PDA

View Full Version : what has been learned with my time in Defiance.

Taskar
08-28-2013, 10:20 AM
1 Had I known the default characters when the xbox gets to busy was a my character base skin... I would have chose a better looking character.
2 After doing the story line twice thru I have no regrets for going out my way to spin tires on the head of a Raider. In fact I have been known to go back and hit the ones I missed..
3 If you are in a fight in Defiance and you are not shooting then you need to be reloading, if you are not reloading you need to be shooting, if you are out of bullets.. well you really really need to be MOVING>
4 Dying to a skitterling is .... well...sucks.
5 There are several things you can think about while flying thru the air in Defiance, like "I wasn't that close", to man why can't I still shoot..., man this would really hurt if it was RL.
6 I really hope to God that my driving in RL is better than my driving in Game.
7 When the going gets tough in Defiance you can always bet there is a Volge or some guy pulling a Volge to make it worse.
8 My humor is lost on the mic-less
9 50% of those with mics should not have them.
10 Haters are going to hate, players are going to play.

Oshduckman
08-28-2013, 10:24 AM
1 Had I known the default characters when the xbox gets to busy was a my character base skin... I would have chose a better looking character.
2 After doing the story line twice thru I have no regrets for going out my way to spin tires on the head of a Raider. In fact I have been known to go back and hit the ones I missed..
3 If you are in a fight in Defiance and you are not shooting then you need to be reloading, if you are not reloading you need to be shooting, if you are out of bullets.. well you really really need to be MOVING>
4 Dying to a skitterling is .... well...sucks.
5 There are several things you can think about while flying thru the air in Defiance, like "I wasn't that close", to man why can't I still shoot..., man this would really hurt if it was RL.
6 I really hope to God that my driving in RL is better than my driving in Game.
7 When the going gets tough in Defiance you can always bet there is a Volge or some guy pulling a Volge to make it worse.
8 My humor is lost on the mic-less
9 50% of those with mics should not have them.
10 Haters are going to hate, players are going to play.

wow you hit the head right on the nail with this one....and your damn right about the Volge...especially at the Bug n Chug

Taskar
08-28-2013, 12:21 PM
Ok whatelse I have learned today.
1 Dark Matter really is a Matter...if you don't believe it go to one of their Ark falls.
2 Dying isn't the worst thing that can happen to a player... having somebody with kintex with their mic on while One Direction blares thru it is.
3 Still envy all those players with good looking base models...
4 Who manufactures all the bullets for this game... I mean somewhere in this Post Ark world is one MASSIVE ammo manufacturing plant.
5 While a great stress relief physical attacks on the Volge are not a wise idea.

Just a few more didn't say they were funnier, just what thoughts rambling thru my mind as I waited on something to fall from the sky... feel free to add your own.

joseph021775
08-28-2013, 03:18 PM
Ok whatelse I have learned today.
1 Dark Matter really is a Matter...if you don't believe it go to one of their Ark falls.
2 Dying isn't the worst thing that can happen to a player... having somebody with kintex with their mic on while One Direction blares thru it is.
3 Still envy all those players with good looking base models...
4 Who manufactures all the bullets for this game... I mean somewhere in this Post Ark world is one MASSIVE ammo manufacturing plant.
5 While a great stress relief physical attacks on the Volge are not a wise idea.

Just a few more didn't say they were funnier, just what thoughts rambling thru my mind as I waited on something to fall from the sky... feel free to add your own.

1. The Volge send their less gifted to sieges. No joke I seem to just walk right up to one and take it down with a pistol. On the road....I run screaming.

2. Really glad there is no friendly fire and I cannot collide with other cars...I suck at driving on this game.

3. What is up with that chicken hotshot?

4.Who the hell makes all of these rocket launchers?

Purplehaze256
08-28-2013, 03:38 PM
I learned that no matter how good i do at the sieges. I will error out and not be put back into the same server.

x3kingsheat136x
08-28-2013, 04:47 PM
No matter how good your weapon is syphon always wins

Purplehaze256
08-29-2013, 06:45 AM
That it doesnt matter how many people you have in your clan. There will only be 10-20 on and if there is a boost weekend, clan chat and clans will be buged

Taskar
08-29-2013, 08:48 AM
Today I learned that having an open mic on and puppy singing along with the music of Defiance will get you Muted by almost all the players.

antlad
08-29-2013, 08:57 AM
If you are going to spam a **** pic, make it a good one. -Truth told