PDA

View Full Version : some bmg question

dude26212
08-25-2013, 12:46 PM
ok so im curious if these are bugs or features

1. even though my bmg says its dmg/sec is 462 it only ever reads as 40 somthing sometimes gettin up to 50. as im typein it im realizeing that the numbers probably pop up more then once a second but shouldnt it be a more consistent number instead of ranging from 45-50

2. for some reason ive knowticed when dealing with hellbug warriors my bmg does more dmg to the warriors that are linked then the warrior im targeting directly this a bug or feature

oh and unrealated to bmgs what happened to explosions ruining cloak?

Epshiluss
08-25-2013, 12:51 PM
Most likely that when you are damaging a enemy you see different numbers because people are applying radiation nano effect to your target (of to your accent targets if your BMG links) this will cause you to see a rise in damage.

Another reason for this effect is that you are hitting a weaker spot on the enemy with out you knowing (when you make sharp movements while fireing tends to move yor aim) that the aim of you BMG has moved slightly on to a different portion of your target

dude26212
08-25-2013, 12:55 PM
i tested it while alone and as far as i can tell bmgs have no crit multiplier so for example against mutants who have no dmg reduction the dmg should be consistant even if you hit them in the head from time to time. and as for the hellbugs if i was hitting a weak spot the dmg should be showing as yellow instead of white

Mr Pain
08-25-2013, 02:01 PM
i tested it while alone and as far as i can tell bmgs have no crit multiplier so for example against mutants who have no dmg reduction the dmg should be consistant even if you hit them in the head from time to time. and as for the hellbugs if i was hitting a weak spot the dmg should be showing as yellow instead of white
If you hit a crit area when the beam starts it locks on the crit area as does the reverse. If your locked on a non-crit area stop the beam for a second and retarget the crit area. Hope this helps.