PDA

View Full Version : CHARACTER PLANS?? - RACE/ORIGIN/EGO - Tell yours HERE!! **

King Smaals
04-01-2013, 02:26 PM
Hey everyone!

Thought I would post a thread to get an idea of what direction most people are going in!

I guess I will go first...

Human, Machinist, Decoy (eventually going towards Overcharge)

Who's next?

Dee v3
04-01-2013, 02:37 PM
Human Female, because jiggly bum-bum. Giggity. Outlaw. Decoy.

King Smaals
04-01-2013, 02:38 PM
Haha, Jiggly Bum-Bum Giggity. Nice choice! Who else?

Wolf
04-01-2013, 02:43 PM
No idea? I'll probably just sit there for an hour trying to decide. :/

Oh and then another 30 mins trying to pick a name? lol

King Smaals
04-01-2013, 02:49 PM
Lol @ Wolf. I am the same way! I HATE re-rolling.... but i'm deciding on what I want now so I can hop RIGHT IN!

JerZey CJ
04-01-2013, 03:08 PM
Irathient male, Outlaw, Blur

Daymarr
04-01-2013, 03:10 PM
Irathient Tranny - Veteran - Decoy

FantasyMeister
04-01-2013, 03:14 PM
When I was younger my parents were both working out in the field as biologists on the west coast, sampling new forms of life and keeping track of dangerous species that had emerged since the terraforming started. I remember getting called out of class at school and being told that all communications with their base had ceased, and that a recovery team had been sent out but found no signs of life, no trace of what had happened to the entire scientific team.

I failed to graduate, always getting into trouble whilst living at my Uncle's place, usual things; joyriding on quad bikes, playing with his gun collection, I had a real knack for mechanical stuff so really the only time me and my Uncle talked was when we were working together on restoring his old '78 Dodge Challenger.

A buddy of his came round one day and was impressed with how well the car was coming along, turned out he worked for some outfit called Von Bach Industries and said they were looking for people like me as potential recruits, and seeing how I had most of the necessary skills already he thought it might be a good idea if I went along to one of their recruitment drives.

So with nothing better to do I signed up. I underwent some training near New Washington, learned about Votan technology, impressed the trainers with my weapons handling and mechanical aptitude, and managed to keep my head down and stay out of trouble.

Then yesterday I got called into an office. Lo and behold, Karl Von Bach himself was there. He seemed excited as he paced around the room describing an important discovery just made in the San Francisco Bay area, and because of my scores in training scenarios I'd been selected to accompany him to try and recover some of this 'Ark Tech'.

So here I am now on the EMS New Freedom, a joint VBI and Earth Republic Mission en route to the west coast. Maybe I'll discover what happened to my parents. Maybe we'll find this piece of Ark Tech that Von Bach is so excited about. Maybe I'll be able to find a little something on the side that will enable me to get the hell out of this place and retire to Antarctica, they say it's a paradise down there.

Von Bach just injected me in the back of the neck with something, told me he'd give me the low down on it when we landed. We're approaching Mount Tam and I'm just doing a weapons check... Sniper... Pistol...

Bad Instincts
04-01-2013, 03:20 PM
Human / survivalist / Stealth

BleakPanther
04-01-2013, 03:21 PM
Human, Veteran, Overcharge

Want to have a character I can relate with and while I am no Veteran, I've got plenty of assault rifle experience and the starting outfit looks like something I could put together in my garage/closet/safe

GR_Edward
04-01-2013, 03:22 PM
Human-Veteran-Blur

King Smaals
04-01-2013, 03:31 PM
Keep em coming ya`ll!!

Wolf
04-01-2013, 05:18 PM
The outlaw's stock outfit is kinda bad ***. I love the tattoos ect. Just have to upgrade that god awful shotgun u start with.

King Smaals
04-01-2013, 07:15 PM
Bumping... For your enjoyment.