PDA

View Full Version : Siege - Side Mission

Mr Awesome 0ne
08-26-2013, 09:33 PM
I need help please.

I have done the Siege in San Fran three times now where the three exclamation marks are located.

From what I understand, after the Siege is complete, you pick up the piece of Ark Salvage and take it to Top Notch Toolworks to complete this side mission, and get your reward.

Well, after each time I have completed the Siege I run around the area, I run to each exclamation mark and nothing. I cannot find this thing anywhere. Can anyone help me with this?

My buddy did the Siege across from The Crater and found the Salvage right after the Siege with no problem, and he hadn't even played the game in a month. He tried to explain it to me, but it had happened so fast and he was still trying to gather his bearing from the long absence that it wasn't that great of an explanation of what to do.

Kinda frustrated here.

Please Help.

A s0t
08-26-2013, 09:56 PM
them 3 in SF are crap go to the siege outside shundo's consulate the real side mission is there and dont break it down there is only 1 of the guns

Pyth
08-26-2013, 10:04 PM
You have to wait until a siege is actually taking place before you can accept the mission. If you go there before or after, there won't be anything to activate. So just wait until one is ongoing, then go to icons and accept it. After the siege is over, just pick up a core near any of the capture points, return it and you'll get the Volge Battle Rifle.

Trion really handled it in a piss poor fashion.

Mr Awesome 0ne
08-26-2013, 10:14 PM
Excellent, I understand much better now.

Thanks to both of you!