PDA

View Full Version : Help somebody

XST Sonic
08-27-2013, 01:17 PM
I just bought a Tier 4 lockbox and I dint get nothing nothing popped up did I do something wrong or did it glitch I had 15K Lost that and 64 keys im new but im pretty sure I should have got something good like a orange or purp but anyway nothing popped up overall so what tha poop

Tyger
08-27-2013, 01:23 PM
double check your current inventory, XST. If you're at your max carrying amount the items most likely got dumped into the claim items spot holder. To double check this, pop open the ingame store tab and look at the bottom left where it says "Claimed Items." You should see 4 or so items sitting there. Click that lil' tab and the window will open up showing you the items ready to be collected as long as your personal inventory has free spots to do so.

Chickenator
08-27-2013, 01:29 PM
This happens all the time. Just check your inventory. You got the four items, but you have to go searching for them now. Get used to it. It happens about 25% of the time for me.

Chevota
08-27-2013, 01:32 PM
Those new items will be marked with a Yellow Line, Mastered weapons show a White Line.

A s0t
08-27-2013, 04:49 PM
double check your current inventory, XST. If you're at your max carrying amount the items most likely got dumped into the claim items spot holder. To double check this, pop open the ingame store tab and look at the bottom left where it says "Claimed Items." You should see 4 or so items sitting there. Click that lil' tab and the window will open up showing you the items ready to be collected as long as your personal inventory has free spots to do so.
this is correct

and go into the salvage matrix or other inventory and click on level 2 times find new guns easy

and claims space never runs out i had so many guns/mods in there