PDA

View Full Version : Digital Deluxe edition items

Iorkca
04-01-2013, 03:30 PM
anyone else not recieve there DDE items yet, i ordered through steam and i don't have any of those rewards yet.

Neokro
04-01-2013, 03:36 PM
I didn't order through Steam, but I have ordered things through Steam in the past, and often if you right click Defiance in your game list and go to CD-KEY it may have a key in there that you need to put into your Trion account to unlock the items.

Djimon Hounsou
04-01-2013, 03:39 PM
I ordered thru steam as well digital deluxe preorder. I dont see my in game items...ideas? (Im in game atm)

killianf
04-01-2013, 03:51 PM
I ordered through Trion and i have all my digital pre-order and Ego rewards but I DO NOT have my digital Deluxe items. Anyone else having this issue?

Djimon Hounsou
04-01-2013, 03:54 PM
if i delete char and remake to change my account name will i still have in game items available at the store?

Ollam
04-01-2013, 04:09 PM
Friend of mine and I both bought through steam , he has all his items i do not. All 3 Keys from Steam showing in transaction History on trion Account page.

JuanNephrota
04-01-2013, 04:13 PM
You have to claim them from the store. Hit Esc and the then hold down the spacebar. Select the store and then look on the left bar for items that need to be claimed.

Ollam
04-01-2013, 04:14 PM
You have to claim them from the store. Hit Esc and the then hold down the spacebar. Select the store and then look on the left bar for items that need to be claimed.

Only my Digital Deluxe items are not showing in claim, All arkfall codes and BASIC preorder things, and Steam tier rewards are showing, but not DDE items

wingers17
04-01-2013, 04:27 PM
Only my Digital Deluxe items are not showing in claim, All arkfall codes and BASIC preorder things, and Steam tier rewards are showing, but not DDE items

Same here. Deluxe is showing on my account on website.

LadyChaos
04-01-2013, 04:56 PM
looks like no one has the digital delux items, anyone do a CS ticket already?
I don't have mine either.

KAZAR
04-01-2013, 04:58 PM
I didn't receive mine either I ordered through the game

Bullguard
04-01-2013, 04:59 PM
i got all mine except the title badlands drifter no clue about unique vehicle colour either as im not sure what colour it should be

Melisande
04-01-2013, 05:08 PM
I also received all of my bonuses except for the Digital Deluxe items. My friend who also ordered the Digital Deluxe from Steam did receive his Digital Deluxe bonuses.

LawLessOne
04-01-2013, 05:11 PM
i got all mine except the title badlands drifter no clue about unique vehicle colour either as im not sure what colour it should be

Any color but red would be fine but I was hopeing for a few to choose from so that we would be somewhat unique.

Ollam
04-01-2013, 05:34 PM
Any color but red would be fine but I was hopeing for a few to choose from so that we would be somewhat unique.

Any color but red? How about Salmon?

Snake Eyes
04-01-2013, 05:37 PM
I also order the Digital Deluxe edition items payed a lot of money where is my Items?

Kane
04-01-2013, 05:38 PM
same problem, i can see it is a general thing so i guess it will be solved shortly

Tymai Shu
04-01-2013, 05:41 PM
I thought I was the only one having that problem. I received my normal Pre-order and Arkcode items but not my Digital Deluxe items like the cannon and ark infiltrator outfit or badlands drifter title.... Hope it is resolved soon.

Novastarone
04-01-2013, 05:48 PM
got everything but digital deluxe items..and the code has been applied to my account already

Mechman
04-01-2013, 05:52 PM
I also have everything except the deluxe stuff...

I've seen the truck so some folks are getting them though..

None of my three accounts show them (and yes all three of them have been entered properly on the Trion site).

I guess I should just be happy we get to play early : )

Expedite
04-01-2013, 05:59 PM
No Deluxe items, and no Arkfall Code items.

atlantix
04-01-2013, 06:09 PM
i havent received my deluxe items either
i claimed rest but not digital deluxe ones

Garbol
04-01-2013, 06:20 PM
THEORY: Items will be avaible after the game officially lunched.

One can hope.

Badpenguin
04-01-2013, 06:27 PM
i seen couple of guys have theirs DDE outfit and hydra rocket launcher :(

EdgeTW
04-01-2013, 06:32 PM
I have my digital deluxe items, however the title "Badlands Drifter" (which is part of the digital deluxe package) is missing.

