PDA

View Full Version : Sieges: Types vs. Locations? (Volge Violence Pursuit)

SkittishSloth
08-27-2013, 08:41 AM
I've seen a lot of people posting about how they haven't gotten the pursuit credit for completing the different sieges (I'm one too, so don't think I've got some kind of tip here unfortunately). I saw one person, in some post somewhere, say something about this and it nagged at me in the back of my mind -- I don't want to take credit for their idea, but I don't remember where it was or who said, so whomever you are, feel free to mention it.

Are there multiple types for the sieges? I haven't really paid attention, but the couple of times I've looked, it says something like "Volge Swarm at the Bath House". Has anyone noticed anything different from a Volge Swarm for the siege type? The pursuit could definitely be labeled better, maybe even broken up into multiple pursuits (i.e. "Complete Blah Siege, Complete Blah2 Siege, etc), but knowing what exactly is meant could definitely help us until the devs can get some kind of fix out.

Brandy
08-27-2013, 08:47 AM
I'm confused by this, too...I think I've played enough to see all the siege points...and have participated in them all...can't figure out what I'm missing...

Maitreakow
08-27-2013, 08:47 AM
Types = Locations

Fluffyroo
08-27-2013, 08:57 AM
The pursuit is broken. I completed mine by contacting Trion over live chat and got it ticked off

SkittishSloth
08-27-2013, 09:13 AM
Types = Locations

Yeah, that seems to be the general consensus around here, but I would think they would have labeled it as "Locations" - they seem to be pretty decent about that. No biggie; I don't think I've done all the locations yet myself, so I'll worry about that when I get there and don't have it, then probably bug them with a ticket or live chat like Fluffyroo said.

Ssdmiddleman
08-27-2013, 02:33 PM
I barely ever see sieges anyways so I could never complete this pursuit :P

TechnoSausage
08-27-2013, 02:38 PM
I barely ever see sieges anyways so I could never complete this pursuit :P

Totally mate! I have seen 2 sieges since DLC dropped!! What's going on?

Mind you, it would help if I didn't keep getting kicked from the servers every half hour!

Alastar
08-27-2013, 02:40 PM
The pursuit is broken. I completed mine by contacting Trion over live chat and got it ticked off

They told me there was no immediate work around or fix. What's up with all the conflicting information coming from them?