PDA

View Full Version : EGO Power Suggestions?

Connor7312
04-01-2013, 01:05 PM
Hi guys, I have Defiance pre-ordered and never got the chance to play the beta. Because of this Im not sure what route for powers. I plan on being an Irathient Machinist but havent decided on the power i plan to choose. The over charge seems helpful but using LMGs, im not sure if its the smartest way to go. The cloak could make for a quick get away, but how often will i really use it? I know you can have more than one EGO power, but i want to focus and upgrade one before unlocking a new one. Any strategies, tactics, or suggestions?

FantasyMeister
04-01-2013, 01:11 PM
As a sniper, I loved Cloak because I'd moved by the time they fired in my general direction, great against bosses who carry gatling guns.

As a shotgun user, Blur was fantastic for running up to enemies and putting an extra big smile on their faces.

When the going got tough, Overcharge allowed me to wipe out hosts of enemies at once with an LMG whilst waiting for my grenade to cool down.

Caught in the open? Send your Decoy towards cover, kill enemies whilst it gets there, then teleport straight to cover. Hard to beat.

In short, they're all situational, you can respec, try each one out on a different character if you prefer. But the real trick is finding the one that suits you as a player, once you got that you're happy no matter what others say you should be using.

Connor7312
04-01-2013, 01:15 PM
Thanks! I think I will try overcharge to really dish out the damage. Send me a request and join the game with me tomorrow if you want! I plan on starting a clan (or whatever they will be called) and would love to have any players join!
GamerTag: MeestorEviil