Also, that Outlander outfit is not red as shown in the advertisements.

The unique vehicle color appears to be an ATEX quad (the kind you get for a mission reward right at the start of the game), but with a purple camo color. I'm assuming the purple camo is the "unique vehicle color". :/

Garbol
04-01-2013, 06:32 PM
i seen couple of guys have theirs DDE outfit and hydra rocket launcher :(

Ok...

Update on my theory: WE ARE FU***.

Tymai Shu
04-01-2013, 06:42 PM
Ok...

Update on my theory: WE ARE FU***.
$99 For a DDE version which is basically standard without any of the bonus items is a complete ripoff, I'm sure Trion will rectify the problem ASAP. Lets just wait the 24 hours.

Blackwolfe
04-01-2013, 06:43 PM
No DDE outfit or hydra for me either. Perhaps it'll all show up once the servers are actually officially launching. Got the normal pre-order items and title though, like the phoenix sniper.

My ego seems bugged still, no VBI operator title.

Nelob
04-01-2013, 06:45 PM
I had every item on the EU server, locked out now though.

Cowkiller
04-01-2013, 06:49 PM
well its a game opening bug big whoop there be bugs in every live game on release just give them afew days they will be there

ryantryin
04-01-2013, 06:54 PM

EXACT same issue. Was able to claim all other items EXCEPT digital deluxe, so no ark infilitrator outfit, etc

Sex
04-01-2013, 07:04 PM
Yea i didn't get my dodge charger or any of those other preorder crap...

StormShadow
04-01-2013, 07:19 PM
least you got in. some of us are still waiting to download. looks like an 8 hour download. already been going 2.5 and patcher says 5.5 to go.

bray192
04-01-2013, 07:21 PM
Guys, you go to the store in-game. That's where you find you're items if the cd-keys are linked to your Trion Worlds account.

Sex
04-01-2013, 07:24 PM
Guys, you go to the store in-game. That's where you find you're items if the cd-keys are linked to your Trion Worlds account.

How are we able to play without it being linked? FYI i only have one key that unlocked everything.

Scully
04-01-2013, 07:39 PM
I only got the general pre-order items..ie. charger and pistol. I ordered Digital Deluxe..and was supposed to get arkfall gear and a different color charger.. I will submit a ticket..maybe they aren't going to make them avaliable until midnight..or something.

Blackwolfe
04-01-2013, 07:41 PM

I think alot of the people who are posting here saying they didnt get their items are fully aware of the fact that you need to go and claim them.

ryantryin
04-01-2013, 07:42 PM

Not sure who this is directed to...many of us go to the in game store and were given some of our items, not all.

Scully
04-01-2013, 07:43 PM
I did go to the In-Game store..there were only the basic pre-order perks..none of the Digital Deluxe items were there..
How do you submit a ticket?

Kordesh
04-01-2013, 08:05 PM
Same situation. Pre-ordered on GMG, no pre-order items (doesn't look like GMG has released the key yet...) and while my account is flagged for digital deluxe, only managed to get my Ego items thus far. I would think they just don't become active until the official launch date, but I keep hearing mixed things about people who do have the items already (I'm wondering if that's just people confusing them with the My Ego items though, because that seems to be happening often...)

Edit: Update, just logged in again after logging out for a bit, 11:32PM EST, deluxe items were there and bonuses are active. Now I just need to get my pre-order stuff sorted out with GMG /=

Scully
04-01-2013, 08:51 PM
I got the Charger, but it is supposed to be a special color which it is not. I am supposed to get Ark hunter outfit and its not there. My rocket launcer is also not there. I am also missing my shield as well.
I did exit the game and log back into it. It didn't fix it.

11:52pm EST

ryantryin
04-01-2013, 09:01 PM
I got the Charger, but it is supposed to be a special color which it is not. I am supposed to get Ark hunter outfit and its not there. My rocket launcer is also not there. I am also missing my shield as well.

Same, etc (honestly havent checked yet as to all the stuff Im missing but am missing what you are for certain)

Shadaux
04-01-2013, 09:03 PM
Did you guys enter both codes from your pre-order vendor? One is for the game and the other is for the pre-order items. They are both rather long with dashes.

EdgeTW
04-01-2013, 09:05 PM

The Charger is red. Only the red version of the Charger is modified to be (currently) the fastest vehicle in the game.

