PDA

View Full Version : where is my dlc

evilfkr
08-26-2013, 12:08 AM
:mad:ok 5 days and nothing to dl.got 7items and nothing else.it didnt take 5 days to take my money so why dont i have something i paid for on day 1????.i dont want excuses I WANT MY STUFF!!!!and your exit the game bs doesnt work i been in and out at least 20times and still nothing.WTF!!!!!
And why cant i post in the dev tracker

harruhikari
08-26-2013, 12:12 PM
:mad:ok 5 days and nothing to dl.got 7items and nothing else.it didnt take 5 days to take my money so why dont i have something i paid for on day 1????.i dont want excuses I WANT MY STUFF!!!!and your exit the game bs doesnt work i been in and out at least 20times and still nothing.WTF!!!!!
And why cant i post in the dev tracker

I have the same issue. I pre paid my DLC yet I do not have my items nor DLC content that I paid for.
I heard if you use the Chat it's quicker to get things fixed. (i'll be doing this soon as I am home)

hopefully we will get our stuff soon man.

and if you figure out how to fix it, let me know.

FDG SKULLS
08-26-2013, 12:19 PM
want to hear something even more BS they said for the people that dont have any of there DLC you'll get it with the next patch OK! SUCH BULLSHTAKO.

harruhikari
08-26-2013, 03:30 PM
want to hear something even more BS they said for the people that dont have any of there DLC you'll get it with the next patch OK! SUCH BULLSHTAKO.

ahhh so it is true about the whole patch bs.
I am dissapointed...but not suprised.

honestly I still really like the game, it's just incredibly frustrating.

I wonder if the issues are due to PS3 data packaging ya know packets and all that.
It seems weird considering it should be a more secure way of uploading data and have fewer crashes..but it seems it just isn't so.

*sighs*

well thanks for the conformation friends.
hopefully we will get ours sooner rather than later.

evilfkr
08-28-2013, 01:07 AM
Well its been a week and still no dlc for me.still 7 items. 2 tickets submitted in game and no reply from "support".what am i to do???i know,ill go back to bioshock infinate,at least patches and dlc dont create massive problems
In fact i've never had a problem with with that game
Trion you suck and have ruined my enjoyment of defiance. Oh and while we have issues people are going to cons onstead of taking taking care of thier customers,kind of like nero fiddling while rome burned.ah s##t why am i wasting my time posting when nobody gives a **** once they get our money. if i cant have my dlc,I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!!!

Cerne
08-28-2013, 08:57 AM
I simply went to customer service live support and stated that if something was not done i could file a lawsuit against them for false advertising as they had a blog stating that the DLC is out on ALL platforms and yet it was not i quickly received my DLC. Some hardcore fanboys will say "you can't sue trion you moron" however conditions of a lawsuit have all been met as you can see from this.

In this case the DLC is labeled as the goods/services the company is advertising, there are several blog posts about the DLC being released on all platforms made by the company, The advert/blog post states that you can buy the dlc and it function however the dlc was not purchasable on all platforms as stated, obviously if there advert saying the dlc is out and you've been waiting 4 months for it it will affect your decision to purchase and purchase from the company in the future. If you purchased the season pass or DLC and you don't have it yet you essentially wasted your money IF the blog and adverts were stating "we are currently releasing the DLC pack on all platforms however it is still not available for all it wouldn't be an issue

Proof Requirement

To establish that an advertisement is false, a plaintiff must prove five things: (1) a false statement of fact has been made about the advertiser's own or another person's goods, services, or commercial activity; (2) the statement either deceives or has the potential to deceive a substantial portion of its targeted audience; (3) the deception is also likely to affect the purchasing decisions of its audience; (4) the advertising involves goods or services in interstate commerce; and (5) the deception has either resulted in or is likely to result in injury to the plaintiff. The most heavily weighed factor is the advertisement's potential to injure a customer. The injury is usually attributed to money the consumer lost through a purchase that would not have been made had the advertisement not been misleading. False statements can be defined in two ways: those that are false on their face and those that are implicitly false.