PDA

View Full Version : Thank You Trion..

Graffiti
08-25-2013, 11:23 PM
Just wanted to give a shout out to Trion for insuring that I will never pre-pay for a "Seasons Pass" or pre-order again... This games lack of content, and lame additions like the "Raptor" speak volumes. Calling this a "Cross-platform MMO" is nothing short of false advertising. What a waist of 100 bucks, I really feel for the peeps that paid for the collectors's edition.

carpesangrea
08-25-2013, 11:31 PM
As much as I hate to say it I'm inclined to agree with you. Had I not bought the season pass when the game came out, I would have likely uninstalled the game by now. As it stands, I feel seriously ripped off by what was included in the first dlc, even more so when you consider how long it took them to release it.

Xaearth
08-25-2013, 11:35 PM
To be fair, even someone as skeptical and pessimistic as myself cannot believe that anyone can be so grossly incompetent and still be employed in the programming field... Unless of course we're talking EA, but everybody there is only certified at giving lip-service to the higher ups to begin with. :rolleyes:

So I'm going to blame all the various and outstanding "issues" on "cross-platform".

I seriously had a "WTF am I doing playing this" moment when I had to go through my steam library deleting things to make sure I had 25GB of space free on my hard drive to download a freaking DLC patch that was at most around 1GB in size, for a game that is just over 12GB.

I mean, nobody can be that bad at programming and still be in the business, right? Right? Bueller?

(PS: Before you tell me I need a bigger hard drive I have dual 500GB drives... Yes I have entirely too many video games.)

FDG SKULLS
08-25-2013, 11:39 PM
I would have to say i totally agree with you on this i was thinking with how long it took them to come out with the DLC that there was gonna be a whole new island and a crap load of new things but as it stands the only thing good that i got outta the DLC was a COOL Character and a Sword!

ll Ham Solo ll
08-25-2013, 11:50 PM
Honestly this is a 2 sided thing. It's bad that dlc had a price and the content was/is quoted "lacking". However, the lacking cotent was the content released to the public for free, which is awesome. DLC needs to be put to sleep. You shouldn't have to pay for extra or left out crap. If it's good enough to have a price, include it in the 60 effing dollar game. Season pass my pale white ***. Stop giving us the D.