The "unique vehicle color" you're referring to is a "purple-camo ATEX Growler" (it's just like the quad you receive on the first story mission outside the tutorial). The really should have done a better job explaining that in advance.

Grimwyrd
04-01-2013, 09:05 PM
Ditto. I got pre-order and arkfall items, but no Deluxe Digital items.

Blackwolfe
04-01-2013, 09:12 PM
Actually got all of my items now on EU side. Saving my lockboxes for when Im higher ego.

Scully
04-01-2013, 09:13 PM
I did not receive the arkhunter outfit. What other arkfall items were we supposed to get?

wingers17
04-01-2013, 10:03 PM
Just logged in again, my Deluxe items are there now.

Far_Too_Jones
04-01-2013, 10:12 PM
Actually got all of my items now on EU side. Saving my lockboxes for when Im higher ego.

Where do u claim the lockboxes at? Think ive got everything but the lockboxes.

Tamas
04-01-2013, 10:16 PM
Same - got the items from the code unlock and the pre-order items, but not the DDE items...

Aeroflex
04-01-2013, 10:18 PM
Where do u claim the lockboxes at? Think ive got everything but the lockboxes.
you got them when you claim the lock boxes they auto open into your inventory as weapons.mods

Auxilare
04-01-2013, 10:34 PM
All my deluxe stuff missing too.. Came here to check if anyone else was missing stuff, and apparantly, they are..

Amster
04-01-2013, 10:46 PM
I've gotten my general pre-order items and my arkfall code items, but nothing else. I haven't even gotten my GMG codes yet.

Necrosylos
04-02-2013, 12:55 AM
No digital deluxe items in claim page :(

tresaric
04-02-2013, 01:10 AM
steam now letting me download the game...more than likely now get all my pre-order stuff off them

uninvitedguest
04-02-2013, 01:20 AM
I've gotten my general pre-order items and my arkfall code items, but nothing else. I haven't even gotten my GMG codes yet.

Could you clarify? You received pre-order items (dodge charger) by pre-ordering through GMG, yes? Then what code are you waiting on?

I pre-ordered through GMG and have not received any pre-order bonuses.

Bentisto
04-02-2013, 01:59 AM
No outfit, weapon and shield from deluxe edition only the vehicle and the title.

Kraz
04-02-2013, 02:18 AM
I preordered directly from Trion and have not receieved the digital deluxe items either. Only the charger, My EGO stuff and the normal preorder items.

Tymai Shu
04-02-2013, 04:39 AM
Any updates on a fix yet??? Just logged on an hour ago an still no items in the store to claim...

Necrosylos
04-02-2013, 04:52 AM
I preordered directly from Trion and have not receieved the digital deluxe items either. Only the charger, My EGO stuff and the normal preorder items.

Maybe only purchases from Trion got "bugged" and we can't get our digital deluxe items, cause I can see others with them (but different color outfit - guessing it's from another shop)

Wolfy
04-02-2013, 04:59 AM
Buyed from Trion worlds = No Digital Deluxe items so far, made a ticket in support about it to .. no reply yet.

Shdaowone
04-02-2013, 06:06 AM
So I read all the post in this thread and I to have the same issue most of everyone on here does.

I order my Deluxe Edition copy from Trion website. I received all my items but no DDE items. I had two friends that ordered it the same way and they received all their items.

Things I've tried so far.

Deleted toon and created a new one.
Logged out 10+ plus.

Also I know a lot of people say maybe you didn't claim your items from the store. But YES I did I got all the pre-order items just no DDE items.

I submitted a ticket last night and with all the people having the same problem I'm sure this should be resolved soon. I would hope since we paid 100 dollars for the copy of the game.

madfinger
04-02-2013, 06:20 AM
I ordered through Trion and i have all my digital pre-order and Ego rewards but I DO NOT have my digital Deluxe items. Anyone else having this issue?

i'm at the same boat mate.

Already submitted a ticket directly from trion site, hope they'll sort it out soon.

Malevion
04-02-2013, 06:24 AM
I've heard some say restarting STEAM has resolved their extra items not showing up. Worth a shot if you've already put in the keys on your TRION account under "Apply Code".

Shdaowone
04-02-2013, 06:27 AM
I've heard some say restarting STEAM has resolved their extra items not showing up. Worth a shot if you've already put in the keys on your TRION account under "Apply Code".

I downloaded the game directly from Trion not Steam. So no Key to enter in.

