PDA

View Full Version : LMG and perks

gryphonv
04-01-2013, 02:04 PM
I have most interest to be using LMG as my main weapon. First thought would be over kill but it seems most of the ego traits linked to that affects explosive damage.

I haven't played the beta, but which ego would better synergy with LMG?

Jesse
04-01-2013, 02:08 PM
I used LMG and Overcharge, quite often was #1 in arkfalls when shooting crits (most damage).

Dixa
04-01-2013, 02:08 PM
my only concern for the lmg was a total lack of pursuits for it in teh beta compared to the other weapons - notably the assault rifle.

Xendhaius
04-01-2013, 02:11 PM
I used LMG and Overcharge, quite often was #1 in arkfalls when shooting crits (most damage).

This. Unless they did massive changes between beta and live, LMG + Overcharge is laughably broken.

Teizar
04-01-2013, 02:21 PM
That would possibly have to be overcharge for Damage% perks an explosive damage% perks or cloak Critical damage% perks an escape and evade perks. I started with the LMG and overcharge for the instant reload unfortunately found my self constantly out of ammo then slowly transitioned to Assault rifle simply out of accuracy an more bullets to the head is a good thing.

When you get in the game take the time to read the EGO abilities and decide what kind of play you want to go with don't start with weapon there are so many out there that will work great with the EGO . Only one that is kinda locked in early is Explosives have to start Overcharge to get the powers quickly.

As you unlock abilities the abilities near it will unlock, some if not all had multiple levels you could upgrade in each but only one point needed to me spent to unlock its neighbor and a power rating for some in the middle in beta the highest I seen was 200 or 250 something so if you find your self in a EGO type you don't like it would only take a few levels to change. I heard there was a respect person some were but I didn't find them in beta, still looking for them on start to know.

There are enough points in the game you don't have to worry to much on wasted points early on

if that helps at all

Avenger
04-01-2013, 02:24 PM
LMG and overcharge was a very good combination in the beta - loads of ammo, decent rate of fire and damage boost from overcharge and a free reload if you needed it - good all round combination.

CaLaMaSaBy 360
04-01-2013, 02:44 PM
Doesn't overcharge also have zero recoil? I didnt use it but my girl did and it seemed like there was no recoil while activated. If that's the case then I might have to make an overcharge loadout :)