PDA

View Full Version : So, im going to say somthing....and I worry i am right :(

Krazy Karen
08-26-2013, 08:24 AM
So, Afflicted sieges.

They were more fun!! anyone else find the volge REALLLY boring?

Big blue blobs that do nothing cool?

Afflicted had 100 more enemies, and I seemed to go down WAYYY more.

I did a volge alone last night (go servers) and got 40k score :) and a big boring slap in the face trying to stay awake doing it :p

So, opinions:

Were the afflicted sieges more fun? Do we want them back?

JimmyRustler
08-26-2013, 08:28 AM
Yes.................

Zugo
08-26-2013, 08:31 AM
Oh Karen you so Krazy,

Well, to a point I do remember back peddling more in the afflicted sieges, but I think that's because they were so much quicker than the Volge. The afflicted had the "EWWW don't touch Me!" factor going for them where as the Volge plod along slowly in their clean polished armor.

spudster
08-26-2013, 08:35 AM
i think I like the volge sieges more I think there a blast but just my 2 cents

Nefarious
08-26-2013, 08:37 AM
Not once have I ever died or even came close to at Afflicted sieges. And the Volge do nothing cool? So bombers shooting all over the place and Troopers shooting from atop of buildings along with Viscera's doing their charge attack is "blue blobs doing nothing". While Afflicted would just scream and cough and pretty much just get mowed down on sight...yeah that's way cooler...lol pls go.

No, Afflicted are over with. I do not want to see them back.

Zugo
08-26-2013, 08:40 AM
On a side note, if bringing back afflicted means having those screamers back in our towns.. NO PLEASE!.

Thearl
08-26-2013, 08:42 AM
The Volge Sieges need a better AI routine. The Troopers should be bum rushing the cap faster and the bombers/Viscera should all be targetting the same hate list based off points instead of each on their own hate list. Infector/grenade/nano DOTs should generate hate x 2 and BMG healers should be getting hate x 5. Now that would make for a better siege.

mbergeron
08-26-2013, 08:42 AM
afflicted were a lot better to fight against. There is only a small amount of volge enemies a a time and they get killed quickly with by a small amount of players. The afflicted sieges at least spawned enough enemies that at times could give a feeling of being overwhelmed which the game is now lacking especially in the arena.

August Barkley
08-26-2013, 08:48 AM
The Volge Siege is pretty fun with Charge Blade. :) But we need The Afflicted Siege too!

Pandur
08-26-2013, 08:51 AM
afflicted were a lot better to fight against. There is only a small amount of volge enemies a a time and they get killed quickly with by a small amount of players. The afflicted sieges at least spawned enough enemies that at times could give a feeling of being overwhelmed which the game is now lacking especially in the arena.

Well i don't know when the 15 or so elite trooper wave spawns with a few bombers and solo or duo defending a point i feel pretty overwhelmed.
The sieges are more fun with fewer people though but eh so are arkfalls.

Tekrunner
08-26-2013, 08:57 AM
I like Volge sieges much better personally. The early waves are pretty easy and uninteresting, that's true. But some of the later ones can be pretty challenging. Yesterday at the Bathhouse siege I spent a good 30 seconds unable to do anything because some 5 or 6 bombers were raining death on me and the people around. Then a couple waves later a giant group of elite troopers (couldn't count them, but there were probably 15 or so) started steamrolling everything from south to north. I died 3 times in a row during that wave. It was awesome.

For me the only challenge in afflicted sieges was trying to break the 100k mark in personal score. But other than that, they were starting to get a little repetitive.

Spiltmilk
08-26-2013, 08:59 AM
I like Volge sieges much better personally. The early waves are pretty easy and uninteresting, that's true. But some of the later waves can be pretty challenging. Yesterday at the Bathhouse siege I spent a good 30 seconds unable to do anything because some 5 or 6 bombers were raining death on me and the people around. Then a couple waves later a giant group of elite troopers (couldn't count them, but there were probably 15 or so) started steamrolling everything from south to north. I died 3 times in a row during that wave. It was awesome.

Yeah the Bathhouse sieges seems the most challenging overall because of how the layout is. Probably the only area I can think of where "In the trenches" EGO boost might be useful.

To answer the OP, I enjoy both but I prefer mowing down hundreds of enemies rather than a few tougher enemies. Why not both? This game could use more variety.

FearDaBeard
08-26-2013, 09:18 AM
The bathhouse is my favorite siege simply because of its terrible location in relation to fast travel points. Much less people show up when compared to North Point, so more points for me.