Noupoi
04-02-2013, 06:40 AM
I've not received a bunch of items too. Preordered the digital deluxe edition from dlgamer, and got all my digital deluxe items apart from the title, and none of the standard edition pre-order items.

Razorwire
04-02-2013, 06:45 AM

Same issue.

iandes
04-02-2013, 06:56 AM
I have none of the rewards, digital delux, tier rewards, season pass, etc.

Malevion
04-02-2013, 07:48 AM
Interesting situation for me, I got ALL rewards except the DDE title lol. All steam pre order, tiered rewards, and DDE rewards are there except the title "Badlands Drifter". Anyone else see this?

Jaxtron
04-02-2013, 08:01 AM
Logged into my Trion account and under the Defiance Digital Deluxe, it has "Coming Soon". I know how much Trion likes to use the word "Soon" for a time frame with their stuff but "Soon" better be really soon. They didn't agree to take the payment for the game "soon" but instead took it "now".

Archangel
04-02-2013, 08:01 AM
likewise.

Bought through Trion and no items yet. I bet they'll fix it soon.

ThyJester
04-02-2013, 08:03 AM
Just bumping this and adding my name to the "Haven't gotten DD items yet list". BOO

Malevion
04-02-2013, 08:04 AM
Logged into my Trion account and under the Defiance Digital Deluxe, it has "Coming Soon". I know how much Trion likes to use the word "Soon" for a time frame with their stuff but "Soon" better be really soon. They didn't agree to take the payment for the game "soon" but instead took it "now".

That wording is just there because they haven't updated it yet...you can play now. Give it a shot, I just logged out a few minutes ago after about an hour of playing.

Remag Div
04-02-2013, 08:06 AM
Anyone missing stuff is their fault, not Trion's.

Granted, it was handled and communicated poorly, but I logged in last night and was able to claim every pre-order bonus.

There's only 2 steps you need to do. 1, make sure any CD Keys you get are entered into Trion's website when you log in. If they are not, you won't see anything to claim. Once you do, 2.. log into the game and they will be able to be claimed from the Defiance store, claim button is lower left side.

ThyJester
04-02-2013, 08:08 AM

Granted, it was handled and communicated poorly, but I logged in last night and was able to claim every pre-order bonus.

There's only 2 steps you need to do. 1, make sure any CD Keys you get are entered into Trion's website when you log in. If they are not, you won't see anything to claim. Once you do, 2.. log into the game and they will be able to be claimed from the Defiance store, claim button is lower left side.

The usual comment from people who already got their stuff... FYI, if you ordered from Trion there's no keys.

Scully
04-02-2013, 08:21 AM
I pre-ordered thru Trion the Digital Deluxe. I received the pre-order rewards but NONE of the things that are given because I purchased the DD.

I did go to the store and claim all of the items that were in the store. NONE of the Digital Deluxe rewards were in my store. Not exactly sure how thats my fault..:rolleyes:

and it does show in my Trion account that I purchased the Digital Deluxe..and I have a receipt that I paid $99 for the DD.

I am waiting in the voice chat support que which is taking awhile..

Evermoore
04-02-2013, 08:24 AM
Likewise, NO deluxe items for me to claim. All preorder items are present as many have mentioned.

Octaval Acorn
04-02-2013, 08:24 AM

Yeah. Okay. Uninstall the game; your incompetence and dense thought processes are probably what is bogging the game down.

Remag Div
04-02-2013, 08:25 AM
So what did we learn here, everyone?

Use Steam. :D

ThyJester
04-02-2013, 08:30 AM

Steam has the exact same issue. Now shoo, go be usefull.

Feyniphia
04-02-2013, 08:31 AM

No Thanks. There is still some users who haven't got ANY of the DDE items. Good for you if you have them, but please don't make this OUR fault. It's Trion's fault.

EdgeTW
04-02-2013, 08:32 AM

Actually, if you purchased anything beyond the standard edition, your "Badlands Drifter" title is missing. Is that your fault or can we call it Trion's fault now? :)

Psion
04-02-2013, 08:36 AM
Takes some time for stuff the be in claim, if you're only recently applying a key. It did take my VBI operative a while, but my Steam tier key items took about 7 hours to be in claim items.

jveilleux31
04-02-2013, 08:37 AM

OMFG you are the smartest person... wait nm people have been trying this since launch last night the items are NOT there to be claimed and it IS TRIONS FAULT.. go suck your fanboy thumb in the corner..

