multiple games!

Buffalo Jake
01-30-2013, 10:49 AM
This guild looks great. I registered with your website. (Great website btw.) Hope to hear back from y'all soon.

DiRtDoGg
01-30-2013, 11:58 AM
This guild looks great. I registered with your website. (Great website btw.) Hope to hear back from y'all soon.

Thanks for the interest someone will get with you as soon as possible. Hope to see everyone on tonight for the stress test

Steelheart
02-01-2013, 01:08 PM
New Grievance Introduction Video :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqw_gd2mKoM

JustinD92
02-01-2013, 02:02 PM
Welcome and Good luck with you guild success.

DiRtDoGg
02-04-2013, 01:20 PM
BETA number 2 is right around the corner and Grievance is still recruiting for Defiance. We are growing in numbers very nicely and I would like to welcome our newest members to join Grievance.. Snow Drake, Skysz and Buffalo Jake..

Also I have nominated my first Officer Naudica.

Welcome to all the new members and I look forward to seeing more people joining Grievance. As always if you have questions please don't hesitate to contact me through here or our forums

CalMJ
02-04-2013, 03:06 PM
Looking forward to working with Naudica and the rest of the guild from Grievance.

Steelheart
02-05-2013, 08:12 AM
Welcome and Good luck with you guild success.

Hey thanks Justin, and yours as well! What part of MS are you from? I'm in Biloxi myself.

DiRtDoGg
02-06-2013, 10:55 AM
only 2 days until BETA 2.. If you are still looking for a clan please dont hesitate to hope over to our forums and sign up..

Steelheart
02-11-2013, 10:08 PM
only 2 days until BETA 2.. If you are still looking for a clan please dont hesitate to hope over to our forums and sign up..

Was good times this last weekend for sure! Can't wait till the next :)

DiRtDoGg
02-18-2013, 09:10 AM
A lot of big things are going on in Grievance for this game along with others.. We are still accepting new members for Defiance. Please visit our site and sign up.. Hope to see everyone on the battlefield

Nionya
02-19-2013, 06:12 PM
If you're interested in Grievance, feel free to stop by our website and check us out www.grievanceguild.com.

I can not say enough about this organization, an amazing group of people. I would not want to game with anyone else!

Steelheart
02-24-2013, 04:12 PM
I can not say enough about this organization, an amazing group of people. I would not want to game with anyone else!

You said it Nionya! There's some really great people in Grievance!

Steelheart
03-07-2013, 07:20 AM
Less that a month away! Make sure to come check us out at www.grievanceguild.com !

CrypticApathy
03-07-2013, 04:09 PM
I applyed for the guild forum. Same screen name as this one.

Argent
03-09-2013, 12:28 AM
Hi Steelheart,

I'm interested in Grievance and dropped you PM (on these forums).

Regards,
-Argent

Steelheart
03-12-2013, 07:03 AM
Hi Steelheart,

I'm interested in Grievance and dropped you PM (on these forums).

Regards,
-Argent

My apologies for the delayed responce. Replied to the inquiry :)

Steelheart
03-12-2013, 07:03 AM
I applyed for the guild forum. Same screen name as this one.

Welcome brother! We look forward to gaming with you in Defiance soon :)

CalMJ
03-15-2013, 09:48 PM
Looking forward to going live with Grievance once this game goes live!

Takehitsu
03-15-2013, 11:55 PM
This one has enlisted his services to Grievance, I look forward to spilling blood on the battlefield with you all.

Steelheart
03-19-2013, 05:57 AM
This one has enlisted his services to Grievance, I look forward to spilling blood on the battlefield with you all.

Welcome~! Looking forward to some good times this coming beta weekend :)

Steelheart
03-22-2013, 09:45 AM
Almost that time! Cya all in game soon! =)

pokeypillow
03-23-2013, 01:08 PM
I know I am a bit late... But I have registered and hope to have the chance to join what seems to be a great family. I use this username in almost everything so it shall be shown under the name of Pokeypillow.

Oh~!!! Also... Yes, I am in beta. Hehe.

McCarran
03-23-2013, 03:25 PM
Well, i am very interested in the guild, not because it is in a lot of games (pretty usefull btw), but because you call it a "family".

Steelheart
03-23-2013, 03:50 PM
Welcome both of you! Make sure to jump in our TS and get to know us :)

Owlblade
03-23-2013, 07:49 PM
Hail and well met to all, Applied at the guild (Owly) and looking forward to playing with such a well run guild. *waves wing and says Hello

Steelheart
03-25-2013, 06:30 AM
Hail and well met to all, Applied at the guild (Owly) and looking forward to playing with such a well run guild. *waves wing and says Hello

Welcome to the family!
Love your quote btw :)

Zulgla
03-26-2013, 04:56 PM
Count me in

Proph3t
03-26-2013, 07:55 PM
you guys seem pretty awesome definitely going to check out the forums and will probably apply

Steelheart
03-27-2013, 06:33 AM
you guys seem pretty awesome definitely going to check out the forums and will probably apply

Awesome! Please don't forget to introduce yourself in our Defiance application forum so we can get to know you a bit before launch :)

Steelheart
03-27-2013, 06:33 AM
Count me in

Welcome to the family!

