PDA

View Full Version : "Level-cap content"

cesmode
08-27-2013, 11:08 AM
Hi,
Curious as to what types of level-cap content there is? I know there is no level system, persay, however once you are at a high enough ego rating, have completed all side and main story missions...what are you guys doing?

Rasczak
08-27-2013, 11:12 AM
Hi,
Curious as to what types of level-cap content there is? I know there is no level system, persay, however once you are at a high enough ego rating, have completed all side and main story missions...what are you guys doing?

Basically grinding out weapons to Level 20 via just shooting stuff, or running the same Co-Ops ad nauseum.

Once you hit EGO 500 and the last Co-Op opens, there's no further EGO based PvE content to open up. Once you reach EGO 1000 and all Perk slots are unlocked, that's it except leveling weapons and upgrading EGO powers with more EGO points.

Unless the Ark Salvage cost against high EGO rating has been adjusted, I really don't intend to push much higher than I am (EGO 1100 or so). There isn't enough benefit for the insane Matrix Salvage costs.

Which is a problem, and a major reason why Defiance has remained a side game for those late night times of boredom.

Epshiluss
08-27-2013, 11:13 AM
The quest to find the ultimate Legendary gun is what i'm currently gunning for tell me if you find this:

Wolfhound-6
Radiation nano

assassin synergy
Exp roll: critical x1.10

critical x1.15
critical x1.25
ego recharge on critical kill

Cavadus
08-27-2013, 11:23 AM
Well, aside from the usual stuff like arkfalls, sieges, PvP, and item collecting I do a lot of stuff with my clan like races, road marches, dueling tournaments, poker (out of game, obviously).

I'm never out of things to do or bored in-game.

Maitreakow
08-27-2013, 12:13 PM
Basically grinding out weapons to Level 20 via just shooting stuff, or running the same Co-Ops ad nauseum.

Once you hit EGO 500 and the last Co-Op opens, there's no further EGO based PvE content to open up. Once you reach EGO 1000 and all Perk slots are unlocked, that's it except leveling weapons and upgrading EGO powers with more EGO points.

Unless the Ark Salvage cost against high EGO rating has been adjusted, I really don't intend to push much higher than I am (EGO 1100 or so). There isn't enough benefit for the insane Matrix Salvage costs.

Which is a problem, and a major reason why Defiance has remained a side game for those late night times of boredom.

Salvage costs are MUCH lower now FYI...

Ssdmiddleman
08-27-2013, 02:28 PM
I really do wish they would reward max level players with something.. that would give more incentive to go for it.