PDA

View Full Version : Who organizes death marches??? have idea for 1.

Flank
08-26-2013, 07:13 AM
So a buddy and I were playing this weekend. Both grinded a lil in areanas to get charge blades and went on a hack n slash killing spree.. which led to me discussing the death marches and idea arose to
A charge blade death march???. Think 3wT holds the events.
What you guys think? I think it be cool as all...

Thomas1975
08-26-2013, 07:48 AM
So a buddy and I were playing this weekend. Both grinded a lil in areanas to get charge blades and went on a hack n slash killing spree.. which led to me discussing the death marches and idea arose to
A charge blade death march???. Think 3wT holds the events.
What you guys think? I think it be cool as all...

Hello Flank,
We have been talking of this idea for some time now and we have Blade only events in the works. You are welcome to contact Big John, Travererx1 or myself (Thomas1975) for information on this event. You are also welcome to go to www.3rdworldtactics.com to keep up on events for our clan.

Flank
08-26-2013, 10:27 AM
Hello Flank,
We have been talking of this idea for some time now and we have Blade only events in the works. You are welcome to contact Big John, Travererx1 or myself (Thomas1975) for information on this event. You are also welcome to go to www.3rdworldtactics.com to keep up on events for our clan.

Nice.. I figured you guys were on it.. be keepin a look out for them.

Thomas1975
08-26-2013, 11:19 AM
Nice.. I figured you guys were on it.. be keepin a look out for them.

I will let you know when we do. like i said we have to give it a little time to let more people get the blade as well. some folks are having problems with the arenas. but i think in a week or two maybe that could work.

Flank
08-26-2013, 02:45 PM
I will let you know when we do. like i said we have to give it a little time to let more people get the blade as well. some folks are having problems with the arenas. but i think in a week or two maybe that could work.

Yeah.. can't rush into it..

Hurry up guys . Grind for those blades.

Krauser
08-26-2013, 03:44 PM
It seems like at least once per Deathmarch we end up on a melee spree, usually against Hulkers or Volge.