PDA

View Full Version : Unable to play Defiance for weeks and now i feel i am getting the cold shoulder :(

SNSDxTiffanism
08-25-2013, 10:43 PM
Unable to play Defiance for weeks and now i feel i am getting the cold shoulder from them :(
Post message at tickets and got no reply, not sure are they even there to help me anot. My thread being throw to PC Issues and bugs but got no assurance or pm or reply from the dev or what.
I don't know what to do now. Just feel that i am one of their minority (Having paid $100+ for this game) and they don't care about me now :( No words or compensation or what from them...

:(:(:(

Sanguinesun
08-26-2013, 12:07 AM
Unable to play Defiance for weeks and now i feel i am getting the cold shoulder from them :(
Post message at tickets and got no reply, not sure are they even there to help me anot. My thread being throw to PC Issues and bugs but got no assurance or pm or reply from the dev or what.
I don't know what to do now. Just feel that i am one of their minority (Having paid $100+ for this game) and they don't care about me now :( No words or compensation or what from them...

1. Individual player account issues wont be resolved via the forums.
2. Dev's do not have access to fixing individual player account issues.
3. Moderators of the forums cannot do such either.
4. Community team reps also cannot do such.

Customer support via trion's support pages, calling them, live chat, etc are you only options really. If those efforts change nothing then, there is very little to no recourse you have from there unfortunately.

ll Ham Solo ll
08-26-2013, 12:28 AM
They are probably looking into this, and will let you know "soon". Mwahaha.

SNSDxTiffanism
08-26-2013, 12:35 AM

Customer support via trion's support pages, calling them, live chat, etc are you only options really. If those efforts change nothing then, there is very little to no recourse you have from there unfortunately.

thats what i am afraid of. Reply in my tickets but got no reply from anyone. All i need is assurance as i see like nobody is interested in my case at all. @_@ which means i am dead???

Sanguinesun
08-26-2013, 12:46 AM
thats what i am afraid of. Reply in my tickets but got no reply from anyone. All i need is assurance as i see like nobody is interested in my case at all. @_@ which means i am dead???

What is your threshold of patience with exercises in futility?

A s0t
08-26-2013, 12:50 AM
what is your specific problem?

Sanguinesun
08-26-2013, 12:51 AM
what is your specific problem?

He's been having the negative patcher download issue

SNSDxTiffanism
08-26-2013, 12:53 AM
He's been having the negative patcher download issue

yeah, its a vicious cycle. I download and upload x100000 times. Which means i am unable to play at all :(((

A s0t
08-26-2013, 01:05 AM
you did not say the magic words: "i buy 100's of dollars worth of bits each week" then they will fix it
99% guaranteed

SNSDxTiffanism
08-26-2013, 01:10 AM
you did not say the magic words: "i buy 100's of dollars worth of bits each week" then they will fix it
99% guaranteed

I only said i paid $100+ for the game and season pass when its out. No wonder my case is in the lower priority :(
Guess i needa change my statement? :x

MacDeath
08-26-2013, 02:57 AM

You have an account issue. The best (and quickest) way to resolve account issues is to use Live Chat. Live chat is available every day from 6AM to 5PM Pacific time. That is 13:00 to Midnight GMT. They can be found here: https://support.trionworlds.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/478 then click on the word here and submit your request.

[Note] Live chat will NOT assist with in-game issues so be sure to choose ACCOUNT ISSUE and give the details such as, I can not play Defiance because <insert your details here>. They have always been very helpfull for me. Good luck.

SNSDxTiffanism
08-26-2013, 04:51 AM
You have an account issue. The best (and quickest) way to resolve account issues is to use Live Chat. Live chat is available every day from 6AM to 5PM Pacific time. That is 13:00 to Midnight GMT. They can be found here: https://support.trionworlds.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/478 then click on the word here and submit your request.

[Note] Live chat will NOT assist with in-game issues so be sure to choose ACCOUNT ISSUE and give the details such as, I can not play Defiance because <insert your details here>. They have always been very helpfull for me. Good luck.

Well, i already tried using live chat and they are only T1 tech support. They are unable to help though. Mine has been escalated to T3 tech support but so far, no news from them which makes me think are they even there?

MacDeath
08-26-2013, 04:58 AM
Well, i already tried using live chat and they are only T1 tech support. They are unable to help though. Mine has been escalated to T3 tech support but so far, no news from them which makes me think are they even there?
The Live Chat tier one guys DO have the ability to escalate. Now the first thing the Tier 3 guy is gonna do, BEFORE he digs deeper is ask you if you still have the issue? If he doesn't hear back from you in three days, he assumes that you have found a solution or that you no longer require a solution. Did you get such an email from a Sr GM? Did you respond within three days?

MaxSterling
08-26-2013, 05:10 AM
You got a cold shoulder? I feel robbed... :(

SNSDxTiffanism
08-26-2013, 05:14 AM
The Live Chat tier one guys DO have the ability to escalate. Now the first thing the Tier 3 guy is gonna do, BEFORE he digs deeper is ask you if you still have the issue? If he doesn't hear back from you in three days, he assumes that you have found a solution or that you no longer require a solution. Did you get such an email from a Sr GM? Did you respond within three days?

Well, my problem now is the Tier 3 people didn't even contact me at all. Which is why i'm thinking are they even there anot. Nope, nobody contacted me, in my tickets, i am like talking to myself.

SNSDxTiffanism
08-26-2013, 05:15 AM
You got a cold shoulder? I feel robbed... :(

I feel you too :( having paid full amount for this game and getting this kind of service :( can't even play my season pass which i bought when its out to support them.

Indra Echo
08-26-2013, 06:09 AM
Well, my problem now is the Tier 3 people didn't even contact me at all. Which is why i'm thinking are they even there anot. Nope, nobody contacted me, in my tickets, i am like talking to myself.

One of the things you have to make sure to do is to check your spam or junk mail folder to see if they contacted you--something you may have done, but just making sure.

It's a frustrating thing because your situation may be specific to your home setup and not something experienced by a lot of people (I don't know if others are having this happen or not). That means it's very difficult for them to track it down and it is not something they can just look at your account and say "here's the problem". Repeated similar issues can be helpful but maybe others are having a similar problem.

What even can be problematic is that sometimes it is an off server (on your system) conflict between software or even something running in the background.

When you installed the game, did you have any original problems, did you have your Anti-virus software running, had you defragged your harddrive recently? Same when installing the patch. Do you have all the latest updates to your driver software and all that? And Windows. It may be a no-brainer but sometimes updates to some software can make other programs not work very well. MacAffee AV a few years back had an update that made it impossible for people to connect to the internet. It also was well-known for being so suspicious of everything that it often would start flagging reputable programs as viruses and it would quarantine a lot of files it just didn't understand.

Have you tried uninstalling the game totally AND restarting your computer before re-installing? Same with all Defiance-related things/other patches and uninstalling. Sometimes people uninstall things and then try re-installing but didn't restart the computer but there might be processes still running related to the program that could keep it from installing correctly.

Things to make sure to check include clearing the cache and cookies on your browser--this can affect other online programs even though you think it wouldn't.

Another thing is to check your settings, including your router/modem. I don't know how you connect to the internet but a lot of PCs by default will connect to a wifi router even if you have the ethernet plugged in. And your router/modem might have updated itself and have a default setting as for their own internal firewalls or security. Sometimes, those can get reset. Ghosts in the machine.

Over time on PCs things become corrupted-this is hard to track down. Some people do frequent clean installs of Windows.

Of course, the game didn't have this problem before but something is preventing the installation. I've seen this on other devices reported on their forums. Random problems that some are having but others are not-some that just won't ever connect to the internet when others can easily connect to it. And I've had the problem myself with one of the few games I've played on the PC--it didn't tell me that I didn't have the right version of Directx on my PC, and took me forever to find the problem. I had the latest version but some need the older versions to be installed too.

And I know the recent Windows 7 update fracked things up. And new versions of Windows include a lot of security software that may well conflict with some installation processes.

One thing that a lot of software companies do (not saying it's great) is that if they find no problem at their end and believe it is a user side or Windows issue, then they will not help you--or those that do will start to charge for that support. I'm not saying that's what's happening here or what should be done about this. But I'm saying this points to the fact that PC experiences and problems can be rather complicated and that if a company can't quickly find what's going on on their side of things, it often goes back to your specific set up and making sure you've done everything you could on your end.

Now you probably have already done all this, but since it seems like they are not able to quickly provide some sort of answer (even say it's a bug in the patch) or an account issue, it might help to make sure.

SNSDxTiffanism
08-26-2013, 06:15 AM
One of the things you have to make sure to do is to check your spam or junk mail folder to see if they contacted you--something you may have done, but just making sure.

It's a frustrating thing because your situation may be specific to your home setup and not something experienced by a lot of people (I don't know if others are having this happen or not). That means it's very difficult for them to track it down and it is not something they can just look at your account and say "here's the problem". Repeated similar issues can be helpful but maybe others are having a similar problem.

What even can be problematic is that sometimes it is an off server (on your system) conflict between software or even something running in the background.

When you installed the game, did you have any original problems, did you have your Anti-virus software running, had you defragged your harddrive recently? Same when installing the patch. Do you have all the latest updates to your driver software and all that? And Windows. It may be a no-brainer but sometimes updates to some software can make other programs not work very well. MacAffee AV a few years back had an update that made it impossible for people to connect to the internet. It also was well-known for being so suspicious of everything that it often would start flagging reputable programs as viruses and it would quarantine a lot of files it just didn't understand.

