PDA

View Full Version : Nearly a week without DLC content now

Justified
08-25-2013, 07:09 PM
I preordered the Ultimate Edition. Paid $150 for this game that was supposed to include a season pass. The DLC was released last Tuesday. They had problems with the ps3 NA server. Ok. Fine. They make the DLC available to people who recently purchased their season pass or DLC. I STILL HAVE NOT GOTTEN MY DLC CONTENT. Why is it that an early supporter of this game still hasn't gotten any support on this? I put in a helpdesk ticket on Friday. They gave me a canned response... Reboot your game and it will be there. It's not there. I replied with an update on Saturday. Still no response. Live chat? Well, I live on the west coast. Their live chat closes as I get off work during the week. I have busy weekends, but I'm finally able to sit down and they're still closed. It's infuriating to see all these people who paid $10 for the DLC and I paid $40 and haven't gotten it yet.

Escyos
08-25-2013, 07:25 PM
EDIT: Didn't read. My bad.

Justified
08-26-2013, 09:04 AM
So I must be the only one with this problem?

Celke
08-26-2013, 09:24 AM
So I must be the only one with this problem?

If you can't call them, then keep hammering trough email, if the solutions doesn't work just keep updating your ticket, if they say to allow them time then send email each day and ask how it's going and how long more, just keep hammering.

That's what I do in general with anything that has email support.

Maitreakow
08-26-2013, 09:28 AM
You pressed the up arrow on the D-pad to go to the PSN store from the character select screen and clicked on the button to get the DLC before you logged in & out right?

Indra Echo
08-26-2013, 09:31 AM
I preordered the Ultimate Edition. Paid $150 for this game that was supposed to include a season pass. The DLC was released last Tuesday. They had problems with the ps3 NA server. Ok. Fine. They make the DLC available to people who recently purchased their season pass or DLC. I STILL HAVE NOT GOTTEN MY DLC CONTENT. Why is it that an early supporter of this game still hasn't gotten any support on this? I put in a helpdesk ticket on Friday. They gave me a canned response... Reboot your game and it will be there. It's not there. I replied with an update on Saturday. Still no response. Live chat? Well, I live on the west coast. Their live chat closes as I get off work during the week. I have busy weekends, but I'm finally able to sit down and they're still closed. It's infuriating to see all these people who paid $10 for the DLC and I paid $40 and haven't gotten it yet.

Ok a couple things-not minimizing your problems. I assume, but you don't say that you tried to re-download the purchase from the PSN store.

Also, though people like to say Trion was lying in that it wasn't Sony's fault, I don't think that's truly what was meant and I do think it's a problem between in game markets and something on the PSN side. The store, after Sony updated it is so slow to load, but other games have had problems with it too even before now.

In Mass Effect 3, everyone was having trouble getting anything they'd "buy" from the MP in-game store. It got patched after a long while and lots of talks between Sony and Bioware and it worked for most everyone but to this day does not work right for me. Every time I'd use it I had to get out of the game or I got kicked out.

You have the Arena content, is that correct? If so, that means it is a problem between the stores, like in Mass Effect 3. You aren't buying anything but you are claiming them. In ME3, they had trouble with free bonus or challenge weekend rewards being given to players, so it took a long time for them to add the challenge weekends to the PS3-Bioware had to work with Sony to make it happen. If you even get hold of live chat this may be why Trion said they had to get word back from Sony. It doesn't help you, I know. And I know you paid for this stuff, but I do think the store has issues with in game stuff you buy or get, from some games. In other PS3 games, you basically were quitting the game to go to the PSN store, even when buying in-game, and then the PS3 restarted the game when your purchase was done. But you had to quit the game to install the stuff you bought anyway.

I believe this is a problem with the PSN store and that's why for most people quitting the game worked, because it's what the PSN store required for games before.

The only other thing I can suggest is to un-install the game and everything related to it, restart your PS3, and re-install. This did work for some on the xbox that had problems.

Some links so you know I'm not making it up--Bioware blamed Sony for the issues, but I doubt Sony was pleased.

http://www.g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/723655/mass-effect-3-n7-bounty-weekend-starts-tomorrow-includes-ps3-players/

http://www.g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/722734/mass-effect-3-multiplayer-promotions-wont-be-coming-to-the-ps3-bioware-blames-sony/

The PSN store doesn't seem to play well with others sometimes.

dahanese
08-26-2013, 10:00 AM

Send me your ticket number and info and I'll look into it for you.

If you clearly explain the issue to support I should hope they would help you - we should have solved all DLC problems by now but there might be one or two that remain - you never know!

Justified
08-26-2013, 10:28 AM
I got in touch with the live chat on my break. I'll update if it gets resolved. thanks :)

Justified
08-26-2013, 10:30 AM
You have the Arena content, is that correct?

Nope. I was never able to access the arena content. The icon that everyone says should be near top notch doesn't show on my map.

MacDeath
08-26-2013, 10:41 AM
Nope. I was never able to access the arena content. The icon that everyone says should be near top notch doesn't show on my map.
It didn't show for me either until I dropped my then current mission. If you have an active mission, try dropping it and see if the Arena icon shows up on the coast a bit South East of Top Notch?

Justified
08-26-2013, 11:15 AM
I don't recall having any missions going on, but I'll check.

SNSDxTiffanism
08-26-2013, 04:56 PM

Well, mine is the deluxe edition and having bought additional season pass, worse off i can't even play the game now least talking about the dlc. :(

Justified
08-27-2013, 08:18 AM
My game is finally fixed. whatever the GM from live chat did worked.

@SNSDxTiffanism- did you try live chat yet? https://support.trionworlds.com/app/chat/chat_launch