Arsenic_Touch
08-26-2013, 09:20 AM
The bathhouse is my favorite siege simply because of its terrible location in relation to fast travel points. Much less people show up when compared to North Point, so more points for me.

Uh, there's a fast travel point literally right there for the bathhouse?

Celke
08-26-2013, 09:20 AM
Yes please and some more variety, every day over and over I am riding around and all I see are volge everywhere >.< + they are piss easy to solo, wheren't they supposed to be like human kiling "machines"?

Maitreakow
08-26-2013, 09:21 AM
Uh, there's a fast travel point literally right there for the bathhouse?

Hmm, is that one they added? I know there wasn't before the DLC...

Spiltmilk
08-26-2013, 09:23 AM
Hmm, is that one they added? I know there wasn't before the DLC...

Yeah the vendor was always there but not a fast travel point. It's called the Fork.
http://www.defiancedata.com/location.php?id=233

bigtymer
08-26-2013, 09:28 AM
For some reason people don't know about that fast travel... Though, they did add it during dlc.... Remember, you have to get out of the car for the fast travel to activate...

Maitreakow
08-26-2013, 09:29 AM
For some reason people don't know about that fast travel... Though, they did add it during dlc.... Remember, you have to get out of the car for the fast travel to activate...

Thanks, I will make a trip out there when I get back home I guess.

Leummas
08-26-2013, 09:30 AM
I will say that Afflicted had that Zombie Apocalypse feel; the kind that made you squirm. With the Volge, it is more like Iron Giant Apocalypse. All I'm saying is that doesn't have that same feel. With the Afflicted, you got to mow down all of them with a Reaper; with the Volge, you just try to keep your weapon trained on their huge critical hit heads.

antlad
08-26-2013, 09:33 AM
First- It is your opinion and you are right for you.
Second- Yes, I enjoyed Afflicted more & hope they come back.
Third- Did Afflicted ones cause too much lag?
The thing I really enjoyed was that I could find a spot high up and if I stayed they would start to spawn nearby.

Leummas
08-26-2013, 09:37 AM
Third- Did Afflicted ones cause too much lag?

I don't remember to much lag for the Afflicted Sieges.

Myria
08-26-2013, 09:38 AM
I did like The Afflicted sieges more. Partly because I find the Volge rather trite and boring, but primarily because The Afflicted sieges had amusing and somewhat varied, depending on location, boss mobs to break things up.

That, and honestly is there anything about The Volge that actually makes sense? Nine foot tall bio-enhanced pissed off soldiers who weren't invited yet somehow managed to get on the arks in large numbers without being noticed, and who are now, for reasons unknown, after some sort of Macguffin placed in random locations for unknown reasons by persons unknown.

Compelling lore, I must say.

Krazy Karen
08-26-2013, 09:40 AM
Not once have I ever died or even came close to at Afflicted sieges. And the Volge do nothing cool? So bombers shooting all over the place and Troopers shooting from atop of buildings along with Viscera's doing their charge attack is "blue blobs doing nothing". While Afflicted would just scream and cough and pretty much just get mowed down on sight...yeah that's way cooler...lol pls go.

No, Afflicted are over with. I do not want to see them back.

Yes....big blue blobs shooting big blue blobs (their bullets) is so much fun.....considering they don't chase you either, I always found the Volge easy (its called cover)

lol @ the "pls go" comment, if you have nothing nice to say, then please leave my post! thanks!

Nefarious
08-26-2013, 09:41 AM
That, and honestly is there anything about The Volge that actually makes sense? Nine foot tall bio-enhanced pissed off soldiers who weren't invited yet somehow managed to get on the arks in large numbers without being noticed, and who are now, for reasons unknown, after some sort of Macguffin placed in random locations for unknown reasons by persons unknown.

I guess the words unknown and compelling don't go together anymore. All of our questions about everything should of been answered by the 3rd episode of season 1.

teamshizzy
I like the sieges, but I agree that they could be more fun. They are too easy, especially when there are so many people there. Dark Matter Ark Falls are harder and that shouldn't be the case. In reality, because there are so many people, the sieges are easier than the Volge emergencies most times. They need to make the Volge more aggressive and not delay their spawning so much. Way too easy!

Zugo
I did like The Afflicted sieges more. Partly because I find the Volge rather trite and boring, but primarily because The Afflicted sieges had amusing and somewhat varied, depending on location, boss mobs to break things up.