Have you tried uninstalling the game totally AND restarting your computer before re-installing? Same with all Defiance-related things/other patches and uninstalling. Sometimes people uninstall things and then try re-installing but didn't restart the computer but there might be processes still running related to the program that could keep it from installing correctly.

Things to make sure to check include clearing the cache and cookies on your browser--this can affect other online programs even though you think it wouldn't.

Another thing is to check your settings, including your router/modem. I don't know how you connect to the internet but a lot of PCs by default will connect to a wifi router even if you have the ethernet plugged in. And your router/modem might have updated itself and have a default setting as for their own internal firewalls or security. Sometimes, those can get reset. Ghosts in the machine.

Over time on PCs things become corrupted-this is hard to track down. Some people do frequent clean installs of Windows.

Of course, the game didn't have this problem before but something is preventing the installation. I've seen this on other devices reported on their forums. Random problems that some are having but others are not-some that just won't ever connect to the internet when others can easily connect to it. And I've had the problem myself with one of the few games I've played on the PC--it didn't tell me that I didn't have the right version of Directx on my PC, and took me forever to find the problem. I had the latest version but some need the older versions to be installed too.

And I know the recent Windows 7 update fracked things up. And new versions of Windows include a lot of security software that may well conflict with some installation processes.

One thing that a lot of software companies do (not saying it's great) is that if they find no problem at their end and believe it is a user side or Windows issue, then they will not help you--or those that do will start to charge for that support. I'm not saying that's what's happening here or what should be done about this. But I'm saying this points to the fact that PC experiences and problems can be rather complicated and that if a company can't quickly find what's going on on their side of things, it often goes back to your specific set up and making sure you've done everything you could on your end.

Now you probably have already done all this, but since it seems like they are not able to quickly provide some sort of answer (even say it's a bug in the patch) or an account issue, it might help to make sure.

1) When you installed the game, did you have any original problems, did you have your Anti-virus software running, had you defragged your harddrive recently? Same when installing the patch. Do you have all the latest updates to your driver software and all that? And Windows. It may be a no-brainer but sometimes updates to some software can make other programs not work very well. MacAffee AV a few years back had an update that made it impossible for people to connect to the internet. It also was well-known for being so suspicious of everything that it often would start flagging reputable programs as viruses and it would quarantine a lot of files it just didn't understand.

ANS : Nope, i got no problem before the test server came out. Nope never did defrag and i have all the latest updates on my system.

2) Have you tried uninstalling the game totally AND restarting your computer before re-installing? Same with all Defiance-related things/other patches and uninstalling. Sometimes people uninstall things and then try re-installing but didn't restart the computer but there might be processes still running related to the program that could keep it from installing correctly.

ANS : Yup i did but still failed :(

Well, i have tried and done those things but to no avail :( Which is why i am worry i am unable to play defiance anymore.

Indra Echo
08-26-2013, 06:23 AM
1) When you installed the game, did you have any original problems, did you have your Anti-virus software running, had you defragged your harddrive recently? Same when installing the patch. Do you have all the latest updates to your driver software and all that? And Windows. It may be a no-brainer but sometimes updates to some software can make other programs not work very well. MacAffee AV a few years back had an update that made it impossible for people to connect to the internet. It also was well-known for being so suspicious of everything that it often would start flagging reputable programs as viruses and it would quarantine a lot of files it just didn't understand.

ANS : Nope, i got no problem before the test server came out. Nope never did defrag and i have all the latest updates on my system.

2) Have you tried uninstalling the game totally AND restarting your computer before re-installing? Same with all Defiance-related things/other patches and uninstalling. Sometimes people uninstall things and then try re-installing but didn't restart the computer but there might be processes still running related to the program that could keep it from installing correctly.

ANS : Yup i did but still failed :(

Well, i have tried and done those things but to no avail :( Which is why i am worry i am unable to play defiance anymore.

So did you play the game after playing on the test server?

SNSDxTiffanism
08-26-2013, 06:31 AM
So did you play the game after playing on the test server?

I didnt even get to try the test server :( The test server is the 1st time i got this issue and didn't expect it to hit my live client too :(

Krazy Karen
08-26-2013, 06:35 AM
99% guaranteed

hahaahaahahahaa, 2 funny!

Ya, for a game that's been out for months, and DLC a week, one would imagine it would be working by now :p

Indra Echo
08-26-2013, 07:20 AM
I didnt even get to try the test server :( The test server is the 1st time i got this issue and didn't expect it to hit my live client too :(

Ok this might be totally wrong here. You are using Steam right? Have you tried uninstalling and re-installing it? Have you tried other games recently that you've bought through Steam? My earlier issue was with Origin with games not launching needing all versions of Directx that are out there. In looking that up, I know some people had issues with Origin itself and had to un-install and re-install it. I haven't used Steam in a long time-I always had problems with it, but others didn't.

http://steamcommunity.com/discussions/forum/1/864961537279691807/

This thread is about problems with Steam and updates and even how re-installing it due to problems caused problems. It could be a corrupt file in Steam is preventing the download.

I think the game is downloaded with Steam so it might be helpful even to look through their support. That link might not be helpful at all but shows Steam itself can have some problems with patches and content.

SNSDxTiffanism
08-26-2013, 07:28 AM
Ok this might be totally wrong here. You are using Steam right? Have you tried uninstalling and re-installing it? Have you tried other games recently that you've bought through Steam? My earlier issue was with Origin with games not launching needing all versions of Directx that are out there. In looking that up, I know some people had issues with Origin itself and had to un-install and re-install it. I haven't used Steam in a long time-I always had problems with it, but others didn't.

http://steamcommunity.com/discussions/forum/1/864961537279691807/

This thread is about problems with Steam and updates and even how re-installing it due to problems caused problems. It could be a corrupt file in Steam is preventing the download.

Nope, mine is neither origin nor steam.

Indra Echo
08-26-2013, 07:32 AM
Nope, mine is neither origin nor steam.

Ok, sorry about that then. Did you buy this through any company that puts their own client on your PC? Probably the Defiance client and you have already un-installed and installed it? And you said you went through everything on the support pages having to do with the client and all that. I'm sure you also downloaded it again and tried installing from that.

If so, and you went through windows and everything else, this is why it's probably taking so long to check it out-they have to make sure there's nothing on their side that could cause this (that's probably difficult) an here's the other thing. I'm not slamming you or insulting you, but in a totally business-like way, it really is that they must play the odds.

If 500 people are having a problem and 10 people are having another problem-which one will get attention first? It doesn't mean they don't want to help you-it's just that 500 people have to be taken care of first. It also is more helpful to them, the more people that have a problem. It makes it easier for them to find and fix.

SNSDxTiffanism
08-26-2013, 07:32 AM
Ok, sorry about that then. Did you buy this through any company that puts their own client on your PC?

Nope. not at all. i don't used to have this problem though.

A s0t
08-26-2013, 11:24 AM
hahaahaahahahaa, 2 funny!

Ya, for a game that's been out for months, and DLC a week, one would imagine it would be working by now :p
http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?128209-Nearly-a-week-without-DLC-content-now&p=1215715&viewfull=1#post1215715

i was right lol

WARDUKE
08-26-2013, 12:46 PM
So your client isn't off steam or the defiance website? Just download the one from the defiance website than. It's not like you'd have to re-purchase the game again.

SNSDxTiffanism
08-26-2013, 04:51 PM
So your client isn't off steam or the defiance website? Just download the one from the defiance website than. It's not like you'd have to re-purchase the game again.

Mine is from the defiance website btw.

SNSDxTiffanism
08-26-2013, 06:09 PM
One of the Error in my patcher.

[02E19040]Retrying file 5 http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_0-77.4. Retry count 1
[02E19040][02D99E30]Skipping already completed download of http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_7-77.0?hash=6bc6b118af72e2f5ba903d81bef04f91a681a29b . Success: 1 Complete: 1
[02E19040][02C37710]Starting download of http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_70-77.0?hash=f092ed5475e15c7d91edd807acca6e18104bd531
[02E19040][02D9A200]Skipping already completed download of http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_69-77.0?hash=4f9915f1944b343b738a7fb0dcbc474352d2be38 . Success: 1 Complete: 1
[02E19040][02C36BA0]Starting download of http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_70-77.1?hash=b10ece0ac350f993d5e5318556510ce16f36f1ac
[02E19040][02C36BA0]Skipping already completed download of http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_70-77.1?hash=b10ece0ac350f993d5e5318556510ce16f36f1ac . Success: 1 Complete: 1
[02E19040][02C36D90]Starting download of http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_71-77.0?hash=8ef83774ef57197efd61df27e340b264cadada15
[02E19040][0640E9A0]Finishing request
[02E19040][0640E9A0]Perform failed with cURL code 56 HTTP code 200 remote host IP 68.232.45.146
[02E19040][0640E9A0]Finished download of http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_4-77.1?hash=a40882cd29da97371d861d71fc16a04f2673fdbb . Success: 0 Complete: 1
[02E19040][02C37340]Starting download of http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_72-77.0?hash=b3a57c705f05b8b0f2ab7599463e27728b3a11e3
[02E19040][02C37340]Downloading into 'download/77/bundle_72-77.0'
[02E19040][02C37340]Starting download of 223381662-byte file

Zergor
08-26-2013, 08:13 PM
I had some issues awhile a HJgo, antivirus exclude, and run the launcher as administrator if your on windows 8 or 7. Hope that helps?

