PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone confirm this..

UnchartedDestiny
08-28-2013, 10:56 AM
So I've heard from a couple guys that Xbox has the ability to purchase Script with Bits. If this is true, then WTF Trion!!! There's people here on PS3 that would use Bits to purchase Script.

bigguy
08-28-2013, 11:05 AM
thats not a good idea their economy is fuc ked because of that reason it costs millions to buy a saw

LOOKxATxTHISxI
08-28-2013, 07:45 PM
thats not a good idea their economy is fuc ked because of that reason it costs millions to buy a saw

^ this. It's insane the changes they make just to make them. The issue prior to this patch (dlc) was the ridiculous amount of salvage it cost to add/remove mods to reset gun xp etc.. Penalizing higher ego players.

They took a step in the right direction with the mods to make it easier to kit a good weapon but in the process but then immediately ran away from the right direction by charging scrip for everything. I used to average 100k of each now I'm lucky if I can get to 20k. They were supposed to up the scrip drops but I have yet to see it happen I mean seriously 3 scrip for killing a bulwark or volge and that's a random drop not from each one?

Keep tryin Trion!

StonedN0wned
08-28-2013, 08:10 PM
So I've heard from a couple guys that Xbox has the ability to purchase Script with Bits. If this is true, then WTF Trion!!! There's people here on PS3 that would use Bits to purchase Script.

No I play on the xbox and as far as I know you can not purchase scipt.

Peavstar
08-28-2013, 08:45 PM

Yes Trion needs to make ways for us to be able to make script in game, but I agree with a lot of other players that being able to buy script with bits would be a bad idea. Even know I say this I am still willing to bet it becomes a option at one point or another.

Mowazzy
08-28-2013, 08:48 PM
Players buy scrip with xbox points, PayPal and debit transfers. Get with the times guys.
This happens for all MMOs
As someone above mentioned, it's why saws were a million plus even with crappy rolls

Peavstar
08-28-2013, 08:51 PM
Players buy scrip with xbox points, PayPal and debit transfers. Get with the times guys.
This happens for all MMOs
As someone above mentioned, it's why saws were a million plus even with crappy rolls

Get with the times? You do not have that option on PS3 which is probably why our economy is a bit more realistic then on Xbox.

Mowazzy
08-28-2013, 08:54 PM
Don't have what option? Buy scrip with bits? Neither do Xbox players...
The point is you can buy scrip in other ways using real money, hence get with the times.

Peavstar
08-28-2013, 09:03 PM
Don't have what option? Buy scrip with bits? Neither do Xbox players...
The point is you can buy scrip in other ways using real money, hence get with the times.

Ha it is what it is and on PS3 the only way you get script is through trading/selling or gameplay you can't use real money or anything of that sort.

Reichlyn
08-29-2013, 04:41 AM
Ha it is what it is and on PS3 the only way you get script is through trading/selling or gameplay you can't use real money or anything of that sort.

That he buys it from those websites that farm and sale it, which is against game policy.

AmnesiaHaze
08-29-2013, 06:22 AM
i want a texas holdem poker minigame at crater bar , that would be real fun

DeadMike
08-29-2013, 06:28 AM
It's called scrip, gadammit. SCRIP. :mad:

Bruhaha98
08-29-2013, 07:37 AM
Well, not necessarily true, i have two saws and both of them are around a million or so, but i am talking in trade value also, not just scrip..

Mowazzy
08-29-2013, 08:06 AM
That he buys it from those websites that farm and sale it, which is against game policy.

I never said I buy it. Watch your mouth fool. I simply pointed out that players can buy scrip.