I thought they followed somehow. I don't remember hearing that they stowed away on the arcs.

Nefarious
08-26-2013, 09:42 AM
Yes....big blue blobs shooting big blue blobs (their bullets) is so much fun.....considering they don't chase you either, I always found the Volge easy (its called cover)

lol @ the "pls go" comment, if you have nothing nice to say, then please leave my post! thanks!

lol not sry I didn't agree with you.

Krazy Karen
08-26-2013, 09:44 AM
To answer the OP, I enjoy both but I prefer mowing down hundreds of enemies rather than a few tougher enemies. Why not both? This game could use more variety.

That's my EXACT opinion.....

Don't get me wrong, Sieges are still fun!

...just not as fun as the afflicted ones...

How can you people not like killing hundreds of enemies at once?

Krazy Karen
08-26-2013, 09:45 AM
I like the sieges, but I agree that they could be more fun. They are too easy, especially when there are so many people there. Dark Matter Ark Falls are harder and that shouldn't be the case. In reality, because there are so many people, the sieges are easier than the Volge emergencies most times. They need to make the Volge more aggressive and not delay their spawning so much. Way too easy!

Yup, Volge sieges are a JOKE!!

I solo'd mine last night and went down twice.....TWICE!!

Krazy Karen
08-26-2013, 09:46 AM
lol not sry I didn't agree with you.

Then why the "please go" comment??

Please go where? explain what you mean then.

Myria
08-26-2013, 09:46 AM
I thought they followed somehow. I don't remember hearing that they stowed away on the arcs.

Far be it from me to claim to be an expert on the lore of Defiance, frankly I'm not, but I was under the impression that they arrived via the arks (http://www.defiance.com/en/series/world-of-2046/aliens/volge):

"[...] The Volge were intentionally left behind by the other races when the Votans left on their exodus to Earth. Their appearance during the Pale Wars was a surprise to everyone.

No one knows who smuggled the Volge aboard the Arks, or why, but they became an immediate threat to everyone."

Krazy Karen
08-26-2013, 09:57 AM
Far be it from me to claim to be an expert on the lore of Defiance, frankly I'm not, but I was under the impression that they arrived via the arks (http://www.defiance.com/en/series/world-of-2046/aliens/volge):

"[...] The Volge were intentionally left behind by the other races when the Votans left on their exodus to Earth. Their appearance during the Pale Wars was a surprise to everyone.

No one knows who smuggled the Volge aboard the Arks, or why, but they became an immediate threat to everyone."

coooooooooool, thanks for the info! I never knew that.

Just made the volge a lil cooler!

SSlarg
08-26-2013, 10:08 AM
That's my EXACT opinion.....

Don't get me wrong, Sieges are still fun!

...just not as fun as the afflicted ones...

How can you people not like killing hundreds of enemies at once?

100% Agreed! I miss the Infected Sieges too but as one of the Dev's wrote
the infected sieges have to be reworked on the newer volge system. so they are coming... just a bit later.

and I also agree I hope they Never put the "screaming people" back in places like top notch lol

"my brain is on fire" if I heard this again I might Spontaneous combust. lol

3rdpig
08-26-2013, 10:35 AM
I'm not a huge fan of either of the sieges, but of the two I prefer the Volge. The Afflicted seiges seemed to me to be nothing more than Ground Pounder and Mass Cannon spam. Half the time I couldn't even see the enemy due to all the AoE graphics. Nearly impossible to hit anything with a regular gun when you can't even see it. And since spamming grenades and rockets isn't my preferred style of gameplay, I wound up avoiding them completely. I sure wish Trion would tone down the graphical effects on the AoE weapons.

antlad
08-26-2013, 10:37 AM
Sometimes lag isn't noticed by the player, but still affects things on the back end.

MacDeath
08-26-2013, 10:48 AM
I think both types of sieges would be cool, plus some other types too. IMO, there's no reason to have just one type (other than the afflicted were broken with the new code and need to be fixed).

RealHoosier07
08-26-2013, 10:53 AM
I thought the afflicted sieges were way too easy. Every single time I did an Afflicted siege, I would just stand in one spot and shoot....and never die a single time. The Volge can be easy sieges, but I have died several times in one siege when there wasn't many people there. I would like to have the afflicted sieges back again though. I do think however that the Volge sieges are more fun. I just wish they had boss rounds like the Afflicted sieges.

Troy Shepard
08-26-2013, 11:03 AM
So, Afflicted sieges.

