PDA

View Full Version : How come ps3 still has no reginal server change?

Ridiculousss
08-27-2013, 02:16 AM
In the newest patch it said it was added to xbox 360.

Yet ps3 still does not have it? And i know we dont, cause ive tried to create new characters, andiget no option, or setting anywhere to choose my region.

Was it not added at all?

vorxdargo
08-27-2013, 06:49 AM
In the newest patch it said it was added to xbox 360.

Yet ps3 still does not have it? And i know we dont, cause ive tried to create new characters, andiget no option, or setting anywhere to choose my region.

Was it not added at all?

because they put all the regions together, or so they said during Beta. if its true or not i dunno. personally i rather a no region lock system, that way Japan can get "exclusive items" like in so many other games.

Ligeia
08-27-2013, 10:03 AM
I'm mad for this.

I hope they're going to implement this on PS3 soon as promised, I ran into an old Sledghemmer post last week stating this was going to come to PS3 a little later than to Xbox.

It would be nice if maybe Overloadout or another TRION spokeperson could address this.

If I can dig up the old thread I'll post a link here.

I'd really wish I could play with my friend from NA.

Here it is:http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?114871-Sledgehammer70-Server-Switching

JxSiN
08-27-2013, 12:17 PM
Because PS3 users can make a new account and set their region to EU or NA. PCs could do basically the same, they could just change regions. Xbox users couldn't do either of these options which is why Trion gave them the region option. PS3 basically already had it before patch.

Ridiculousss
08-27-2013, 03:04 PM
Because PS3 users can make a new account and set their region to EU or NA. PCs could do basically the same, they could just change regions. Xbox users couldn't do either of these options which is why Trion gave them the region option. PS3 basically already had it before patch.

still stupid and not convenient, no one wants to make a new psn account just to make a character. When instead you can just sign out and switch a character.

Plus all purchases you make, youd have to redo on a new psn account, Stupidest shiit ever, They promised it. Lets see it.
And it is possible on Xbox, you just have to PAY for another live account, But thats not trions problem that is microsofts problem

so why should it really be any different between ps3 or xbox. They keep Fking PS3 over and im tired of it

viperstryke78
08-27-2013, 04:17 PM
:rolleyes:But hold on, PS3 finally got music in the games.

JxSiN
08-27-2013, 04:47 PM
still stupid and not convenient, no one wants to make a new psn account just to make a character. When instead you can just sign out and switch a character.

Plus all purchases you make, youd have to redo on a new psn account, Stupidest shiit ever, They promised it. Lets see it.
And it is possible on Xbox, you just have to PAY for another live account, But thats not trions problem that is microsofts problem

so why should it really be any different between ps3 or xbox. They keep Fking PS3 over and im tired of it

I agree to that. I only play my EU account when the NA server is down (which is usually every Friday night)