PDA

View Full Version : Nothing here seems legit.....

Phylast
04-01-2013, 01:58 PM
I will be launching into Defiance for the first time tonight and I was looking into joining a guild. The problem is, most of these guilds seem to be huge multi-game guilds with like 140+ members. Nothing wrong with those guilds, just not my thing. I am looking forward to busting down content walls and I'm a semi-hardcore gamer. I just dont want to see strangers in guild chat every time i log in. Anyway, i'm currently looking for a guild, so if you think your guild may be a fit for me please send me a private message!

Yooji
04-01-2013, 03:48 PM
I will be launching into Defiance for the first time tonight and I was looking into joining a guild. The problem is, most of these guilds seem to be huge multi-game guilds with like 140+ members. Nothing wrong with those guilds, just not my thing. I am looking forward to busting down content walls and I'm a semi-hardcore gamer. I just dont want to see strangers in guild chat every time i log in. Anyway, i'm currently looking for a guild, so if you think your guild may be a fit for me please send me a private message!

you haven't really talked about yourself, how can people judge if you're gonna fit into their team? ;)

everyone advertising under this line saying "you'd be a perfect fit for our clan" and ignoring my post is .. meh I'm not even gonna start, you'll know for yourself xD

if you'd let us know a little bit more about yourself, that would be great :)

--- (the line I was talking about)

Viciouz
04-01-2013, 04:12 PM
Come check our site out... Casual, 18+, PVE/PVP, International but US based, if that criteria fits we would love to have ya!

Brodaki
04-01-2013, 04:19 PM
I wouldnt be to worried about it, most of the new guilds will fall apart in the first three months when they all realize they really dont like each other for whatever reason it is today. Give it some time, and you'll find the right spot for you.

DBLDeathDealer
04-01-2013, 04:19 PM
Semi-hard core then we have a perfect home for you. http://tw.tghq.org

EllmansWorld
04-01-2013, 04:38 PM
You can always take a look at this one:

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?13220-The-18th-Mercenaries-RECRUITING