SNSDxTiffanism
08-26-2013, 08:20 PM
I had some issues awhile a HJgo, antivirus exclude, and run the launcher as administrator if your on windows 8 or 7. Hope that helps?

Hi, both win7 and win8 running as administrator still doesn't works for me :(

SNSDxTiffanism
08-26-2013, 09:31 PM
[02997E20]Retrying file 106 http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_72-77.3. Retry count 2
[02997E20][069547F0]Starting download of 283486728-byte file
[02997E20][06A984A0]Finishing request
[02997E20][06A984A0]Perform failed with cURL code 56 HTTP code 200 remote host IP 68.232.45.146
[02997E20][06A984A0]Finished download of http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_0-77.1?hash=cbd1a9f381083d592cb14e6941974368e4021ef5 . Success: 0 Complete: 1
[02997E20][06952D40]Starting download of http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_59-77.0?hash=469d6367d7120a07afe297b2a76700c00391ccb3
[02997E20][06952D40]Downloading into 'download/77/bundle_59-77.0'
[02997E20] Downloading 'http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_0-77.1' (using cookie triongamesauth=expires=1377620794~access=/ch3-patch-notes/.*!/ch3-patch-notes/*!/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch3-ps3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch3-ps3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch3-xbox360-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch3-xbox360-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch1-patch-notes/live.*!/ch1-patch-notes/live*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchpts.*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchpts*!/ch1-patch-notes/alpha.*!/ch1-patch-notes/alpha*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchbeta.*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchbeta*!/ch1-patch-notes/beta.*!/ch1-patch-notes/beta*~md5=9b87cb721b1686126849c60e418a1c1b

[02997E20]Retrying file 2 http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_0-77.1. Retry count 2
[02997E20][06952D40]Starting download of 136805034-byte file
[02997E20][06952B60]Finishing request
[02997E20][06952B60]Perform failed with cURL code 56 HTTP code 200 remote host IP 68.232.45.146
[02997E20][06952B60]Finished download of http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_72-77.31?hash=1bd4633eb1ae3a4757e0b8fd9760caf926ee020 0. Success: 0 Complete: 1
[02997E20][06953110]Starting download of http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_72-77.16?hash=56705934724e5b2a8d699a1e88ede84536e1d8c 2
[02997E20][06953110]Downloading into 'download/77/bundle_72-77.16'
[02997E20] Downloading 'http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_72-77.31' (using cookie triongamesauth=expires=1377620794~access=/ch3-patch-notes/.*!/ch3-patch-notes/*!/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch3-ps3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch3-ps3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch3-xbox360-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch3-xbox360-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch1-patch-notes/live.*!/ch1-patch-notes/live*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchpts.*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchpts*!/ch1-patch-notes/alpha.*!/ch1-patch-notes/alpha*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchbeta.*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchbeta*!/ch1-patch-notes/beta.*!/ch1-patch-notes/beta*~md5=9b87cb721b1686126849c60e418a1c1b
[02997E20]Retrying file 108 http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_72-77.31. Retry count 2
[02997E20][06953110]Starting download of 293828709-byte file
[02997E20][06952D40]Finishing request
[02997E20][06952D40]Perform failed with cURL code 56 HTTP code 200 remote host IP 68.232.45.146
[02997E20][06952D40]Finished download of http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_59-77.0?hash=469d6367d7120a07afe297b2a76700c00391ccb3 . Success: 0 Complete: 1
[02997E20][06952F30]Starting download of http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_72-77.35?hash=c070b3fbef465bde3534a6a5730c1294ec40d33 9
[02997E20][06952F30]Downloading into 'download/77/bundle_72-77.35'
[02997E20] Downloading 'http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_59-77.0' (using cookie triongamesauth=expires=1377620794~access=/ch3-patch-notes/.*!/ch3-patch-notes/*!/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch3-ps3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch3-ps3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch3-xbox360-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch3-xbox360-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch1-patch-notes/live.*!/ch1-patch-notes/live*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchpts.*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchpts*!/ch1-patch-notes/alpha.*!/ch1-patch-notes/alpha*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchbeta.*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchbeta*!/ch1-patch-notes/beta.*!/ch1-patch-notes/beta*~md5=9b87cb721b1686126849c60e418a1c1b

[02997E20]Retrying file 66 http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_59-77.0. Retry count 2
[02997E20][06952F30]Starting download of 237785488-byte file
[02997E20][06954050]Finishing request
[02997E20][06954050]Perform failed with cURL code 56 HTTP code 200 remote host IP 68.232.45.146
[02997E20][06954050]Finished download of http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_72-77.27?hash=cf8243def9e85bd95db998017e0459ee9ed5728 e. Success: 0 Complete: 1
[02997E20][06A33230]Starting download of http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_72-77.36?hash=505d65deebfcf4792d92fa2241bef515d26892c 6
[02997E20][06A33230]Downloading into 'download/77/bundle_72-77.36'
[02997E20] Downloading 'http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_72-77.27' (using cookie triongamesauth=expires=1377620794~access=/ch3-patch-notes/.*!/ch3-patch-notes/*!/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch3-ps3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch3-ps3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch3-xbox360-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch3-xbox360-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch1-patch-notes/live.*!/ch1-patch-notes/live*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchpts.*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchpts*!/ch1-patch-notes/alpha.*!/ch1-patch-notes/alpha*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchbeta.*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchbeta*!/ch1-patch-notes/beta.*!/ch1-patch-notes/beta*~md5=9b87cb721b1686126849c60e418a1c1b
[02997E20]Retrying file 103 http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_72-77.27. Retry count 2
[02997E20][06A33230]Starting download of 212093438-byte file
[02997E20][06A33230]Finishing request
[02997E20][06A33230]Perform failed with cURL code 56 HTTP code 200 remote host IP 68.232.45.146
[02997E20][06A33230]Finished download of http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_72-77.36?hash=505d65deebfcf4792d92fa2241bef515d26892c 6. Success: 0 Complete: 1
[02997E20][06953300]Starting download of http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_72-77.4?hash=00e3c1ed642c737ac82b4b7e73531529932d795a
[02997E20][06953300]Downloading into 'download/77/bundle_72-77.4'
[02997E20] Downloading 'http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_72-77.36' (using cookie triongamesauth=expires=1377620794~access=/ch3-patch-notes/.*!/ch3-patch-notes/*!/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch3-ps3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch3-ps3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch3-xbox360-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch3-xbox360-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch1-patch-notes/live.*!/ch1-patch-notes/live*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchpts.*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchpts*!/ch1-patch-notes/alpha.*!/ch1-patch-notes/alpha*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchbeta.*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchbeta*!/ch1-patch-notes/beta.*!/ch1-patch-notes/beta*~md5=9b87cb721b1686126849c60e418a1c1b
[02997E20]Retrying file 113 http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_72-77.36. Retry count 2
[02997E20][06953300]Starting download of 122497712-byte file
[02997E20][06952F30]Finishing request
[02997E20][06952F30]Perform failed with cURL code 56 HTTP code 200 remote host IP 68.232.45.146
[02997E20][06952F30]Finished download of http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_72-77.35?hash=c070b3fbef465bde3534a6a5730c1294ec40d33 9. Success: 0 Complete: 1
[02997E20][069F4D50]Starting download of http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_72-77.5?hash=5c930820037f6aa846a74493add56725786bfecb
[02997E20][069F4D50]Downloading into 'download/77/bundle_72-77.5'
[02997E20] Downloading 'http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_72-77.35' (using cookie triongamesauth=expires=1377620794~access=/ch3-patch-notes/.*!/ch3-patch-notes/*!/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch3-ps3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch3-ps3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch3-xbox360-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch3-xbox360-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch1-patch-notes/live.*!/ch1-patch-notes/live*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchpts.*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchpts*!/ch1-patch-notes/alpha.*!/ch1-patch-notes/alpha*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchbeta.*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchbeta*!/ch1-patch-notes/beta.*!/ch1-patch-notes/beta*~md5=9b87cb721b1686126849c60e418a1c1b
[02997E20]Retrying file 112 http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_72-77.35. Retry count 2
[02997E20][069F4D50]Starting download of 229978041-byte file
[02997E20][069547F0]Finishing request
[02997E20][069547F0]Perform failed with cURL code 56 HTTP code 200 remote host IP 68.232.45.146
[02997E20][069547F0]Finished download of http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_72-77.32?hash=4af229740e9e7860012b139c3c34e67133d3f4b 8. Success: 0 Complete: 1
[02997E20][069F58C0]Starting download of http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_72-77.23?hash=03d34b280d3a20ad43cf999ebce24bbc1ae27b3 c
[02997E20][069F58C0]Downloading into 'download/77/bundle_72-77.23'
[02997E20] Downloading 'http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_72-77.32' (using cookie triongamesauth=expires=1377620794~access=/ch3-patch-notes/.*!/ch3-patch-notes/*!/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch3-ps3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch3-ps3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch3-xbox360-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch3-xbox360-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch1-patch-notes/live.*!/ch1-patch-notes/live*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchpts.*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchpts*!/ch1-patch-notes/alpha.*!/ch1-patch-notes/alpha*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchbeta.*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchbeta*!/ch1-patch-notes/beta.*!/ch1-patch-notes/beta*~md5=9b87cb721b1686126849c60e418a1c1b
[02997E20]Retrying file 109 http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_72-77.32. Retry count 2
[02997E20][069F58C0]Starting download of 289896463-byte file
[02997E20][06953300]Finishing request
[02997E20][06953300]Perform failed with cURL code 56 HTTP code 200 remote host IP 68.232.45.146
[02997E20][06953300]Finished download of http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_72-77.4?hash=00e3c1ed642c737ac82b4b7e73531529932d795a . Success: 0 Complete: 1
[02997E20][064FC300]Starting download of http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_72-77.34?hash=fb09777c085545939f63be52d0d33f18971e347 f
[02997E20][064FC300]Downloading into 'download/77/bundle_72-77.34'
[02997E20] Downloading 'http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_72-77.4' (using cookie triongamesauth=expires=1377620794~access=/ch3-patch-notes/.*!/ch3-patch-notes/*!/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch3-ps3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch3-ps3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch3-xbox360-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch3-xbox360-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch1-patch-notes/live.*!/ch1-patch-notes/live*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchpts.*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchpts*!/ch1-patch-notes/alpha.*!/ch1-patch-notes/alpha*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchbeta.*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchbeta*!/ch1-patch-notes/beta.*!/ch1-patch-notes/beta*~md5=9b87cb721b1686126849c60e418a1c1b