Ngamok
04-02-2013, 08:39 AM
I don't know how keys are sent out or people provide wrong e-mails or whatever or how it gets screwed up.

I bought my Pre-order from Steam on March 25th. Both my CD Keys were there in my list the next day. My 3rd Key for the tier 3 items was there on Monday. Sometimes you need to restart Steam for the keys to show up. I have never had a bad experience with any retailer providing me my CD keys over the many years I have been playing online games. I bought RIFT through Trion, got my keys just fine.

Malevion
04-02-2013, 09:14 AM
Fact is, it is someone's fault that my "Badlands Drifter" title isn't there but EVERY SINGLE one of my other items are. Go figure that one out Mr. Its everyone's fault but Trion. Thanks.

Scully
04-02-2013, 09:17 AM
Something weird also, on my manage games tab under Defiance..It shows the DD client, but under it , it says coming soon.. On my other Trion account that I pre-ordered several days after the my first account..It shows DD client..(no coming soon).

I do not have my Badlands Drifter title either, as well as the unique colored Dodge Charger, Ark hunter outfit, rocket launcher, +30 day xp and script boost, and VBI Shield.

I have been waiting in support que for almost 2 hours..

MummerPig
04-02-2013, 09:22 AM
You need to be far enough into the game to activate the Defiance Store to receive your goodies. Once you are in the store on the bottom of the left side panel is a CLAIM button that shows a number of rewards being held. Click the claim button and start taking all your inventory bonuses first (highly recommended) then start taking the gear. As a side note each character gets all the same goodies as far as I've seen it is not a shared lot between your characters.

Archangel
04-02-2013, 09:27 AM
You need to be far enough into the game to activate the Defiance Store to receive your goodies. Once you are in the store on the bottom of the left side panel is a CLAIM button that shows a number of rewards being held. Click the claim button and start taking all your inventory bonuses first (highly recommended) then start taking the gear. As a side note each character gets all the same goodies as far as I've seen it is not a shared lot between your characters.

did this but still missing everything from the DD version of the game.

No hydra rocket launcher. No Red Suit. etc etc.

Panthan
04-02-2013, 09:40 AM
did this but still missing everything from the DD version of the game.

No hydra rocket launcher. No Red Suit. etc etc.

Yep, its not a matter of not knowing where to claim the items.
Its also NOT an code issue.

https://support.trionworlds.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1426
For PC Players

•If you purchased your copy of Defiance directly from Trion Worlds your code will automatically be applied to your account.

EllmansWorld
04-02-2013, 09:51 AM
When you are ingame make sure to go to the "Defiance Store". Down in the left corner there's "Claim Items". I hope it helps, but u guys might already know it.

Aicha
04-02-2013, 10:32 AM
Something weird also, on my manage games tab under Defiance..It shows the DD client, but under it , it says coming soon.. On my other Trion account that I pre-ordered several days after the my first account..It shows DD client..(no coming soon).

I do not have my Badlands Drifter title either, as well as the unique colored Dodge Charger, Ark hunter outfit, rocket launcher, +30 day xp and script boost, and VBI Shield.

I have been waiting in support que for almost 2 hours..

Same here. It seems as if Trion didn't active the DD codes yet.

alpha_omega
04-02-2013, 12:22 PM
any update on this? 2:15pm CST here and still no DD items.... I did receive the other pre-order items and the ark hunter code items, but not deluxe edition items...

btw, how do you enter a support ticket... is that in-game or through the web site here?

thanks!!

Saitoh
04-02-2013, 12:24 PM
Yeah, looks like their live chat imploded. 500 error here. You might be able to send in something, but theres likely an enormous backlog and not enough people to work on it.

Guyver
04-02-2013, 12:51 PM
i pre ordered from Trion and i havent got any of them either. 2 tickets have been sent. hopefully they will sort it out soon. some people have got them but alot havent. im just enjoying being able to play.

Expedite
04-02-2013, 01:29 PM
Still don't have by Deluxe edition items either. :(

Demonsweat
04-02-2013, 02:27 PM
Still don't have by Deluxe edition items either. :(

In same boat.

Bladeheart
04-02-2013, 02:34 PM
Also purchsed the DDE from Trion and, unlike other preorder items these items still have not appeared.
Let's just hope they turn up before they become on the whole useless.