I did a volge alone last night (go servers) and got 40k score :) and a big boring slap in the face trying to stay awake doing it :p

So, opinions:

Not really but I understand. The afflicted offered a variety of ways they would attack you. Spitting blood on you would distort the HUD and slow you down for the melee attackers. The Volge just point and shoot for the most part. I do like the fact that the bombers stick to the high ground to attack. Makes me look around instead of just eye level all the time. I do think it would be different if they had not nerfed the Volge down a bit. It would be nice if Trion could make the sieges variable. One cycle be Volge and the next afflicted a.k.a. "zombies". Would like to see a Mutant, Raider, and Dark Matter siege at some point in the future.

PseudoCool
08-26-2013, 11:12 AM
I have to agree with Mac on this one - both types of Sieges are cool and offer different types of game play (infected is just a mow down until you get the phase with the DM robots.. Volge require you to really hustle and move).. and I think we should have more types of sieges..

Like a Raider one that spawns everytime someone kills Dekuso... that would be cool...
Or a hellbug one that spawns everytime someone kills that Psycho on the island...

Tekrunner
08-26-2013, 11:42 AM
If you think that volge sieges are too easy, come to the Bathhouse one, and when wave 9 hits, wait the most southern point. This is what will happen:

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/1118304506629384311/82A88E5BDB1C077178F9EA54589D13E348AA80CB/

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/1118304506629388495/4C65F5F731A057FD4A5B25EC26EC4BAB2878AE91/

Given the situation you might understand that it was a little hard to take good screenshots that really show how many elite troopers and visceras there were. But just try counting the number of red dots on the mini-map on the first one. That wave is just insane.

Zoranth
08-26-2013, 11:52 AM

During the show, was it not the Indogene Doctor (Mastermind of Votan Weapons and Tech) and Mayor (Who was actually Indogene) who released the Vulge on the Town to clear the inhabitants out so they could have access to the 1,000's of years old tech found in the mines?

Now if you go to this link and take a look at Canada http://www.defiance.com/en/series/world-of-2046/2046-map and what they found there and are trying to hide. It could very well have something to do with Hiding (In Stasis) or the Creating/Cloning of more Vulge. One thing is for sure, they are hiding something that they do not want the rest of the world to know about.

As far as Back Story and Lore, I highly suggest you click on the rest of the links on that map as it will fill in a lot of gaps in the lore that the show and game has not even touched on yet.

Yes, This Game/Show has a lot of story to it, but they (meaning SyFy/Trion) just make it so darn hard to find that none of it makes sense.

StormRaging
08-26-2013, 11:53 AM
I still haven't even been in a siege that has made it to level 10 :(

kasaitenma
08-26-2013, 12:03 PM
been to wave ten once but wasn't able to complete it. something about was wave 8 is really hard. i really liked both sieges. afflicted sieges were a cakewalk by comparison to the volge. lots of explosives. they should bring afflicted back. i definitely think that the volge sieges are better.

A s0t
08-26-2013, 12:10 PM
I seemed to go down WAYYY more.

giggity giggitiy goo

hi i like long walks on the beach

Maitreakow
08-26-2013, 12:12 PM
giggity giggitiy goo

^^ made me giggle just a tad

Lightningman
08-26-2013, 12:20 PM
Didn't the devs say that the afflicted sieges were going to come with the dlc? I just hope they release them soon.

Arsenic_Touch
08-26-2013, 12:28 PM
Didn't the devs say that the afflicted sieges were going to come with the dlc? I just hope they release them soon.

No, they said they'd be back in rewind content, but they left them out of the rewind content prior to the DLC because according to one of the devs, they essentially cannibalized them to make the volge sieges and so the afflicted sieges currently do not exist.

MaxSterling
08-26-2013, 12:30 PM
and I seemed to go down WAYYY more.
Just what every guy wanted to read... ♥

Anyways, different strokes for different folks. The Volge offer no hiding places. You can't camp on rooftops and just spam explosives the entire time. They're essentially bullet sponges with the ability to fire back.

The afflicted were fun, but not really challenging. They had numbers, but went down way too easily. People could camp without ever needing to fear being touched. The combination of high numbers of afflicted and multiple explosions was a horrible cocktail for lag and getting disconnected, while the Volge provide us with a more stable environment.