[02997E20]Retrying file 115 http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_72-77.4. Retry count 2
[02997E20][064FC300]Starting download of 228372125-byte file
[02997E20][069F58C0]Finishing request
[02997E20][069F58C0]Perform failed with cURL code 56 HTTP code 200 remote host IP 68.232.45.146
[02997E20][069F58C0]Finished download of http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_72-77.23?hash=03d34b280d3a20ad43cf999ebce24bbc1ae27b3 c. Success: 0 Complete: 1
[02997E20][064FBD40]Starting download of http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_72-77.8?hash=004f513d51d3a811ea1ef65e88aa1eedef61eccb
[02997E20][064FBD40]Downloading into 'download/77/bundle_72-77.8'
[02997E20] Downloading 'http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_72-77.23' (using cookie triongamesauth=expires=1377620794~access=/ch3-patch-notes/.*!/ch3-patch-notes/*!/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch3-ps3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch3-ps3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch3-xbox360-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch3-xbox360-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch1-patch-notes/live.*!/ch1-patch-notes/live*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchpts.*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchpts*!/ch1-patch-notes/alpha.*!/ch1-patch-notes/alpha*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchbeta.*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchbeta*!/ch1-patch-notes/beta.*!/ch1-patch-notes/beta*~md5=9b87cb721b1686126849c60e418a1c1b
[02997E20]Retrying file 99 http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_72-77.23. Retry count 2
[02997E20][064FBD40]Starting download of 229173349-byte file
[02997E20][064FBD40]Finishing request
[02997E20][064FBD40]Perform failed with cURL code 56 HTTP code 200 remote host IP 68.232.45.146
[02997E20][064FBD40]Finished download of http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_72-77.8?hash=004f513d51d3a811ea1ef65e88aa1eedef61eccb . Success: 0 Complete: 1
[02997E20][069F4F40]Starting download of http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_72-77.9?hash=b4a225dac6cd9a49a5324b33ea3196f38dca27f3
[02997E20][069F4F40]Downloading into 'download/77/bundle_72-77.9'
[02997E20] Downloading 'http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_72-77.8' (using cookie triongamesauth=expires=1377620794~access=/ch3-patch-notes/.*!/ch3-patch-notes/*!/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch3-ps3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch3-ps3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch3-xbox360-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch3-xbox360-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch1-patch-notes/live.*!/ch1-patch-notes/live*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchpts.*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchpts*!/ch1-patch-notes/alpha.*!/ch1-patch-notes/alpha*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchbeta.*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchbeta*!/ch1-patch-notes/beta.*!/ch1-patch-notes/beta*~md5=9b87cb721b1686126849c60e418a1c1b

[02997E20]Retrying file 119 http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_72-77.8. Retry count 2
[02997E20][069F4F40]Starting download of 283401455-byte file
[02997E20][069F4D50]Finishing request
[02997E20][069F4D50]Perform failed with cURL code 56 HTTP code 200 remote host IP 68.232.45.146
[02997E20][069F4D50]Finished download of http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_72-77.5?hash=5c930820037f6aa846a74493add56725786bfecb . Success: 0 Complete: 1
[02997E20][069F4000]Starting download of http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_76-77.1?hash=a14860f3bb22263642bd64ef3dd7bd53d95aec71
[02997E20][069F4000]Downloading into 'download/77/bundle_76-77.1'
[02997E20][069F4000]Starting download of 297052222-byte file
[02997E20] Downloading 'http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_72-77.5' (using cookie triongamesauth=expires=1377620794~access=/ch3-patch-notes/.*!/ch3-patch-notes/*!/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch3-ps3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch3-ps3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch3-xbox360-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch3-xbox360-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch1-patch-notes/live.*!/ch1-patch-notes/live*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchpts.*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchpts*!/ch1-patch-notes/alpha.*!/ch1-patch-notes/alpha*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchbeta.*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchbeta*!/ch1-patch-notes/beta.*!/ch1-patch-notes/beta*~md5=9b87cb721b1686126849c60e418a1c1b

[02997E20]Retrying file 116 http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_72-77.5. Retry count 2
[02997E20][064FC300]Finishing request
[02997E20][064FC300]Perform failed with cURL code 56 HTTP code 200 remote host IP 68.232.45.146
[02997E20][064FC300]Finished download of http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_72-77.34?hash=fb09777c085545939f63be52d0d33f18971e347 f. Success: 0 Complete: 1
[02997E20][069F4B70]Starting download of http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_72-77.7?hash=911bb40ff00874f2af9d75d0b8b7422c3a84596a
[02997E20][069F4B70]Downloading into 'download/77/bundle_72-77.7'
[02997E20] Downloading 'http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_72-77.34' (using cookie triongamesauth=expires=1377620794~access=/ch3-patch-notes/.*!/ch3-patch-notes/*!/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch3-ps3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch3-ps3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch3-xbox360-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch3-xbox360-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch1-patch-notes/live.*!/ch1-patch-notes/live*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchpts.*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchpts*!/ch1-patch-notes/alpha.*!/ch1-patch-notes/alpha*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchbeta.*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchbeta*!/ch1-patch-notes/beta.*!/ch1-patch-notes/beta*~md5=9b87cb721b1686126849c60e418a1c1b
[02997E20]Retrying file 111 http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_72-77.34. Retry count 2
[02997E20][069F4B70]Starting download of 266849825-byte file
[02997E20][069F4F40]Finishing request
[02997E20][069F4F40]Perform failed with cURL code 56 HTTP code 200 remote host IP 68.232.45.146
[02997E20][069F4F40]Finished download of http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_72-77.9?hash=b4a225dac6cd9a49a5324b33ea3196f38dca27f3 . Success: 0 Complete: 1
[02997E20][069F3C30]Starting download of http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_76-77.2?hash=f0b4a137d169f04074c80791631d3091adc665c2
[02997E20][069F3C30]Downloading into 'download/77/bundle_76-77.2'
[02997E20] Downloading 'http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_72-77.9' (using cookie triongamesauth=expires=1377620794~access=/ch3-patch-notes/.*!/ch3-patch-notes/*!/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch3-ps3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch3-ps3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch3-xbox360-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch3-xbox360-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch1-patch-notes/live.*!/ch1-patch-notes/live*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchpts.*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchpts*!/ch1-patch-notes/alpha.*!/ch1-patch-notes/alpha*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchbeta.*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchbeta*!/ch1-patch-notes/beta.*!/ch1-patch-notes/beta*~md5=9b87cb721b1686126849c60e418a1c1b

[02997E20]Retrying file 120 http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_72-77.9. Retry count 2
[02997E20][069F3C30]Starting download of 299978814-byte file
[02997E20][069F3C30]Finishing request
[02997E20][069F3C30]Perform failed with cURL code 56 HTTP code 200 remote host IP 68.232.45.146
[02997E20][069F3C30]Finished download of http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_76-77.2?hash=f0b4a137d169f04074c80791631d3091adc665c2 . Success: 0 Complete: 1
[02997E20][06A33C10]Starting download of http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_76-77.4?hash=6baddfc9ddf6fe6d53c983e47b23abbc5f893b1e
[02997E20][06A33C10]Downloading into 'download/77/bundle_76-77.4'
[02997E20][06A33C10]Starting download of 146153438-byte file
[02997E20] Downloading 'http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_76-77.2' (using cookie triongamesauth=expires=1377620794~access=/ch3-patch-notes/.*!/ch3-patch-notes/*!/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch3-ps3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch3-ps3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch3-xbox360-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch3-xbox360-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch1-patch-notes/live.*!/ch1-patch-notes/live*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchpts.*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchpts*!/ch1-patch-notes/alpha.*!/ch1-patch-notes/alpha*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchbeta.*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchbeta*!/ch1-patch-notes/beta.*!/ch1-patch-notes/beta*~md5=9b87cb721b1686126849c60e418a1c1b