Arkayn
04-02-2013, 02:59 PM
Same problem here have everything except the DDE items ><

Khadan
04-02-2013, 03:11 PM
Same problem here, got everything but the DDE items.

Snake Eyes
04-02-2013, 03:26 PM
I wanted to add a update I have most of my items from steam now but steel missing the following items In game title: Badlands Drifter and lock box I only have 2 of the 3 lock boxes I should have.

Spammo
04-02-2013, 03:36 PM
same here - I got everything except the digital deluxe stuff

Gabe
04-02-2013, 03:40 PM
oh my.... just got to the store and click claim items..... its that easy!

mikuniman
04-02-2013, 03:52 PM
I claimed some items from store but nothing from my DD was available to claim.

Cowchmonkey
04-02-2013, 04:07 PM
oh my.... just got to the store and click claim items..... its that easy!
yeah it is that easy, but i only got half the items and i didnt get my 30% bonus on script and xp

Tymai Shu
04-02-2013, 04:13 PM
This is looking more and more like a bad purchase.... $100(+) down the drain. Wouldn't be surprised if the game dies long before the first season of the TV show is over.

Booshy
04-02-2013, 06:53 PM
Received a bunch of rewards but none of the digital deluxe items for my character either

Kleptobrainiac
04-02-2013, 06:59 PM
It's a testament to how far mmo launches have come, that our major complaints are the missing bonus items.

This too shall pass & we will get our items §ΔΔπ. :D

Kane
04-02-2013, 07:03 PM
It's a testament to how far mmo launches have come, that our major complaints are the missing bonus items.

This too shall pass & we will get our items §ΔΔπ. :D

Agreed!

Why is everyone treating this as it is the end of the world, we will get our items in due time, after all, each of us is playing the game, while behind that the defiance team from trion is working on solving our item problems during the whole launch, i mean, a launch is a pretty big thing, so be patient, i don't consider this as being a top priority on the defiance team list.

JMac618
04-02-2013, 07:05 PM
I have received everything but the deluxe items (armor/rocket launcher/title)

Yuushiden
04-02-2013, 07:25 PM
I pre-ordered the Deluxe Edition.
I have been able to claim all pre-order items.
Of the Deluxe Edition items, I have only been able to claim the Dodge Challenger RT car (NO color option).

No Ark Infiltrator outfit.
No "Hydra" rocket launcher.
No rare sentinel shield.
No +5 inventory slots.
No 30-day XP/script boosts.
No in-game Badlands Drifter title

Game is still fun...but still want these items since I paid for them...patiently waiting.

Duallity
04-02-2013, 08:03 PM
Has there been any word or response on this? I have had a ticket in since this morning and I have not gotten any responses either. Has anyone had their tickets answered, heard a response in another thread, etc?

Grimwyrd
04-02-2013, 08:27 PM
I put a ticket in about 19-20 hours ago. No response yet.

Frostlight
04-02-2013, 08:46 PM
I've been sitting in the Live Chat queue for around 8-10 hours total today just trying to get this resolved. The agent tried several times the first time I was able to get through but the server went down for that stability update...ended up waiting another 4-5 hours now and still in queue...of course, it's past their work hours so we'll see what happens.

I'd be insanely pissed by this point, but at least I can play unlike some of the others, so there's that at least...

:Edit: And fixed! Just had to wait in the live chat queue all day.

Ironpiper
04-02-2013, 10:59 PM
I was also able to get the pre-order items, just not the Digital Deluxe items. Not QQ'ing, just adding my name to the list.

ryantryin
04-02-2013, 11:00 PM
I've been sitting in the Live Chat queue for around 8-10 hours total today just trying to get this resolved. The agent tried several times the first time I was able to get through but the server went down for that stability update...ended up waiting another 4-5 hours now and still in queue...of course, it's past their work hours so we'll see what happens.

I'd be insanely pissed by this point, but at least I can play unlike some of the others, so there's that at least...

:Edit: And fixed! Just had to wait in the live chat queue all day.

Youre lucky. I did the same both in game and in live chat - had a GM tell me I'm now flagged to get my Deluxe items.

Not appearing still :/

I also see that the issue with people's deluxe items/pre-order items did not appear on the patch notes for the recent downtime. I hope this is resolved soon. At least they doing something with the arkfalls and ammo.

ryantryin
04-02-2013, 11:01 PM
I was also able to get the pre-order items, just not the Digital Deluxe items. Not QQ'ing, just adding my name to the list.

