PDA

View Full Version : ARKFall codes...

Flak
04-01-2013, 01:05 PM
I saw the post with 151 arkfall codes and remembered that I actually had a list of codes I found. That post reminded me to go start adding them before the game starts rolling tonight/tomorrow. To start my rant, I have wrist problems.... I entered 97 codes, when I went to enter the 98th code I got a red message saying transmission error. Tried entering a different code, same error. So I logged out and back in, my ego page has been reset to 0/120.

Please tell me this is some kind of April fool's day joke?

ThatDirtyShisno
04-01-2013, 01:07 PM
I saw the post with 151 arkfall codes and remembered that I actually had a list of codes I found. That post reminded me to go start adding them before the game starts rolling tonight/tomorrow. To start my rant, I have wrist problems.... I entered 97 codes, when I went to enter the 98th code I got a red message saying transmission error. Tried entering a different code, same error. So I logged out and back in, my ego page has been reset to 0/120.

Please tell me this is some kind of April fool's day joke?

delete your cookies and cache for your browser, then refresh the page and then try again. It did it for me once and I did that and they came back.

Senel
04-01-2013, 01:09 PM
I also had my codes sometimes come up as 0/120 but refreshing usually worked. I have 120/120 but faced a lot of bugs trying to put them in.