[02997E20]Retrying file 126 http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_76-77.2. Retry count 2
[02997E20][069F4B70]Finishing request
[02997E20][069F4B70]Perform failed with cURL code 56 HTTP code 200 remote host IP 68.232.45.146
[02997E20][069F4B70]Finished download of http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_72-77.7?hash=911bb40ff00874f2af9d75d0b8b7422c3a84596a . Success: 0 Complete: 1
[02997E20][069F43D0]Starting download of http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_76-77.5?hash=725c0e612c78d1b6df1792ba7422655131860b54
[02997E20][069F43D0]Downloading into 'download/77/bundle_76-77.5'
[02997E20][06953110]Finishing request
[02997E20][06953110]Perform failed with cURL code 56 HTTP code 200 remote host IP 68.232.45.146
[02997E20][06953110]Finished download of http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_72-77.16?hash=56705934724e5b2a8d699a1e88ede84536e1d8c 2. Success: 0 Complete: 1
[02997E20][069F45B0]Starting download of http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_76-77.6?hash=be8c372943e0de7101e963475c2de50ea23663d0
[02997E20][069F45B0]Downloading into 'download/77/bundle_76-77.6'
[02997E20] Downloading 'http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_72-77.16' (using cookie triongamesauth=expires=1377620794~access=/ch3-patch-notes/.*!/ch3-patch-notes/*!/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch3-ps3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch3-ps3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch3-xbox360-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch3-xbox360-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch1-patch-notes/live.*!/ch1-patch-notes/live*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchpts.*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchpts*!/ch1-patch-notes/alpha.*!/ch1-patch-notes/alpha*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchbeta.*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchbeta*!/ch1-patch-notes/beta.*!/ch1-patch-notes/beta*~md5=9b87cb721b1686126849c60e418a1c1b
[02997E20]Retrying file 91 http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_72-77.16. Retry count 2
[02997E20] Downloading 'http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_72-77.7' (using cookie triongamesauth=expires=1377620794~access=/ch3-patch-notes/.*!/ch3-patch-notes/*!/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch3-ps3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch3-ps3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch3-xbox360-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch3-xbox360-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch1-patch-notes/live.*!/ch1-patch-notes/live*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchpts.*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchpts*!/ch1-patch-notes/alpha.*!/ch1-patch-notes/alpha*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchbeta.*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchbeta*!/ch1-patch-notes/beta.*!/ch1-patch-notes/beta*~md5=9b87cb721b1686126849c60e418a1c1b

[02997E20]Retrying file 118 http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_72-77.7. Retry count 2
[02997E20][069F43D0]Starting download of 279519014-byte file
[02997E20][069F45B0]Starting download of 319774423-byte file
[02997E20][06A33C10]Finishing request
[02997E20][06A33C10]Perform failed with cURL code 56 HTTP code 200 remote host IP 68.232.45.146
[02997E20][06A33C10]Finished download of http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_76-77.4?hash=6baddfc9ddf6fe6d53c983e47b23abbc5f893b1e . Success: 0 Complete: 1
[02997E20][06A343F0]Starting download of http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_72-77.6?hash=4255f6896c9b90a386d3c245dfdc67f6f3e25240
[02997E20][06A343F0]Downloading into 'download/77/bundle_72-77.6'
[02997E20][06A343F0]Starting download of 296792471-byte file
[02997E20] Downloading 'http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_76-77.4' (using cookie triongamesauth=expires=1377620794~access=/ch3-patch-notes/.*!/ch3-patch-notes/*!/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch3-ps3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch3-ps3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch3-xbox360-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch3-xbox360-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch1-patch-notes/live.*!/ch1-patch-notes/live*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchpts.*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchpts*!/ch1-patch-notes/alpha.*!/ch1-patch-notes/alpha*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchbeta.*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchbeta*!/ch1-patch-notes/beta.*!/ch1-patch-notes/beta*~md5=9b87cb721b1686126849c60e418a1c1b

[02997E20]Retrying file 128 http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_76-77.4. Retry count 2
[02997E20][069F43D0]Finishing request
[02997E20][069F43D0]Perform failed with cURL code 56 HTTP code 200 remote host IP 68.232.45.146
[02997E20][069F43D0]Finished download of http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_76-77.5?hash=725c0e612c78d1b6df1792ba7422655131860b54 . Success: 0 Complete: 1
[02997E20][06A347E0]Starting download of http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_76-77.3?hash=f16e5e8bf086729efd17a96b6f76fc60de096790
[02997E20][06A347E0]Downloading into 'download/77/bundle_76-77.3'
[02997E20] Downloading 'http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_76-77.5' (using cookie triongamesauth=expires=1377620794~access=/ch3-patch-notes/.*!/ch3-patch-notes/*!/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch3-ps3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch3-ps3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch3-xbox360-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch3-xbox360-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch1-patch-notes/live.*!/ch1-patch-notes/live*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchpts.*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchpts*!/ch1-patch-notes/alpha.*!/ch1-patch-notes/alpha*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchbeta.*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchbeta*!/ch1-patch-notes/beta.*!/ch1-patch-notes/beta*~md5=9b87cb721b1686126849c60e418a1c1b

[02997E20]Retrying file 129 http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_76-77.5. Retry count 2
[02997E20][06A347E0]Starting download of 271240660-byte file
[02997E20][06A347E0]Finishing request
[02997E20][06A347E0]Perform failed with cURL code 56 HTTP code 200 remote host IP 68.232.45.146
[02997E20][06A347E0]Finished download of http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_76-77.3?hash=f16e5e8bf086729efd17a96b6f76fc60de096790 . Success: 0 Complete: 1
[02997E20][06A32E40]Starting download of http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_76-77.8?hash=790fe75efb57e0a405707f2a87b5ebc316e83525
[02997E20][06A32E40]Downloading into 'download/77/bundle_76-77.8'
[02997E20] Downloading 'http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_76-77.3' (using cookie triongamesauth=expires=1377620794~access=/ch3-patch-notes/.*!/ch3-patch-notes/*!/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch3-ps3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch3-ps3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch3-xbox360-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch3-xbox360-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch1-patch-notes/live.*!/ch1-patch-notes/live*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchpts.*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchpts*!/ch1-patch-notes/alpha.*!/ch1-patch-notes/alpha*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchbeta.*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchbeta*!/ch1-patch-notes/beta.*!/ch1-patch-notes/beta*~md5=9b87cb721b1686126849c60e418a1c1b

[02997E20]Retrying file 127 http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_76-77.3. Retry count 2
[02997E20][06A32E40]Starting download of 82705513-byte file
[02997E20][06A32E40]Finishing request
[02997E20][06A32E40]Perform failed with cURL code 56 HTTP code 200 remote host IP 68.232.45.146
[02997E20][06A32E40]Finished download of http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_76-77.8?hash=790fe75efb57e0a405707f2a87b5ebc316e83525 . Success: 0 Complete: 1
[02997E20][06A34BD0]Starting download of http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_76-77.9?hash=95835f06747c76789e0b72129fa939b85359fd48
[02997E20][06A34BD0]Downloading into 'download/77/bundle_76-77.9'
[02997E20] Downloading 'http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_76-77.8' (using cookie triongamesauth=expires=1377620794~access=/ch3-patch-notes/.*!/ch3-patch-notes/*!/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch3-ps3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch3-ps3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch3-xbox360-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch3-xbox360-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch1-patch-notes/live.*!/ch1-patch-notes/live*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchpts.*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchpts*!/ch1-patch-notes/alpha.*!/ch1-patch-notes/alpha*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchbeta.*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchbeta*!/ch1-patch-notes/beta.*!/ch1-patch-notes/beta*~md5=9b87cb721b1686126849c60e418a1c1b

[02997E20]Retrying file 132 http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_76-77.8. Retry count 2
[02997E20][06A34BD0]Starting download of 299831358-byte file

Part of the Errors. Any people able to help here??? @_@
gosh. difficult to play and enjoy a game with so many problems i'm facing.

SNSDxTiffanism
08-27-2013, 07:28 AM
Any IT PROS here??? Able to help?

Krazy Karen
08-27-2013, 07:35 AM
[02997E20]Retrying file 106 http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_72-77.3. Retry count 2
[02997E20][06A984A0]Perform failed with cURL code 56 HTTP code 200 remote host IP 68.232.45.146
[02997E20][06A984A0]Finished download of http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_0-77.1?hash=cbd1a9f381083d592cb14e6941974368e4021ef5 . Success: 0 Complete: 1
[02997E20][06952D40]Starting download of http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_59-77.0?hash=469d6367d7120a07afe297b2a76700c00391ccb3
[02997E20] Downloading 'http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_0-77.1' (using cookie triongamesauth=expires=1377620794~access=/ch3-patch-notes/.*!/ch3-patch-notes/*!/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch3-ps3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch3-ps3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch3-xbox360-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch3-xbox360-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch1-patch-notes/live.*!/ch1-patch-notes/live*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchpts.*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchpts*!/ch1-patch-notes/alpha.*!/ch1-patch-notes/alpha*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchbeta.*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchbeta*!/ch1-patch-notes/beta.*!/ch1-patch-notes/beta*~md5=9b87cb721b1686126849c60e418a1c1b