Mowazzy
08-26-2013, 12:32 PM
I found the Afflicted seiges to be almost unplayable lag wise 90% of the time. Volge ones I dc maybe 25% of the time. Man is that sad... when something works 75% of the time it is awesome lol

Orbital
08-26-2013, 12:34 PM
The inflicted sieges were too easy, it was just mindless ground pounding fests. You had to be severely lagging or lazy not moving at all since none of them really did range damage besides the bulwark waves in SF. Admittedly the infected were really good for leveling up some weapons for sure. I enjoy having a enemy that actually fights back with range.

Tyger
08-26-2013, 12:55 PM
@ Krazy

Look, if you prefered the meatgrinder siege that the infected offered that's fine. Others do not. I personally wouldn't get all bent out of shape if they brought back the infected one if it was done up as a replay for a weekend but not if it means all the time. They were an easy siege to do and that's pretty much all there is to be said.

Not everyone is looking for easymode. And forgive the cynic in me if I cast a few guffaws over your personal " ...I cleared a Volge Siege all by muhself yesiree" comment. For all we know you used cover so much you spent the whole timer off in a corner sticking your head out for a look when nothing was glaring at you. Post a pic of your singular siege awesomeness of atleast stage 8 and then I'll take your dismissive attitude towards the Volge as something to consider when debating the weight of your interpretation regarding the extirpation of "...the big blue blobs."

Otherwise... Suck it up and Learn2Deal. I want a pretty pink pony that poots pixie dust and regurgitates high end PC peripherals whenever a dutch cuckoo clock alerts the hour in the key of B♭. Just cuz' I want it, doesn't mean it's gonna' happen.

v.v'

*flops back into his +3Hammock of magical wishes*

inox2980
08-26-2013, 01:04 PM
I rather enjoy the Volge sieges -- the chaos, the flying laser beams, the ugly Volge faces looking to tear you apart. Who wouldn't love that?

Troy Shepard
08-26-2013, 01:06 PM
If you think that volge sieges are too easy, come to the Bathhouse one, and when wave 9 hits, wait the most southern point. This is what will happen:

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/1118304506629384311/82A88E5BDB1C077178F9EA54589D13E348AA80CB/

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/1118304506629388495/4C65F5F731A057FD4A5B25EC26EC4BAB2878AE91/

Given the situation you might understand that it was a little hard to take good screenshots that really show how many elite troopers and visceras there were. But just try counting the number of red dots on the mini-map on the first one. That wave is just insane.

Your EGO is at 5,000. Is that the EGO cap??

Krazy Karen
08-26-2013, 01:12 PM
Omg you guys are soooo bad lol, quote out of context!!!!

And to everyone saying I want an eazy game bla bla bla, im saying I GO DOWN MORE, at afflicted sieges. Maybe your the bad one if the easy and slow volge give you trouble?

I could care less if you believe I did one solo when the servers were messed last night lol, im off to be cute!

xilfxlegion
08-26-2013, 01:15 PM
they should combine the two! yes!

just dont bring back the screamers at top notch

Tyger
08-26-2013, 01:15 PM
...you could care less whether we believe you, but you want us to take what you have to say about the volge sieges as absolute.

/slowheadhsakeofdismay

Krazy Karen
08-26-2013, 01:18 PM
I never said that...its just my own personal opinion. When did I say you have to think the same way about volge sieges???

Didn't realize there were so many rude people on this forum, sheesh!

here, maybe you missed my first post:

So, opinions:

Please don't make me take a definition off the net as to what "opinions" mean....

:p, read the sig!

inox2980
08-26-2013, 01:23 PM
I never said that...its just my own personal opinion. When did I say you have to think the same way about volge sieges???

Didn't realize there were so many rude people on this forum, sheesh!

here, maybe you missed my first post:

Please don't make me take a definition off the net as to what "opinions" mean....

:p, read the sig!

I'm cute not rude...kinda.... on a good day :)

Krazy Karen
08-26-2013, 01:28 PM
I'm cute not rude...kinda.... on a good day :)

Awwwwww your a sweetie don't worry :)

carpesangrea
08-26-2013, 01:29 PM
I like the volge sieges because unlike the afflicted, they actually shoot back :p

crzybluesmurf
08-26-2013, 01:36 PM
I also miss them. I miss the hulker

Flank
08-26-2013, 01:42 PM
So wait... you completed 10 stages of a Volge siege by yourself?
In the allotted time??? Or you just held your own till time ran out?
If you can COMPLETE ALL 10 STAGES IN THE TIME LIMIT, by yourself???
YOU ARE A GODESS AMONGST MEN. Every Volge siege I go to has a full army of Ark Hunters
and I have yet to complete ALL 10 stages in the time frame.
As for afflicted... I liked the sieges.. but to keep with the lore of the story they had to leave.
Much prefer the Volge.. as bluish and blobby as they are.

