PDA

View Full Version : Where did you pre order from?

gryphonv
04-01-2013, 01:31 PM
I got mine through steam, although I was least interested in thier weapon offer (sniper), I liked some of the other perks they gave.

nu1mlock
04-01-2013, 01:37 PM
Greenmangaming.com as it was a lot cheaper than on Steam (especially with the 25% off voucher) and if I wanted Storm Legion I'll buy it from any other site and it'll still be cheaper than purchasing from Steam.

I bought three copies (one for me and two to give away to friends) for 35 each. Sure beats Steam's 50 each, especially when I just saved 45 by not purchasing the games from Steam.

FizzyMyNizzy
04-01-2013, 01:39 PM
I got mine through steam, although I was least interested in thier weapon offer (sniper), I liked some of the other perks they gave.

Didn't some one made a post on this during the morning.

Zyvaks
04-01-2013, 01:39 PM
playstation store

... would anyone happen to know when on tuesday the store gets updated? :p

Ngamok
04-01-2013, 01:49 PM

Ditto. Steam.

Cranks
04-01-2013, 01:55 PM
I was stupid and went straight for GAME and got the CE. I never knew about the ultimate edition until the...Friday? stream with the unboxing. Really gutted because it was 1cheaper (its went up in price by like 10) and has the season dlc pass.

Riku_Kurosaki15
04-01-2013, 01:56 PM
Well, seeing as how the nearest GameStop in my town is HALFWAY across town from where I live and there is a Walmart within 10-15 minutes walking distance from my apartment, I pre-ordered from them. I was lucky though as I pre-ordered it exactly a week ago after seeing the 14 minutes of the show then watching a bunch of gameplay videos and reading about it on various sites. I missed out on the beta though. Would have been fun. Unfortunately, I won't be able to get the collector's edition as the Walmart near my house won't be getting any copies of the CE in and my GameStop said they don't have anymore available for pre-order. Oh well. I spent the extra money I would have spent on the CE on some Defiance related goodies, like buying the season pass for the show on Xbox Live and a Defiance dashboard theme and avatar shirt. Planning on buying the MP3 soundtrack on Amazon when it's available.

Pain
04-01-2013, 02:30 PM
Canceled my GameStop pre-order and switched to WalMart since GameStop isn't having midnight release. Not to mention the WalMart is like 6 minutes from my house.

Schiobtha
04-01-2013, 03:14 PM
Right through the link they had here. Though that seems to have been a mistake since I have not received info to DL client.

St Marks
04-01-2013, 03:28 PM
I ordered a standard digital edition through Steam. I also ordered a Ultimate edition from gamestop, since that was the only place you can get it, but only because I wanted the Hellbug statue.

Myst
04-01-2013, 03:43 PM
Pre-ordered mine from Gstop since I had trade ins and a coupon.

Avenger
04-01-2013, 03:44 PM
I got mine through Greenmangaming with their 25% off and also having credit on my account with them.

Already got it preloaded, now just waiting for the EU server to open :)

November
04-01-2013, 03:47 PM
Went with GameStop so I could put a gift card towards it.

Dezzy
04-01-2013, 03:50 PM
Well of course I preordered at GameStop since that's where I work. My boss would kill me if I preordered anywhere else. xD Plus I traded in two games and it paid it off completely since we are running the 50% extra and I get my discount. <3

Bad Instincts
04-01-2013, 03:57 PM
pre ordered mine at Gamestop.

Defy
04-01-2013, 03:58 PM
I got deluxe edition through steam

fishboy11
04-01-2013, 04:08 PM
Right through the link they had here. Though that seems to have been a mistake since I have not received info to DL client.

you shouldnt need the link, i was able to start d/l the client before i even bought the game, if you goto the trionworlds page and login then goto manage games and choose defiance it will take you to a page with the d/l client.