[02997E20]Retrying file 2 http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_0-77.1. Retry count 2
[02997E20][06952B60]Perform failed with cURL code 56 HTTP code 200 remote host IP 68.232.45.146
[02997E20][06952B60]Finished download of http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_72-77.31?hash=1bd4633eb1ae3a4757e0b8fd9760caf926ee020 0. Success: 0 Complete: 1
[02997E20][06953110]Starting download of http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_72-77.16?hash=56705934724e5b2a8d699a1e88ede84536e1d8c 2
[02997E20] Downloading 'http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_72-77.31' (using cookie triongamesauth=expires=1377620794~access=/ch3-patch-notes/.*!/ch3-patch-notes/*!/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch3-ps3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch3-ps3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch3-xbox360-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch3-xbox360-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch1-patch-notes/live.*!/ch1-patch-notes/live*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchpts.*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchpts*!/ch1-patch-notes/alpha.*!/ch1-patch-notes/alpha*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchbeta.*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchbeta*!/ch1-patch-notes/beta.*!/ch1-patch-notes/beta*~md5=9b87cb721b1686126849c60e418a1c1b
[02997E20]Retrying file 108 http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_72-77.31. Retry count 2
[02997E20][06952D40]Perform failed with cURL code 56 HTTP code 200 remote host IP 68.232.45.146
[02997E20][06952D40]Finished download of http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_59-77.0?hash=469d6367d7120a07afe297b2a76700c00391ccb3 . Success: 0 Complete: 1
[02997E20][06952F30]Starting download of http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_72-77.35?hash=c070b3fbef465bde3534a6a5730c1294ec40d33 9
[02997E20] Downloading 'http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_59-77.0' (using cookie triongamesauth=expires=1377620794~access=/ch3-patch-notes/.*!/ch3-patch-notes/*!/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch3-ps3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch3-ps3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch3-xbox360-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch3-xbox360-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch1-patch-notes/live.*!/ch1-patch-notes/live*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchpts.*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchpts*!/ch1-patch-notes/alpha.*!/ch1-patch-notes/alpha*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchbeta.*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchbeta*!/ch1-patch-notes/beta.*!/ch1-patch-notes/beta*~md5=9b87cb721b1686126849c60e418a1c1b

[02997E20]Retrying file 66 http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_59-77.0. Retry count 2
[02997E20][06954050]Perform failed with cURL code 56 HTTP code 200 remote host IP 68.232.45.146
[02997E20][06954050]Finished download of http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_72-77.27?hash=cf8243def9e85bd95db998017e0459ee9ed5728 e. Success: 0 Complete: 1
[02997E20][06A33230]Starting download of http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_72-77.36?hash=505d65deebfcf4792d92fa2241bef515d26892c 6
[02997E20] Downloading 'http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_72-77.27' (using cookie triongamesauth=expires=1377620794~access=/ch3-patch-notes/.*!/ch3-patch-notes/*!/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch3-ps3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch3-ps3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch3-xbox360-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch3-xbox360-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch1-patch-notes/live.*!/ch1-patch-notes/live*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchpts.*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchpts*!/ch1-patch-notes/alpha.*!/ch1-patch-notes/alpha*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchbeta.*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchbeta*!/ch1-patch-notes/beta.*!/ch1-patch-notes/beta*~md5=9b87cb721b1686126849c60e418a1c1b
[02997E20]Retrying file 103 http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_72-77.27. Retry count 2
[02997E20][06A33230]Perform failed with cURL code 56 HTTP code 200 remote host IP 68.232.45.146
[02997E20][06A33230]Finished download of http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_72-77.36?hash=505d65deebfcf4792d92fa2241bef515d26892c 6. Success: 0 Complete: 1
[02997E20][06953300]Starting download of http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_72-77.4?hash=00e3c1ed642c737ac82b4b7e73531529932d795a
[02997E20] Downloading 'http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_72-77.36' (using cookie triongamesauth=expires=1377620794~access=/ch3-patch-notes/.*!/ch3-patch-notes/*!/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch3-ps3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch3-ps3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch3-xbox360-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch3-xbox360-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch1-patch-notes/live.*!/ch1-patch-notes/live*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchpts.*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchpts*!/ch1-patch-notes/alpha.*!/ch1-patch-notes/alpha*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchbeta.*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchbeta*!/ch1-patch-notes/beta.*!/ch1-patch-notes/beta*~md5=9b87cb721b1686126849c60e418a1c1b
[02997E20]Retrying file 113 http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_72-77.36. Retry count 2
[02997E20][06952F30]Perform failed with cURL code 56 HTTP code 200 remote host IP 68.232.45.146
[02997E20][06952F30]Finished download of http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_72-77.35?hash=c070b3fbef465bde3534a6a5730c1294ec40d33 9. Success: 0 Complete: 1
[02997E20][069F4D50]Starting download of http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_72-77.5?hash=5c930820037f6aa846a74493add56725786bfecb
[02997E20] Downloading 'http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_72-77.35' (using cookie triongamesauth=expires=1377620794~access=/ch3-patch-notes/.*!/ch3-patch-notes/*!/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch3-ps3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch3-ps3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch3-xbox360-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch3-xbox360-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch1-patch-notes/live.*!/ch1-patch-notes/live*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchpts.*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchpts*!/ch1-patch-notes/alpha.*!/ch1-patch-notes/alpha*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchbeta.*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchbeta*!/ch1-patch-notes/beta.*!/ch1-patch-notes/beta*~md5=9b87cb721b1686126849c60e418a1c1b
[02997E20]Retrying file 112 http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_72-77.35. Retry count 2
[02997E20][069547F0]Perform failed with cURL code 56 HTTP code 200 remote host IP 68.232.45.146
[02997E20][069547F0]Finished download of http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_72-77.32?hash=4af229740e9e7860012b139c3c34e67133d3f4b 8. Success: 0 Complete: 1
[02997E20][069F58C0]Starting download of http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_72-77.23?hash=03d34b280d3a20ad43cf999ebce24bbc1ae27b3 c
[02997E20] Downloading 'http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_72-77.32' (using cookie triongamesauth=expires=1377620794~access=/ch3-patch-notes/.*!/ch3-patch-notes/*!/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch3-ps3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch3-ps3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch3-xbox360-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch3-xbox360-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch1-patch-notes/live.*!/ch1-patch-notes/live*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchpts.*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchpts*!/ch1-patch-notes/alpha.*!/ch1-patch-notes/alpha*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchbeta.*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchbeta*!/ch1-patch-notes/beta.*!/ch1-patch-notes/beta*~md5=9b87cb721b1686126849c60e418a1c1b
[02997E20]Retrying file 109 http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_72-77.32. Retry count 2
[02997E20][06953300]Perform failed with cURL code 56 HTTP code 200 remote host IP 68.232.45.146
[02997E20][06953300]Finished download of http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_72-77.4?hash=00e3c1ed642c737ac82b4b7e73531529932d795a . Success: 0 Complete: 1
[02997E20][064FC300]Starting download of http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_72-77.34?hash=fb09777c085545939f63be52d0d33f18971e347 f
[02997E20] Downloading 'http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_72-77.4' (using cookie triongamesauth=expires=1377620794~access=/ch3-patch-notes/.*!/ch3-patch-notes/*!/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch3-ps3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch3-ps3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch3-xbox360-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch3-xbox360-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch1-patch-notes/live.*!/ch1-patch-notes/live*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchpts.*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchpts*!/ch1-patch-notes/alpha.*!/ch1-patch-notes/alpha*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchbeta.*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchbeta*!/ch1-patch-notes/beta.*!/ch1-patch-notes/beta*~md5=9b87cb721b1686126849c60e418a1c1b

[02997E20]Retrying file 115 http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_72-77.4. Retry count 2
[02997E20][069F58C0]Perform failed with cURL code 56 HTTP code 200 remote host IP 68.232.45.146
[02997E20][069F58C0]Finished download of http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_72-77.23?hash=03d34b280d3a20ad43cf999ebce24bbc1ae27b3 c. Success: 0 Complete: 1
[02997E20][064FBD40]Starting download of http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_72-77.8?hash=004f513d51d3a811ea1ef65e88aa1eedef61eccb
[02997E20] Downloading 'http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_72-77.23' (using cookie triongamesauth=expires=1377620794~access=/ch3-patch-notes/.*!/ch3-patch-notes/*!/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch3-ps3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch3-ps3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch3-xbox360-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch3-xbox360-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch1-patch-notes/live.*!/ch1-patch-notes/live*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchpts.*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchpts*!/ch1-patch-notes/alpha.*!/ch1-patch-notes/alpha*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchbeta.*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchbeta*!/ch1-patch-notes/beta.*!/ch1-patch-notes/beta*~md5=9b87cb721b1686126849c60e418a1c1b
[02997E20]Retrying file 99 http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_72-77.23. Retry count 2
[02997E20][064FBD40]Perform failed with cURL code 56 HTTP code 200 remote host IP 68.232.45.146
[02997E20][064FBD40]Finished download of http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_72-77.8?hash=004f513d51d3a811ea1ef65e88aa1eedef61eccb . Success: 0 Complete: 1
[02997E20][069F4F40]Starting download of http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_72-77.9?hash=b4a225dac6cd9a49a5324b33ea3196f38dca27f3
[02997E20] Downloading 'http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_72-77.8' (using cookie triongamesauth=expires=1377620794~access=/ch3-patch-notes/.*!/ch3-patch-notes/*!/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch3-ps3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch3-ps3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch3-xbox360-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch3-xbox360-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch1-patch-notes/live.*!/ch1-patch-notes/live*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchpts.*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchpts*!/ch1-patch-notes/alpha.*!/ch1-patch-notes/alpha*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchbeta.*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchbeta*!/ch1-patch-notes/beta.*!/ch1-patch-notes/beta*~md5=9b87cb721b1686126849c60e418a1c1b