Krazy Karen
08-26-2013, 01:52 PM
So wait... you completed 10 stages of a Volge siege by yourself?
In the allotted time??? Or you just held your own till time ran out?
If you can COMPLETE ALL 10 STAGES IN THE TIME LIMIT, by yourself???
YOU ARE A GODESS AMONGST MEN. Every Volge siege I go to has a full army of Ark Hunters
and I have yet to complete ALL 10 stages in the time frame.
As for afflicted... I liked the sieges.. but to keep with the lore of the story they had to leave.
Much prefer the Volge.. as bluish and blobby as they are.

lol, I don't want to be a liar.

I WAS solo, the entire time with a 47k score....but I don't think it was round 10 lol.

Shhh your ruining everything!!! lol j/k, I think it was round 7 or 8 :0

Flank
08-26-2013, 01:56 PM

I WAS solo, the entire time with a 47k score....but I don't think it was round 10 lol.

Shhh your ruining everything!!! lol j/k, I think it was round 7 or 8 :0

Ha.. I was like "WHAAAAAATT????"... when I first read your thread.
All 10 stages solo in the time frame would be LEGENDARY. .

Nefarious
lmao

This is funny. So whoever puts forth their opinion that doesn't go along with what OP thinks then the He-She throws a tiff.

LOL at the thread header... Don't worry that you are right, cause ya not, ya wrong. : )

And cute always wins? Not for some guy pretending to be a girl it doesn't. But if that's not the case then I can conclude this by looking at your avi and what you are complaining about. You are a 2bit 35cent player with a body and IQ to match it, so you might as well give it up sweetie cause no one wants the crappy Afflicted sieges back.

Olaf
Most interesting thing about this thread was the OP's avatar. Upon some investigation it seems the woman in the avatar has a much more interesting story. She joined a bodybuilding forum and became popular due to hardly any female members, made a thread asking for donations and managed to get a boob job and a car out of them lol... Story continues but you can check it out yourself.
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143089853

Tyger
08-26-2013, 01:58 PM
@ Krazy

I'm guessing you don't interact with a lot of individuals that refrain from using a cr@pload of emoticons, txt-chat and shiny coloured fonts when conveying ideas too often. Tell ya' what, I'm feelin' benign atm so I'll take this one step at a time for you to follow:

If you wanted to ask other's opinions about whether or not they liked siege "A" versus "B" then you're welcome to it. When you start adding to your opinion of how "A" is better because of *whatever it was that tickled you* and then try to dismantle what others conveyed as their primary reason why "B" is enjoyed, that's when you've left the "..it's just my personal opinion" shield of protection. Let's face it, this thread is more about "...well, what you said is ok, but my opinion's better."

Now I don't come here expecting individuals to have a steep grasp of the debate process or it's many underlying points. That said, I do think that if you are truly genuine about it being a purely honest exchange of opinion between the Infected/Volge sieges, then you need to drop the pretense of cutsie misunderstandings. Your filtering out the opinions that offer up a differing point and trying to argue them away while scooping up the like minded comments as if they're +1s to your thread.

I'd put up a sparkly rainbow with glitter poofs here but my Lisa Frank account got hacked by a colour blind armenian man. I'm hoping the feds will recover it, but who knows.

A s0t
08-26-2013, 01:59 PM
too bad you could have gotten sledge's job and the dude that said "truck of doom"

Nefarious
08-26-2013, 02:00 PM
most interesting thing about this thread was the op's avatar. Upon some investigation it seems the woman in the avatar has a much more interesting story. She joined a bodybuilding forum and became popular due to hardly any female members, made a thread asking for donations and managed to get a boob job and a car out of them lol... Story continues but you can check it out yourself.

op is a miscer! Takes one to know one. I wasint buying this bs for a second. Op you think you can flaunt your ideas in hopes to get white knights to back you? Get **** outta here.

A s0t
08-26-2013, 02:01 PM
Most interesting thing about this thread was the OP's avatar. Upon some investigation it seems the woman in the avatar has a much more interesting story. She joined a bodybuilding forum and became popular due to hardly any female members, made a thread asking for donations and managed to get a boob job and a car out of them lol... Story continues but you can check it out yourself.
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143089853the only avatar pic you can trust is mine and those like mine

Krazy Karen
08-26-2013, 02:01 PM
lmao

This is funny. So whoever puts forth their opinion that doesn't go along with what OP thinks then the He-She throws a tiff.

