PDA

View Full Version : I'm looking for a guild!!!

Oddy
04-01-2013, 01:38 PM
I was looking over the guild list for PC and while I saw a few that seemed to fit my style, I wasn't completely sure so I figured this would be an easier way to find one.

I'm not into having to be on a "schedule" based off when someone wants to run heroics. My schedule changes all the time so I am looking for a more casual guild. I am 36 years old and speak anyway I want. I'm not 14 and I don't require someone telling me my language is offensive. I curse when it is appropriate and fighting/shooting games seem to be as appropriate as it gets . . . minus real combat. I may say "Oh F*** this S***!!! I'm about to mushroom stamp the Mother F*****!!!!" While I was in the military I never had another soldier tell me my language was a problem when being shot at, so I don't need it here.

I enjoy shooters from the old Counter Strike to the new COD Black Ops 2, so I will partake in PVP. My real passion is coop though. I have been craving a coop MMO like this for years. I have tried many MMOs including WoW, Tera, Rift, LOTR, SWTOR . . . but the beta for this was the craving I desired. A friend and I are signing up together and we have always found our ways into the same guild in MMOs. We enjoy Coop questing, dungeons, PVP, exploring etc. . . We are not into role-playing. Shooting NPCs or other players is as close as I want to get to role-playing.

When we log on we don't want to have to be dedicated to a certain time, but if someone in the guild was to say "Anyone want to run a dungeon?" We would be 2 guys that would more than likely want to go. So no time restraints, but when we log on we log on to play and help. If this sounds like your guild or if you are a group of players looking for others to quest and dungeon with then reply. By the way we are in the eastern time zone!

Zeila
04-01-2013, 01:40 PM
I hear you! Same boat :O

Good luck with your search, hopefully before launch ;]

St Marks
04-01-2013, 01:49 PM
If you're in Florida or south Georgia, you might be interested in joining Quarantine Zoners. We're a unique twist on gaming guilds that is based on a novel concept. Not only will we game together, we'll also have RL meetups on the night of the TV show to watch the episodes at pubs and restaurants in the local area. So far we have members in Valdosta, Tallahassee, Pensacola/Panama City Beach, Gainesville, Daytona, and Miami. If you're interested, just join us on Facebook. Even if you decide on another in-game guild, you can still join and come visit with other local players in your area on TV night. It will be a great way to maintain interest in both the show and game. Facebook link is in my sig. Thanks for your consideration.

degoyon
04-01-2013, 02:59 PM
Good luck, Oddy! It can be hard to find a good fit. Personally, I like RP events in games, but I don't get into heavy RP, so I tend to join regular PVE/PVP guilds as often as not. I just think it would be nice to basically have a group to quest with and do pvp with, but everyone wants a huge multi-game guild with a strict organizational structure, a law code and they demand voice chat programs, and I'm just not into all that, because gaming is about escapism to me, not some extension of my real life. And I get the language thing. Who wants to be yelled at and shamed by a guy living in his mom's basement because you said a "bad word"? It's tragic there aren't more casual guilds.

Viciouz
04-01-2013, 04:08 PM
Check us out and join if you would like ... 18+ Casual pve/pvp International but located in US
Website is in signature! :D

cybrdestroyr
04-01-2013, 04:25 PM
I think you may fit in quite nicely with us. Quality over quantity & a philosophy based on less is more in reqs. Basically, we're grown-ups not kiddies practicing their big boy words just to be <offensive word forums dont allow here> and you will get along fine.

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?10104-quot-Cyber-Destruction-quot-%28PC%29-International-Adult-Gaming-Clan-Community

Check the link, read us over...I hope you find what you're looking for if it's not us. Enjoy the game bud ;)

EllmansWorld
04-01-2013, 04:26 PM
Im not gonna post you a big introduction or anything like that, I will neither lick your *** for you to join. But if you would be intrested in a relaxed casual guild, we got a teamspeak and thats about it. We dont have 100+ members or something like that. Also we dont give a **** if you swear or how you talk. If you feel that your intrested, then hop on teamspeak and have a chat with us: 50.22.224.211:9995
http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?13220-The-18th-Mercenaries-RECRUITING