PDA

View Full Version : Cloak Ego Power in PVP? Overused?

Mix Masta FLasH
04-01-2013, 01:38 PM
Is the cloak ego power going to be overused in PVP? Thoughts?

Daholic
04-01-2013, 01:43 PM
Is the cloak ego power going to be overused in PVP? Thoughts?

In pvp, the few poeple that did use Subsitute didnt fool anyone, and Blur in pvp is stupid because this game has a horrible mele attack, so either you wont see your opponent, or if you do they will have red arms.

Ill assume you didnt play the beta....

TWILIGHT13
04-01-2013, 01:48 PM
In pvp, the few poeple that did use Subsitute didnt fool anyone, and Blur in pvp is stupid because this game has a horrible mele attack, so either you wont see your opponent, or if you do they will have red arms.

Ill assume you didnt play the beta....

Isn't their some kind of scan ability with decoy where you can see all the cloaked enemies? Either way, I think blur is for defense boosts, but I see how these abilities could sound pretty lame in pvp.

Daholic
04-01-2013, 01:51 PM
Isn't their some kind of scan ability with decoy where you can see all the cloaked enemies? Either way, I think blur is for defense boosts, but I see how these abilities could sound pretty lame in pvp.

Yes theres a scan ability but the range is so low, remember, we are playing a game with weapons that can pwn you from across the map. Thats merely a situational perk. In pvp..defence, damage and hp is all that would be needed, everything else is useless

TWILIGHT13
04-01-2013, 01:55 PM
Yes theres a scan ability but the range is so low, remember, we are playing a game with weapons that can pwn you from across the map. Thats merely a situational perk. In pvp..defence, damage and hp is all that would be needed, everything else is useless

I see your point. It could be Killzone 2 Cloaked snipers all over again, or in this case Rocket Snipers! XD

Daholic
04-01-2013, 02:11 PM
I see your point. It could be Killzone 2 Cloaked snipers all over again, or in this case Rocket Snipers! XD

Damn i love your avatar. Im not much a DC comics person...(the vertigo series just threw me off alil) but i always had a special spot in my heart for Spawn

6Strummer
04-01-2013, 02:27 PM
I would think Decoy and Cloak could be useful to combat snipers. Either Cloak and run through the space where people are being sniped, or use your Decoy to cross it. I guess you could try to Blur your way across but a good sniper would still get you sometimes. I didn't play much PvP in the beta, but when I did if people were using Cloak they didn't kill me.

TWILIGHT13
04-01-2013, 03:46 PM
Damn i love your avatar. Im not much a DC comics person...(the vertigo series just threw me off alil) but i always had a special spot in my heart for Spawn
thx I have always been a big Spawn fan.

And on topic using decoy to try and trick snipers sounds like a good tactic. I think I might try cloak first, but thank goodness years ago some genius decided to allow the respec option in their games.