Youre not qq'ing. You paid approximately $40 extra for that stuff. You have a right to raise awareness on this issue.

Plaztic
04-02-2013, 11:56 PM
Mine did not show up in the in-game store either to claim... :(

Solace
04-03-2013, 12:42 AM

Same and all I get from the helpful community id to check items clain like I am ******ed or something... seriously still waiting for an official word on this because I would like the stuff I paid for lol (fyi IT IS NOT IN Item claim) But aside from that I love the game end exploring it so far.

Draemos
04-03-2013, 12:45 AM
I pre-ordered the Deluxe Edition.
I have been able to claim all pre-order items.
Of the Deluxe Edition items, I have only been able to claim the Dodge Challenger RT car (NO color option).

No Ark Infiltrator outfit.
No "Hydra" rocket launcher.
No rare sentinel shield.
No +5 inventory slots.
No 30-day XP/script boosts.
No in-game Badlands Drifter title

Game is still fun...but still want these items since I paid for them...patiently waiting.

Same here.

Neokro
04-03-2013, 01:41 AM
Same issue here, no DD items, but I have claimed my pre-order items and my Ark Hunter items, so the only items I actually paid for, are missing :)

Hope they fix this soon, I want that outfit :o

iceviper
04-03-2013, 02:54 AM
Same here.

Same here I want what I payed for!!!

Mike JezZ
04-03-2013, 02:56 AM
I got my key for Defiance april 1st.

I got my key for the pre order stuff april 2nd.

Mordekai
04-03-2013, 03:11 AM
I have everything it seems. My problem is that i did get a red quad instead of my red challenger. I already made up a ticket. No ersponse yet.

EvilBunny
04-03-2013, 03:20 AM
I can't remember what the DDE pack even gives me. I've entered to many codes @_@

Vaclav
04-03-2013, 03:22 AM
:mad:Bought DD from TRION on FEb 23 2013 and have no Digital Deluxe items in game... from all the previous posts, TRION needs to do the right thing , fix this **** and give us all an uber gift for putting up with their screw up...:p

oh yes i did do what this post said to do http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?15148-Missing-Pre-order-Items&highlight=missing+digital+deluxe+items but been waiting and waiting and waiting...

anyone else notice the false info on the contact page?

Drake
04-03-2013, 04:50 AM

does it feel good talk **** ?
there are no keys from TRION page ...

Wolfy
04-03-2013, 07:10 AM
Gotta say is lame we have to go so long time to wait for something we already paid for .. and now live chat is not even working for me -_-

And no reply on my ticket yet ..

Cowchmonkey
04-03-2013, 07:12 AM
sent them an email as live chat wasnt working and still no responce and i sent it yesterday

Arkayn
04-03-2013, 07:54 AM
I opened a live chat, took about 1h30 to get someone and they were able to give me most of the deluxe bonus, only missing the 30-days boost and the title which should be there in a few hours said the live chat rep.

Wolfy
04-03-2013, 07:58 AM
I opened a live chat, took about 1h30 to get someone and they were able to give me most of the deluxe bonus, only missing the 30-days boost and the title which should be there in a few hours said the live chat rep.Was that today? cause here now when i'm trying to do it all i get is a pop up window with nothing in it.

scruffyhobbit
04-03-2013, 07:59 AM
I got everything I ordered.

1- You do NOT get the items until you leave the tutorial area.
2- you must go to the ingame store and use the claim items button at the bottom.
3- you MAY have to manually add the codes from Steam to your TRION WORLDS account directly.

Instead of running the install through steam, I clicked on the little link they have there for the GAME KEYS, all of my keys were there which I then opened up my TRION account (since I have rift) and added all the codes there including my code for the rift expansion. Once I got out of the tutorial, the store opened up and everything was there.

If you HAVE added the codes manually to your trion account, then you'll probably need to speak with support.

xlaw
04-03-2013, 08:01 AM
I on the waiting for game delivery, i not residence in USA. Hope when i receive you guys already receive the gifts ^^

Arkayn
04-03-2013, 08:03 AM
Was that today? cause here now when i'm trying to do it all i get is a pop up window with nothing in it.

Yes it was today i click on live chat about 5 min after they opened, if nothing is happening when you click on live chat, i would suggest clearing browsing history or try an other browser (i had to do that my self, chrome was not working for me )

Drake
04-03-2013, 08:45 AM
I got everything I ordered.

