PDA

View Full Version : 120 codes registered. Stuck on level 8.

Kryogenic
04-01-2013, 01:12 PM
My EGO profile has been stuck on level 8 even though I registered 120 codes. I haven't received an email like some people have said they have once they registered all 120 codes.

Am I not going to get the bonuses and unlocks? Is there any way to fix this? It's been like this for days. I've logged out and back in multiple times. I've refreshed the page a few times. Nothing works. Anyone else having the same issue?

Jesse
04-01-2013, 01:25 PM
Happened to me and a lot of people.

Here's what I did:
1.) Clear browser cache/cookies.
2.) Close and relaunch browser.
3.) Log back into Defiance web site.
4.) It will still probably say you're on level 8, so enter in a new code that you haven't done before.
5.) For me, at this point now it registered all my levels.

Good luck. Also, in Trionworlds.com under Apply Code the codes you enter are showing up there, so hopefully it does register. I would feel apprehensive though if I didn't get my email saying I completed all levels (like you said).

Soldarith
04-01-2013, 01:30 PM
Just add in more than 121 codes and it should correct itself. I plugged in 120 and had the same issue, plugged in 121 and it showed me reset to level one, then plugged in 122+ and it corrected.

Jesse
04-01-2013, 01:34 PM
Here's the email I got from Trion once it registered all 120:

Congratulations, VBI Operative!

You have passed the ‘Final Exam and Field Test’. Ark Hunter Training is now complete and you have been granted all 15 rewards.

If you are a PC Ark Hunter, these rewards can be redeemed in the CLAIM section of the Defiance store at launch.

If you are a console Ark Hunter, you must link to your Trion account when you first start the game to redeem your rewards. Detailed instructions will be printed in the game manual and sent in a follow up instruction email at game launch.

Dulamess
04-01-2013, 02:02 PM
registered over 133 ark codes. And my ego is showing no lvl and no unlockes. Man this is pissing me off. Even talked to support......all they told me was sry

Nomad_Phoenix
04-01-2013, 02:15 PM
I am stuck at level 13. So any fix for this? Its not my browser, etc etc. Would love to have all my codes locked in before launch tonight please!

UPDATE: I went ahead and tried one more code (already did over 128) and the 129th I entered worked! I am full up on training!

Unforgiven
04-01-2013, 02:23 PM
I had the same issue and in order to fix it I simply added 2 extra codes past 120 and it updated. Hope this helps.

Kryogenic
04-01-2013, 04:49 PM
You guys rock. I added another code for a total of 121 and it updated. YAY!

Too bad Amazon welshed on my release day delivery. My ETA is the 3rd. I hate you Amazon. My new PC comes in tomorrow though. (I ordered the PC to be custom built for me Friday. I ordered my game from Amazon a month ago. Why in the heck can I get a custom PC made to order and delivered 2 days early but Amazon can't get my pre-order to me even though the add on the site said "purchase today and receive this game on release day".)

tacotruck
04-04-2013, 07:03 PM
You guys rock. I added another code for a total of 121 and it updated. YAY!

Too bad Amazon welshed on my release day delivery. My ETA is the 3rd. I hate you Amazon. My new PC comes in tomorrow though. (I ordered the PC to be custom built for me Friday. I ordered my game from Amazon a month ago. Why in the heck can I get a custom PC made to order and delivered 2 days early but Amazon can't get my pre-order to me even though the add on the site said "purchase today and receive this game on release day".)

It's probably because you complain to much about trivial things on their site. de-expedited.