08-27-2013, 02:07 AM
Thanks, bah now I can't change it, it was the last mod I put on:(

JxSiN
08-27-2013, 02:46 AM
Yep, Trion screwed the pooch when it came to the scope changes

Trik
08-27-2013, 03:54 AM
Yep, Trion screwed the pooch when it came to the scope changes

How? one of the few things they did right was to change scope descriptions to clearly indicate what they do - the ones that add sights instead of a scope state they do not change the default scope (or something to that effect) now.

JxSiN
08-27-2013, 01:31 PM
How? one of the few things they did right was to change scope descriptions to clearly indicate what they do - the ones that add sights instead of a scope state they do not change the default scope (or something to that effect) now.

Because the red framed tactical scope was one of the better scopes and was a fan favorite. You can see a lot of people on these forums unhappy with that change. That is why

ScottyDoggy
08-27-2013, 01:39 PM
Because the red framed tactical scope was one of the better scopes and was a fan favorite. You can see a lot of people on these forums unhappy with that change. That is why

I wasn't happy either, i had a Tactical Scope on my AR 216, says it's still there, but doesn't do sod all when you pull it up to aim, worked fine till the update like everyone else :(

Felis Menari
08-27-2013, 02:23 PM

Assault and Stabilization scopes should be the only mods for the AR/LMG/SMG category that don't mess with the 3rd-person perspective while aiming. Did Trion alter scope graphics for the others for no apparent reason? :confused:

JxSiN
08-27-2013, 03:24 PM
Assault and Stabilization scopes should be the only mods for the AR/LMG/SMG category that don't mess with the 3rd-person perspective while aiming. Did Trion alter scope graphics for the others for no apparent reason? :confused:

Nope, they left the crappy graphics in. The red tactical scope (as it was called pre-patch) should not have been changed. They should have just added a new 3rd person sight. A lot of people are unhappy with removing this graphic/overlay