LOL at the thread header... Don't worry that you are right, cause ya not, ya wrong. : )

And cute always wins? Not for some guy pretending to be a girl it doesn't. But if that's not the case then I can conclude this by looking at your avi and what you are complaining. You are a 2bit 35cent player with a body and IQ to match it, so you might as well give it up sweetie cause no one wants the crappy Afflicted sieges back.

What tiff did I throw? EXCUSE ME??????

NOW, I will throw a tiff you loser. probably some basement loser that cant get a girl, so you get your jollies by making fun of me????

Thanks, I feel great now...stupid me for thinking people would have a nice talk....I actually feel like an idiot now.

What is wrong with this place? So many rude jerks wow, I am reporting your post now.

Nefarious
08-26-2013, 02:03 PM
lol, i don't want to be a liar.

. . Negged

Krazy Karen
08-26-2013, 02:04 PM
Ahahha, sure that's not me at all, might be easier for ppl to just think that wow....

I have sent a few "extra" pics to a couple of people here and clanmates lol, so suuuuuuuuuuuuuuure

Valentine
08-26-2013, 02:04 PM
So, Afflicted sieges.

So, opinions:

I feel like I'm shooting giant turtles lol. Imo we should have sieges of all types of enemies =DDDD

And how did you get 40k O.O I must suck lmao

Krazy Karen
08-26-2013, 02:11 PM

Except that girl is not me, nor even looks like me.....??????

, thank you for the one who sent me the PM, your a sweetie at least!

Krazy Karen
08-26-2013, 02:13 PM
lmao

And cute always wins? Not for some guy pretending to be a girl it doesn't. But if that's not the case then I can conclude this by looking at your avi and what you are complaining about. You are a 2bit 35cent player with a body and IQ to match it, so you might as well give it up sweetie cause no one wants the crappy Afflicted sieges back.

lol, why do I have a feeling we would all run and hide if all the mean ppl posting put their pics up lol.

Olaf
08-26-2013, 02:14 PM
Sorry op was not making fun of you. On the topic though, I would like to see afflicted sieges back too, but not at the cost of loosing the volge sieges as I find them to have much more chaos personally.

Nefarious
08-26-2013, 02:16 PM
lol, why do I have a feeling we would all run and hide if all the mean ppl posting put their pics up lol.

plz Im a Adonis. But this is a forum for Defiance the video game. Not your Lipstick Alley or Plenty of Fish or whatever other sites you troll around in. Get lost

Krazy Karen
08-26-2013, 02:18 PM
plz Im a Adonis. But this is a forum for Defiance the video game. Not you Lipstick Alley or Plenty of Fish or whatever other sites you troll around in. Get lost

ahahha, I know a hotty when I talk to one, and I wouldint give you the time of day!

Im sure your used to that tho! Or post your pic and prove me wrong...and no cheating, google image search shows all!

Thought so!

also, read the sig!

Tyger
08-26-2013, 02:21 PM
0.o

We gotta' post our real pics??? Naaa. I got tired of telling ppl that the 6'-4", blond hair, blue eyed guy is me and not some google image dredged up to impress fake ppl. Besides... Hobbes is kool.

Indra Echo
08-26-2013, 02:22 PM
So, Afflicted sieges.

So, opinions:

To be honest, it's like with everything else. More variety would be more fun. It's like when I was a kid and wanted cookies and my mom only let me have one--I always wanted more. As an adult I can make or buy cookies and I get sick of them.

I like the Volge sieges, but I liked the Afflicted too. I just got really tired of the Afflicted bed ridden screaming and yelling and all that. I wouldn't mind having a variety of sieges, but then I would not mind a variety of arkfalls as well. They just all can't happen so much in the same phase due to some constraints I'm sure.

I don't find the Volge boring, but I do think there could be some tweaking to them. They spawn pretty far from capture points quite often so no one's at the capture points and they don't threaten the capture points for the most part. So unless you wait around at a siege point and are the first to get there, you don't get the captures for bonus and don't get to upgrade the turrets. If you do get there later, and wait at a capture point, then you'll see mobs of purple far away from where you are getting all the kills on the red dots.

