PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Mouse Sensitivity While Zoomed

Raserei
04-01-2013, 03:01 PM
It seems my overall sensitivity doesn't effect my zoomed sensitivity. Resulting in very slow mouse speed while zoomed, monsters jut run out of the way before I can aim and shoot.

CReaper210
04-01-2013, 03:04 PM
This is something I recommended when playing the Alpha and Beta. I really hope it makes it into the game. Sensitivity just feels too different when you're zooming in and when you're not. I also requested a sensitivity option specifically for when you're zooming into a scope. I put my sensitivity on pretty high, which felt really good to me except for when I was sniping. It was just way too fast.

Exileous
04-16-2013, 04:09 AM
I second this request. My wrist actually starts to hurt after playing because it is way too straining to try and keep up with targets in aim down sight.

Fallen_Aingeal
12-13-2014, 02:43 PM
Games been out for how long and you still cant adjust your AIMED sensitivity? Its unplayable. LET ALONE USE A SNIPER, FIX YOUR GAMETroll will troll.

The thread is as old as the game. Way to unwittingly necro and then troll...*SMH*

TriGlav 2000
12-13-2014, 02:45 PM
https://sp.yimg.com/ib/th?id=HN.608017427908723293&pid=15.1&P=0

Fallen_Aingeal
12-13-2014, 02:49 PM
The only person trolling is YOU. If they havent seen all the people complaining about this since "The thread is as old as the game" then its time to open their eyes.My history here proves I have had one of the loudest voices in the complaining department.

Necroing old threads and "copy and pasting" a reply is lazy and unhelpful. Instead of telling them to "fix the game", which has actually come a long way since launch, offer insight or possible solutions.

I don't retract what I posted. Troll will troll.

Ryker Vorton
12-13-2014, 02:49 PM
Another thread on the same topic?

It works just fine, the slow down while aiming is one of the best things on this games, it allows precision, without it the game will lose a lot of balance as everyone will be aiming with full precision without giving up anything in exchange.

Dixie Cougar
12-13-2014, 02:59 PM
The option to adjust the sensitivity separately would be nice though. I find that engaging highly dispersed or fast moving targets can be a chore in ADS so I often wind up using my boomer.

JadedSinn
12-13-2014, 03:55 PM
kiwi my kiwi come forth if you please. and smite down this necro that every one sees