[02997E20]Retrying file 119 http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_72-77.8. Retry count 2
[02997E20][069F4D50]Perform failed with cURL code 56 HTTP code 200 remote host IP 68.232.45.146
[02997E20][069F4D50]Finished download of http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_72-77.5?hash=5c930820037f6aa846a74493add56725786bfecb . Success: 0 Complete: 1
[02997E20][069F4000]Starting download of http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_76-77.1?hash=a14860f3bb22263642bd64ef3dd7bd53d95aec71
[02997E20] Downloading 'http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_72-77.5' (using cookie triongamesauth=expires=1377620794~access=/ch3-patch-notes/.*!/ch3-patch-notes/*!/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch3-ps3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch3-ps3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch3-xbox360-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch3-xbox360-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch1-patch-notes/live.*!/ch1-patch-notes/live*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchpts.*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchpts*!/ch1-patch-notes/alpha.*!/ch1-patch-notes/alpha*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchbeta.*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchbeta*!/ch1-patch-notes/beta.*!/ch1-patch-notes/beta*~md5=9b87cb721b1686126849c60e418a1c1b

[02997E20]Retrying file 116 http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_72-77.5. Retry count 2
[02997E20][064FC300]Perform failed with cURL code 56 HTTP code 200 remote host IP 68.232.45.146
[02997E20][064FC300]Finished download of http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_72-77.34?hash=fb09777c085545939f63be52d0d33f18971e347 f. Success: 0 Complete: 1
[02997E20][069F4B70]Starting download of http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_72-77.7?hash=911bb40ff00874f2af9d75d0b8b7422c3a84596a
[02997E20] Downloading 'http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_72-77.34' (using cookie triongamesauth=expires=1377620794~access=/ch3-patch-notes/.*!/ch3-patch-notes/*!/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch3-ps3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch3-ps3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch3-xbox360-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch3-xbox360-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch1-patch-notes/live.*!/ch1-patch-notes/live*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchpts.*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchpts*!/ch1-patch-notes/alpha.*!/ch1-patch-notes/alpha*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchbeta.*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchbeta*!/ch1-patch-notes/beta.*!/ch1-patch-notes/beta*~md5=9b87cb721b1686126849c60e418a1c1b
[02997E20]Retrying file 111 http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_72-77.34. Retry count 2
[02997E20][069F4F40]Perform failed with cURL code 56 HTTP code 200 remote host IP 68.232.45.146
[02997E20][069F4F40]Finished download of http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_72-77.9?hash=b4a225dac6cd9a49a5324b33ea3196f38dca27f3 . Success: 0 Complete: 1
[02997E20][069F3C30]Starting download of http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_76-77.2?hash=f0b4a137d169f04074c80791631d3091adc665c2
[02997E20] Downloading 'http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_72-77.9' (using cookie triongamesauth=expires=1377620794~access=/ch3-patch-notes/.*!/ch3-patch-notes/*!/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch3-ps3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch3-ps3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch3-xbox360-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch3-xbox360-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch1-patch-notes/live.*!/ch1-patch-notes/live*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchpts.*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchpts*!/ch1-patch-notes/alpha.*!/ch1-patch-notes/alpha*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchbeta.*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchbeta*!/ch1-patch-notes/beta.*!/ch1-patch-notes/beta*~md5=9b87cb721b1686126849c60e418a1c1b

[02997E20]Retrying file 120 http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_72-77.9. Retry count 2
[02997E20][069F3C30]Starting download of 299978814-byte file
[02997E20][069F3C30]Finishing request
[02997E20][069F3C30]Perform failed with cURL code 56 HTTP code 200 remote host IP 68.232.45.146
[02997E20][069F3C30]Finished download of http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_76-77.2?hash=f0b4a137d169f04074c80791631d3091adc665c2 . Success: 0 Complete: 1
[02997E20][06A33C10]Starting download of http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_76-77.4?hash=6baddfc9ddf6fe6d53c983e47b23abbc5f893b1e
[02997E20][06A33C10]Downloading into 'download/77/bundle_76-77.4'
[02997E20][06A33C10]Starting download of 146153438-byte file
[02997E20] Downloading 'http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_76-77.2' (using cookie triongamesauth=expires=1377620794~access=/ch3-patch-notes/.*!/ch3-patch-notes/*!/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch3-ps3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch3-ps3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch3-xbox360-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch3-xbox360-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch1-patch-notes/live.*!/ch1-patch-notes/live*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchpts.*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchpts*!/ch1-patch-notes/alpha.*!/ch1-patch-notes/alpha*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchbeta.*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchbeta*!/ch1-patch-notes/beta.*!/ch1-patch-notes/beta*~md5=9b87cb721b1686126849c60e418a1c1b

[02997E20]Retrying file 126 http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_76-77.2. Retry count 2
[02997E20][069F4B70]Finishing request
[02997E20][069F4B70]Perform failed with cURL code 56 HTTP code 200 remote host IP 68.232.45.146
[02997E20][069F4B70]Finished download of http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_72-77.7?hash=911bb40ff00874f2af9d75d0b8b7422c3a84596a . Success: 0 Complete: 1
[02997E20][069F43D0]Starting download of http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_76-77.5?hash=725c0e612c78d1b6df1792ba7422655131860b54
[02997E20][069F43D0]Downloading into 'download/77/bundle_76-77.5'
[02997E20][06953110]Finishing request
[02997E20][06953110]Perform failed with cURL code 56 HTTP code 200 remote host IP 68.232.45.146
[02997E20][06953110]Finished download of http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_72-77.16?hash=56705934724e5b2a8d699a1e88ede84536e1d8c 2. Success: 0 Complete: 1
[02997E20][069F45B0]Starting download of http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_76-77.6?hash=be8c372943e0de7101e963475c2de50ea23663d0
[02997E20][069F45B0]Downloading into 'download/77/bundle_76-77.6'
[02997E20] Downloading 'http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_72-77.16' (using cookie triongamesauth=expires=1377620794~access=/ch3-patch-notes/.*!/ch3-patch-notes/*!/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch3-ps3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch3-ps3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch3-xbox360-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch3-xbox360-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch1-patch-notes/live.*!/ch1-patch-notes/live*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchpts.*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchpts*!/ch1-patch-notes/alpha.*!/ch1-patch-notes/alpha*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchbeta.*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchbeta*!/ch1-patch-notes/beta.*!/ch1-patch-notes/beta*~md5=9b87cb721b1686126849c60e418a1c1b
[02997E20]Retrying file 91 http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_72-77.16. Retry count 2
[02997E20] Downloading 'http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_72-77.7' (using cookie triongamesauth=expires=1377620794~access=/ch3-patch-notes/.*!/ch3-patch-notes/*!/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch3-ps3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch3-ps3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch3-xbox360-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch3-xbox360-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch1-patch-notes/live.*!/ch1-patch-notes/live*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchpts.*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchpts*!/ch1-patch-notes/alpha.*!/ch1-patch-notes/alpha*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchbeta.*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchbeta*!/ch1-patch-notes/beta.*!/ch1-patch-notes/beta*~md5=9b87cb721b1686126849c60e418a1c1b

[02997E20]Retrying file 118 http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_72-77.7. Retry count 2
[02997E20][069F43D0]Starting download of 279519014-byte file
[02997E20][069F45B0]Starting download of 319774423-byte file
[02997E20][06A33C10]Finishing request
[02997E20][06A33C10]Perform failed with cURL code 56 HTTP code 200 remote host IP 68.232.45.146
[02997E20][06A33C10]Finished download of http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_76-77.4?hash=6baddfc9ddf6fe6d53c983e47b23abbc5f893b1e . Success: 0 Complete: 1
[02997E20][06A343F0]Starting download of http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_72-77.6?hash=4255f6896c9b90a386d3c245dfdc67f6f3e25240
[02997E20][06A343F0]Downloading into 'download/77/bundle_72-77.6'
[02997E20][06A343F0]Starting download of 296792471-byte file
[02997E20] Downloading 'http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_76-77.4' (using cookie triongamesauth=expires=1377620794~access=/ch3-patch-notes/.*!/ch3-patch-notes/*!/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch3-ps3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch3-ps3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch3-xbox360-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch3-xbox360-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch1-patch-notes/live.*!/ch1-patch-notes/live*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchpts.*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchpts*!/ch1-patch-notes/alpha.*!/ch1-patch-notes/alpha*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchbeta.*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchbeta*!/ch1-patch-notes/beta.*!/ch1-patch-notes/beta*~md5=9b87cb721b1686126849c60e418a1c1b

[02997E20]Retrying file 128 http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_76-77.4. Retry count 2
[02997E20][069F43D0]Finishing request
[02997E20][069F43D0]Perform failed with cURL code 56 HTTP code 200 remote host IP 68.232.45.146
[02997E20][069F43D0]Finished download of http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_76-77.5?hash=725c0e612c78d1b6df1792ba7422655131860b54 . Success: 0 Complete: 1
[02997E20][06A347E0]Starting download of http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_76-77.3?hash=f16e5e8bf086729efd17a96b6f76fc60de096790
[02997E20][06A347E0]Downloading into 'download/77/bundle_76-77.3'
[02997E20] Downloading 'http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_76-77.5' (using cookie triongamesauth=expires=1377620794~access=/ch3-patch-notes/.*!/ch3-patch-notes/*!/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch3-ps3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch3-ps3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch3-xbox360-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch3-xbox360-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch1-patch-notes/live.*!/ch1-patch-notes/live*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchpts.*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchpts*!/ch1-patch-notes/alpha.*!/ch1-patch-notes/alpha*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchbeta.*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchbeta*!/ch1-patch-notes/beta.*!/ch1-patch-notes/beta*~md5=9b87cb721b1686126849c60e418a1c1b