I don't know what the solution is-maybe to have the Volge not show up right away on the mini-map or to always have some spawn on the cap points while others spawn in other places. The cap points and the turrets need to be threatened far more than they are. And though it's difficult to sometimes get really far past stage 10, it's still like the Volge die fairly easily.

Nefarious
08-26-2013, 02:23 PM
Ya know its not hard to do a reverse image search. Clearly you are fake.

Giving that since now you are assonated with the MISC and with that certainly 4chan, I am not going to post a pic of myself.

Because (A) I know what ppl in those groups do. They dig and find identities. And why mess with that, nah **** you.

And because (B) what do I have to prove to a fake like you.

A s0t
08-26-2013, 02:25 PM
0.o

We gotta' post our real pics??? Naaa. I got tired of telling ppl that the 6'-4", blond hair, blue eyed guy is me and not some google image dredged up to impress fake ppl. Besides... Hobbes is kool.

everyone's real picture:http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4055/4473520682_69dd7e59e0.jpg

Nefarious
08-26-2013, 02:26 PM
OP's pic is a fake folks. How ever OP is playing it that's not....lol him.

Tyger
08-26-2013, 02:26 PM
...ok, that is a pretty sweet stapler yo'.

Krazy Karen
08-26-2013, 02:34 PM
To be honest, it's like with everything else. More variety would be more fun. It's like when I was a kid and wanted cookies and my mom only let me have one--I always wanted more. As an adult I can make or buy cookies and I get sick of them.

I like the Volge sieges, but I liked the Afflicted too. I just got really tired of the Afflicted bed ridden screaming and yelling and all that. I wouldn't mind having a variety of sieges, but then I would not mind a variety of arkfalls as well. They just all can't happen so much in the same phase due to some constraints I'm sure.

I don't find the Volge boring, but I do think there could be some tweaking to them. They spawn pretty far from capture points quite often so no one's at the capture points and they don't threaten the capture points for the most part. So unless you wait around at a siege point and are the first to get there, you don't get the captures for bonus and don't get to upgrade the turrets. If you do get there later, and wait at a capture point, then you'll see mobs of purple far away from where you are getting all the kills on the red dots.

I don't know what the solution is-maybe to have the Volge not show up right away on the mini-map or to always have some spawn on the cap points while others spawn in other places. The cap points and the turrets need to be threatened far more than they are. And though it's difficult to sometimes get really far past stage 10, it's still like the Volge die fairly easily.

Ok, maybe "boring" was a bit much lol, but certainly not as fun as infected! Having a horde of zombies come running at you and taking head shots as fast as possible is just soooooo fun.

EVERYONE ELSE:

IF YOU HAVE NOTHING TO ADD HAVING TO DO WITH THE TOPIC, POST YOUR DRAMA ELSEWHERE OR GET REPORTED.

inox2980
08-26-2013, 02:35 PM
0.o

Next you'll say your ripped too. BTW - Hobbes is awesome!

P.S. - I wish I was 6' 4".

Nefarious
08-26-2013, 02:41 PM
EVERYONE ELSE:

IF YOU HAVE NOTHING TO ADD HAVING TO DO WITH THE TOPIC, POST YOUR DRAMA ELSEWHERE OR GET REPORTED.

How about you get reported? I would post the reverse image link to your Avi Pic which is over 30 pages on the google search but it also lead to countless adult sites.

LOL so much for @

I have sent a few "extra" pics to a couple of people here and clanmates lol

lol You been trolling since the start. Whats the deal broski? If you didn't pose as a chick you knew your crap thread wouldn't stay afloat? That's not entirely the case, but you had to fraud as a chick for whatever reason and now have been made a fool of.

Nefarious
08-26-2013, 02:44 PM
But whatever, continue on with the thread and what it is about. Just know you been outted.

Tyger
08-26-2013, 02:45 PM
Wait... Krazy Karen's smugglin' plums?

!o.0!

Hello telenovela "Pasión del Desafío foro"

*gets comfy in his +7Hammock of watching*

A s0t
08-26-2013, 02:46 PM
Ok, maybe "boring" was a bit much lol, but certainly not as fun as infected! Having a horde of zombies come running at you and taking head shots as fast as possible is just soooooo fun.

EVERYONE ELSE:

i can do one better

Thorne25
08-26-2013, 07:34 PM
This thread has degenerated into a non-constructive discussion and I'll be closing it now. Please refrain from insulting your fellow members of the Defiance community. If you can't participate honestly in the discussion, I suggest that you refrain from posting in it.