Moebius
03-29-2013, 11:53 PM
Welcome to all of the new members who applied, I look forward to stomping on bugs and head sniping mutants alongside you when the game launches. :)

Steelheart
04-02-2013, 06:13 AM
Wanted to take this time to welcome all new players! We're excited to have joined this great community, and look forward to the future :)

Steelheart
04-02-2013, 03:48 PM
Tons of Players in TeamSpeak tonight! Come play with us :cool:

Serani
04-02-2013, 06:48 PM
It's good to see a familiar name. Steelheart, are many of the Rift crew over here? I'll be in game shortly and I lost the TS info.

-Serani

Mordraden
04-02-2013, 10:39 PM
I joined Grievance in the third beta, and I couldn't be happier. It's hard to find a mature guild that has such an awesome group of people. Come check us out!

www.grievanceguild.com

Tastix
04-02-2013, 11:07 PM
What's up!

Very interested in this guild, I just applied to your forums under the same name (Tastix). Looking forward to getting a chance to meet you all in game.

nick1288
04-03-2013, 06:13 AM
Hello, I applied at the website (same name). I'm excited to join a group that plays together! Can't wait!! Toon name: Nick

Moebius
04-03-2013, 02:16 PM
Welcome to the Grievance family to all of those who have recently applied!

Steelheart
04-03-2013, 07:23 PM
Hello, I applied at the website (same name). I'm excited to join a group that plays together! Can't wait!! Toon name: Nick

Welcome to Grievance!

nick1288
04-03-2013, 07:35 PM
Thank you!

Steelheart
04-04-2013, 07:52 PM
It's good to see a familiar name. Steelheart, are many of the Rift crew over here? I'll be in game shortly and I lost the TS info.

-Serani

Heya Serani :-)
Many of the Rift crew still play many different games with Grievance :)

Im out of town on my tablet atm, but just jump on the forums for our new TS info.

Mordraden
04-05-2013, 06:05 AM
Welcome to our latest batch of recruits!

Steelheart
04-08-2013, 08:55 AM
Welcome to our latest batch of recruits!

Welcome everyone! Had a blast last night running Clan arkfalls!

Moebius
04-09-2013, 08:28 PM
Yes, that was definately fun, blowing up arkfalls with Grievance members is the best. :)

Tastix
04-10-2013, 01:46 PM
For anyone on the fence about this guild...

I just joined strictly for Defiance and it has been an awesome experience. There are always people online, everyone is welcoming and open to helping each other, it's the kind of gaming community you want to be involved in.

So if your on the fence, get off and apply. Trust me

Moebius
04-11-2013, 08:10 PM
Well said Tastix, I am glad you are enjoying your time with us and yes Defiance has been awesome fun so far. :)

Yokai
04-11-2013, 10:13 PM
I looked at your website and guild charter, but could find no link for applying to your Defiance sub guild. Directions, please?

Steelheart
04-16-2013, 01:39 PM
I looked at your website and guild charter, but could find no link for applying to your Defiance sub guild. Directions, please?

You will need to register on the forums first, then once you've done this you will be able to post in the application section for Defiance :)

Naudica
04-18-2013, 01:34 PM
We are always looking for new members!!! Come Check us out at http://www.grievanceguild.com/ !!

Steelheart
04-19-2013, 07:22 PM
Make sure to check out our latest newsletter to learn more about Grievance!

http://grievanceglobalgaming.com/newsletters/2013_Q1_Newsletter.pdf

Naudica
04-24-2013, 06:47 AM
Hello Everyone!! We have been having a blast come join us at http://www.grievanceguild.com/ and sign up!!!

Steelheart
04-30-2013, 07:31 AM
Please enjoy our new video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AELQw6XsLIU

CaligulaTron
04-30-2013, 12:18 PM
I would love to join. I have registered on grievance website forums, still waiting on response to activate my account and then I will apply. Hope to see you guys in game soon :)

Naudica
05-01-2013, 08:59 PM
We are looking for more people to come have fun with us!! www.grievanceguild.com !!

Steelheart
05-02-2013, 04:37 AM
I would love to join. I have registered on grievance website forums, still waiting on response to activate my account and then I will apply. Hope to see you guys in game soon :)

Your account should be activated now. Please don't hesitate to contact Naudica or myself with any questions that you may have :)

grog189
05-02-2013, 03:38 PM
Love playing with these guys, and we also have a huge player base for other games also so if you are looking for people to play with not just in Defiance but in other games as well please feel free to check us out!

Naudica
05-05-2013, 03:25 PM
Hello everyone we are always looking for new people come play with us! Come sign up at http://www.grievanceguild.com/ or look for us in game if you have any questions!!

See you in S.F.!!!

Steelheart
05-11-2013, 05:45 AM
Love playing with these guys, and we also have a huge player base for other games also so if you are looking for people to play with not just in Defiance but in other games as well please feel free to check us out!

Well said brother!

Steelheart
05-20-2013, 08:39 AM
Still kicking it in Defiance? Grievance is about to start hosting some group nights (PvE & PvP) pretty soon. Keep an eye out on this post for further information!