[02997E20]Retrying file 129 http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_76-77.5. Retry count 2
[02997E20][06A347E0]Starting download of 271240660-byte file
[02997E20][06A347E0]Finishing request
[02997E20][06A347E0]Perform failed with cURL code 56 HTTP code 200 remote host IP 68.232.45.146
[02997E20][06A347E0]Finished download of http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_76-77.3?hash=f16e5e8bf086729efd17a96b6f76fc60de096790 . Success: 0 Complete: 1
[02997E20][06A32E40]Starting download of http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_76-77.8?hash=790fe75efb57e0a405707f2a87b5ebc316e83525
[02997E20][06A32E40]Downloading into 'download/77/bundle_76-77.8'
[02997E20] Downloading 'http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_76-77.3' (using cookie triongamesauth=expires=1377620794~access=/ch3-patch-notes/.*!/ch3-patch-notes/*!/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch3-ps3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch3-ps3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch3-xbox360-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch3-xbox360-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch1-patch-notes/live.*!/ch1-patch-notes/live*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchpts.*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchpts*!/ch1-patch-notes/alpha.*!/ch1-patch-notes/alpha*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchbeta.*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchbeta*!/ch1-patch-notes/beta.*!/ch1-patch-notes/beta*~md5=9b87cb721b1686126849c60e418a1c1b

[02997E20]Retrying file 127 http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_76-77.3. Retry count 2
[02997E20][06A32E40]Starting download of 82705513-byte file
[02997E20][06A32E40]Finishing request
[02997E20][06A32E40]Perform failed with cURL code 56 HTTP code 200 remote host IP 68.232.45.146
[02997E20][06A32E40]Finished download of http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_76-77.8?hash=790fe75efb57e0a405707f2a87b5ebc316e83525 . Success: 0 Complete: 1
[02997E20][06A34BD0]Starting download of http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_76-77.9?hash=95835f06747c76789e0b72129fa939b85359fd48
[02997E20][06A34BD0]Downloading into 'download/77/bundle_76-77.9'
[02997E20] Downloading 'http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_76-77.8' (using cookie triongamesauth=expires=1377620794~access=/ch3-patch-notes/.*!/ch3-patch-notes/*!/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch3-ps3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch3-ps3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch3-xbox360-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch3-xbox360-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch1-patch-notes/live.*!/ch1-patch-notes/live*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchpts.*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchpts*!/ch1-patch-notes/alpha.*!/ch1-patch-notes/alpha*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchbeta.*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchbeta*!/ch1-patch-notes/beta.*!/ch1-patch-notes/beta*~md5=9b87cb721b1686126849c60e418a1c1b

[02997E20]Retrying file 132 http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_76-77.8. Retry count 2
[02997E20][06A34BD0]Starting download of 299831358-byte file

Part of the Errors. Any people able to help here??? @_@
gosh. difficult to play and enjoy a game with so many problems i'm facing.

patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_72-77.3[/url]. Retry count 2

[02997E20] Downloading 'http://update03.triongames.com/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive-us01/bundle_72-77.9' (using cookie triongamesauth=expires=1377620794~access=/ch3-patch-notes/.*!/ch3-patch-notes/*!/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch3-ps3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch3-ps3-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch3-xbox360-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch3-xbox360-live-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchlive.*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchlive*!/ch1-patch-notes/live.*!/ch1-patch-notes/live*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchpts.*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchpts*!/ch1-patch-notes/alpha.*!/ch1-patch-notes/alpha*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchbeta.*!/ch1-live-streaming-client-patch/restricted/patchbeta

lol, what does that mean????

lol

Indra Echo
08-27-2013, 07:44 AM
http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?128209-Nearly-a-week-without-DLC-content-now&p=1215715&viewfull=1#post1215715

i was right lol

But that's been constantly suggested to people by others and in this forum. OP should PM Dahanese and see if she can help. It's not like this person hasn't spent a lot of money as well as the post you're quoting-more likely it's because of all the freaking spam cry me a river posts that were popping up that this person has been lost in the shuffle.

Again, OP if you have not done so and are not getting the help you need or even the answer that there is something wrong at your end, then try PMing Dahanese.

And the problem is there are people on this forum that tell people to not use these forums or try to get help from PMing an employee, so maybe the OP never tried it.

First reply to OP:

They can and will escalate the problem since it's likely they are able to talk to people who can help.

MacDeath
08-27-2013, 08:20 AM
Any IT PROS here??? Able to help?
You're on the wrong forum for that mate. The bugs and issues forum has lots of advice in how to deal with patching errors.

For example, here's a link to a thread I put up back in early April:
http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?31361-Size-matters...-Potential-workaround-for-MANY-issues

A s0t
08-27-2013, 03:50 PM
this hasn't been resolved yet?

Cavadus
08-27-2013, 03:56 PM

Not true. If the OP is experiencing the same "The Defiance service is unavailable" account corruption error that I got then it does, indeed, take a developer to fix it.

Looks like there have been dozens of PC players who have been boned by this issue. I think I may be the only one who ever QQed loud enough to get it fixed.

This is a serious issue and before I actually got a developer to sort of fix the issue (some things on my characters still don't work) tier III tech support was hapless and never even bothered to respond to my ticket after the initial contact. The treatment by tier III was pathetic and it disgusts me that Trion Worlds does not care about fixing a bug which cripples the game and leaves so many players in the dust completely unable to even login and play.

SNSDxTiffanism
08-27-2013, 04:01 PM
this hasn't been resolved yet?

Well, don't know what took them a week to reply my ticket and to request me to do simple tracert and ping. By the time i reach home and send them, it will be over their working hour already. Guess needa wait another day for their reply. :(

SNSDxTiffanism
08-27-2013, 04:03 PM
Not true. If the OP is experiencing the same "The Defiance service is unavailable" account corruption error that I got then it does, indeed, take a developer to fix it.

Looks like there have been dozens of PC players who have been boned by this issue. I think I may be the only one who ever QQed loud enough to get it fixed.

This is a serious issue and before I actually got a developer to sort of fix the issue (some things on my characters still don't work) tier III tech support was hapless and never even bothered to respond to my ticket after the initial contact. The treatment by tier III was pathetic and it disgusts me that Trion Worlds does not care about fixing a bug which cripples the game and leaves so many players in the dust completely unable to even login and play.

Somehow i feel that some company the moment you bought their product and they got your money, you are just another thing to them. Hope trionworld is not like this. :(

K Ron Spliffs
08-27-2013, 09:43 PM
BUMP For unplayable game. WHERE ARE THE DEV's RESPONSES?

SNSDxTiffanism
08-27-2013, 10:17 PM
BUMP For unplayable game. WHERE ARE THE DEV's RESPONSES?

Well, they reply me in my ticket today. Took them a week O_o not sure what took them so long :( Reply asking me to do simple ping and tracert. But as i am on GMT+8, our time conflict so needa wait next day or night for them to reply me :(

SNSDxTiffanism
08-29-2013, 04:40 AM
AHHHHHHHHHHH @_@ Somebody help me~~~

Eltruism
08-29-2013, 05:48 AM
Would a mirror copy of our Defiance' folder help you any?

SNSDxTiffanism
08-29-2013, 06:31 AM
Hope so. I don't mind trying since their patcher having so much problem @_@ And also they not implementing mirror link.

Do you have it?
If yes, thanks alot! ^^ Give me the link~

Eltruism
08-29-2013, 07:03 AM
It was a suggestion, I don't have the bandwidth to upload something like that perhaps you can suggest it to Trion or a friend who has the game.

SNSDxTiffanism
08-29-2013, 03:24 PM
It was a suggestion, I don't have the bandwidth to upload something like that perhaps you can suggest it to Trion or a friend who has the game.

Well this have been suggested since beta few months back and trion didn't give any reply as why they do not want to implement it.
Sometimes i really wonder does anyone of them dev even read the suggestion forum

Shadow Viper
08-29-2013, 03:27 PM
It's been several months since the servers broke to the point where the game is unplayable, and still nothing has been done to fix it

It's obvious that Trion cares nothing about their customers.

My advice, don't waste anymore money on this broken game, I'm sure glad I did not flush money down the toilet on the DLC.

TAG
08-29-2013, 03:30 PM
http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?129960-Should-we-be-compensated-for-our-loss

Here's my chat today.

Shadow Viper
08-29-2013, 03:37 PM
This thread is just another sad example of Trion poor attitude and customer service

It's like they really have no clue what their doing.

They learned nothing from Rift's failure, honestly these problems are something you'd expect from a company's first MMO, not their second. Pretty sad

SNSDxTiffanism
08-30-2013, 07:43 AM
Didn't know so many people got problems with just a game. O.o

SNSDxTiffanism
08-30-2013, 07:07 PM
so there's 25% bonus now. And for weeks i can't play defiance. not even the DLC1 which i bought season pass when its out just to support you guys. Not sure why the support is taking so damn long -_-