PDA

View Full Version : June 12th, 13th patch features still not in game on ps3

Cerne
08-25-2013, 06:24 PM
If you have played since Beta or back in the early days of release you will know that Trion didn't take the social limitations the consoles have into play. The PSN has a friend limit of 100 people and in order to fast travel to a clan member you had to add them as your friend. Issue with this is clans can have unlimited members my clan has over 150 members so i am unable to add everyone to my friends list. This was apparently going to be resolved in a patch June 12th and 13th as announced by sledgehammer however the "go to clan member" fast travel option is in fact not currently activated on the PS3.

I went to live support 3 days ago and they acted as though i was lying and stated "this feature seems to be registered as in game and functioning normally"

I will link the patch notes and also copy/paste them here June 12th was EU servers.

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?90640-Hotfix-June-13th-9-00AM-PT-NA-PC-PS3-amp-Xbox-360
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

06-12-2013 11:58 PM #1

Hotfix: June 13th 9:00AM PT - NA PC, PS3 & Xbox 360
We will be applying server hotfix to our NA PC, Xbox 360 and PS3 servers. We expect 1 hour of downtime.

Hotfix Update NA:
Date: June 13th, 2013
Time: 9:00AM PT
Duration: 1 hour

Hotfix Notes:
Resolves in game social components
- Friends list will now appear properly
- You can now re-join your friends in groups
- You can now fast travel to your friends or clan
- Clan members are now listed properly
- You can now re-join your clan in groups
- Buying Clan Boosts will work as intended

This hotfix will still include one outstanding issue around Clan member lists not showing the players name properly when in battlegrounds. Our team is still working to resolve this issue.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is honestly the primary reason i stopped playing and did not come back until DLC release. i was used to the hard disconnects and server issues and overall bugs in the game however i was unable to do most of my social pursuits because of the limitations of friends in game. Sadly the only thing i really had left to do in game was pursuits and level weapons. Can this please get checked out i would love this feature to be in game and was excited when i saw the patch notes however its been months and the switch still hasnt been flipped on for ps3.

Cerne
08-28-2013, 08:41 AM
Would really like a response to this issue by a GM ty