PDA

View Full Version : missing deluxe edition rewards

kogakoga
04-01-2013, 03:25 PM
managed to log in today and make character with enough time to complete the tutorial area before work and was claiming the rewards from various things, my ego, steam tier etc and got everything available to me except the deluxe edition rewards which seem to be missing. i know there in game as i have seen players with the gear/weapon. also double checked my steam cd key and trion website and both confirm the deluxe edition

icubro
04-01-2013, 03:27 PM
Same, got a bunch of stuff unlocked but it's not showing up.

Emerik
04-01-2013, 04:07 PM
Me neither.

UberNinja
04-01-2013, 04:09 PM
Did you guys enter all the CD Keys in? I'm not concerned, should see it on official release date tonight or tomorrow.

Valethar
04-01-2013, 04:14 PM
They're doing last minute bug squashing and game tweaks before the official launch window. The bonus items may not be flagged yet.

I've also read somewhere that there is a bug with certain Steam codes that's being worked on. They still have something like 5 hours to go before 'official' release. Give them time to sort it out.

Erfin
04-01-2013, 04:19 PM
I'm missing a lot of stuff from digital deluxe edition -.- I got double of most of the stuff though. I want my ark infiltrator armor. I don't get how some people got em.

Kiol
04-01-2013, 04:19 PM
Hell at least you receive your code, i have yet to receive mine. 5h left :(

KBob
04-01-2013, 04:23 PM
They're doing last minute bug squashing and game tweaks before the official launch window. The bonus items may not be flagged yet.

I've also read somewhere that there is a bug with certain Steam codes that's being worked on. They still have something like 5 hours to go before 'official' release. Give them time to sort it out.

it's a bit funny .. it looks like steam preorder rewards are not given (don't mix those with pre-order bonuses that were there originally), while ark hunter codes and steam deluxe rewards are fine.

@ topicstarter - you could get some of the rewards from in-game shop ( check button "claim" ) .. trouble is - it looks likit doesn't give all of them.

My best example is loadout slots - only ONE +5 slot item was given ( from collectors I guess ) while there were supposed to be two more from steam :)

OllieD
04-01-2013, 04:26 PM
Steam has released extra codes for their Rewards but I am missing a huge chunk of my deluxe edition stuff hopefully it will be there in the morning :(

Choppanob
04-02-2013, 02:10 AM
Steam has released extra codes for their Rewards but I am missing a huge chunk of my deluxe edition stuff hopefully it will be there in the morning :(

True... the Steam has a new code on the CD key page that you need to enter for the rewards.
But i have the same problem as you guys...I have the DE version from trion, but not the rewards that go with it.

Got a couple of double items though (Standard edition armor and titel etc)
But i have the Steam standard edition and trion DE registered on the same Trion account..maybe that's the problem ?

Vertunox
04-02-2013, 02:15 AM
I have the same issue, only not pre-ordered the digital deluxe edition through steam. I am missing my dodge charger and some other stuff.

Spiff
04-02-2013, 03:16 AM
Got same problem. I am also missing alot of items from my preorder :(