PDA

View Full Version : Defiance-Central.com Launch Day Stream

Kalbuir
04-01-2013, 02:34 PM
We are live now at http://stream.kalbuir.com we will be bringing you all the defiance gameplay and we will be streaming almost fulltime the entire week.

We will also be doing give-aways for free games and some of the Defiance USB sticks we have left.

Hope to see you all during the stream, also would be nice if some of you would be queuing up with me for PVP, lets get some launch day action going!

Regards,
Kalbuir

Sledgehammer70
04-01-2013, 02:35 PM
Lets do this!

Landshark
04-01-2013, 02:39 PM
Your URL/Link redirects to a broken page (the /old dashboard of twitch).

Olgit
04-01-2013, 02:49 PM
It worked, but incase - http://www.twitch.tv/kalbuir_defiancecentral/new

Kadirra
04-01-2013, 02:54 PM
The game is actually LIVE already? Where are the announcements about this from the official channels?

Kisala
04-01-2013, 03:08 PM
I've never used twitch before how do i get into the chat channel to try and get in on the giveaways

Valethar
04-01-2013, 03:29 PM
Hope to see you all during the stream, also would be nice if some of you would be queuing up with me for PVP, lets get some launch day action going!

Would love to. Unfortunately, I decided to support Trion by buying the UE, which apparently makes those of us that did second class citizens. We won't be able to install the game, much less join you in it.

Mordaeus
04-01-2013, 03:44 PM
Would love to. Unfortunately, I decided to support Trion by buying the UE, which apparently makes those of us that did second class citizens. We won't be able to install the game, much less join you in it.

Ya same here , quite disappointed on how they show thier appreciation for thier customers who go all out to support them... : /

Valethar
04-01-2013, 03:51 PM
Apparently they're doing last minute QA work, bashing bugs, etc..

I'm good with that actually. The more they fix now, the less of a headache they'l have in 5 hours or so when the official launch window opens.

Defy
04-01-2013, 03:52 PM
awesome, looking forward to watching this :)

watsbeef
04-01-2013, 04:21 PM
Apparently they're doing last minute QA work, bashing bugs, etc..

I'm good with that actually. The more they fix now, the less of a headache they'l have in 5 hours or so when the official launch window opens.

Thats what I was thinking too. This way all that would be left to worry about would be the servers, with respect to whether or not they can handle the load (of people).

Jenbuu
04-01-2013, 06:05 PM
kal is still streaming guys, pop in and say hello

Kalbuir
04-04-2013, 05:17 AM
Last few days have been amazing guys, the Defiance community is such an awesome support environment. I'll be streaming another 20+ hours today. Come check in and say hello :D http://stream.kalbuir.com

We will also be giving away the last 2 4gb Defiance usb sticks !

Kalbuir
04-06-2013, 08:12 AM
Giving away a free copy of Defiance at 18;00 CET which is 50 min from the time I am posting this htp://stream.kalbuir.com