1- You do NOT get the items until you leave the tutorial area.
2- you must go to the ingame store and use the claim items button at the bottom.
3- you MAY have to manually add the codes from Steam to your TRION WORLDS account directly.

Instead of running the install through steam, I clicked on the little link they have there for the GAME KEYS, all of my keys were there which I then opened up my TRION account (since I have rift) and added all the codes there including my code for the rift expansion. Once I got out of the tutorial, the store opened up and everything was there.

If you HAVE added the codes manually to your trion account, then you'll probably need to speak with support.

1- left long time ago
2- they wasnt there
3- purchates from TRION page directly not get any codes

4- if you have no idea dont talk :(

Plaztic
04-03-2013, 09:09 AM
1- left long time ago
2- they wasnt there
3- purchates from TRION page directly not get any codes

4- if you have no idea dont talk :(

Exactly!

I'm not in the Tutorial. Checked the store and picked up all my hunter items NO DD items. I bought mine from Trion itself...

scruffyhobbit
04-03-2013, 09:51 AM
Exactly!

I'm not in the Tutorial. Checked the store and picked up all my hunter items NO DD items. I bought mine from Trion itself...

so then how about y'all contact trion directly instead of posting on the message boards as if there are people here who can fix it...all we can do is tell you:

"uhh, ours works"
"user error" or
"mine don't work either"
"I spoke with support, it's now fixed"

you don't go to your auto mechanic when you need surgery do you? don't go to message boards when in game items don't work as there is only so much we could tell you. I'm sorry your stuff isn't working, I'd be upset too, but take it up with the right people.

LadyChaos
04-03-2013, 09:59 AM
so then how about y'all contact trion directly instead of posting on the message boards as if there are people here who can fix it...all we can do is tell you:

"uhh, ours works"
"user error" or
"mine don't work either"

you don't go to your auto mechanic when you need surgery do you? don't go to message boards when in game items don't work as there is only so much we could tell you. I'm sorry your stuff isn't working, I'd be upset too, but take it up with the right people.

We have. We have put in tickets and support Questions for the FAQ and bug reports and opened live chat windows and sent mail. The point is no one seems to have been answered. The reason people are posting here is if someone has received a response and can be helpful to post that info.

This is a problem for those who DD from trion as we have no DD code to input its done on Trion's side. I'm an hour form my promised "answer in 24 hours" I don't think they will make the time IMO. The live chat will not connect I think it's turned off or completly bogged down.

Wolfy
04-03-2013, 10:02 AM
We have. We have put in tickets and support Questions for the FAQ and bug reports and opened live chat windows and sent mail. The point is no one seems to have been answered. The reason people are posting here is if someone has received a response and can be helpful to post that info.

This is a problem for those who DD from trion as we have no DD code to input its done on Trion's side. I'm an hour form my promised "answer in 24 hours" I don't think they will make the time IMO. The live chat will not connect I think it's turned off or completly bogged down.Been more then 24 hours from when i made my ticket about it and have yet to get reply.. but now i'm in line for live chat so .. meh hoping it will fixed >-<

Draemos
04-03-2013, 10:03 AM

"uhh, ours works"
"user error" or
"mine don't work either"

How bout you quit being useless and get out of this thread.

scruffyhobbit
04-03-2013, 10:03 AM

This is a problem for those who DD from trion as we have no DD code to input its done on Trion's side. I'm an hour form my promised "answer in 24 hours" I don't think they will make the time IMO. The live chat will not connect I think it's turned off or completly bogged down.

That's surprising, I had issues with Rift back in the day and they handled the problem over live chat in a few minutes...and I think it was regarding CE / promo items.

They're probably well aware of the issue, completely swamped with complaints, are working on it and everyone will get the items they paid for I'd guess by the end of the week. I can imagine the frustration (i'd be pissed myself), but it also appears there are no mods here, and you don't want devs here as that'll mean they aren't working the issue.

Look at the bright side, at least it's not a SimCity launch, at least we can play the opening day.

LadyChaos
04-03-2013, 10:09 AM
That's surprising, I had issues with Rift back in the day and they handled the problem over live chat in a few minutes...and I think it was regarding CE / promo items.

They're probably well aware of the issue, completely swamped with complaints, are working on it and everyone will get the items they paid for I'd guess by the end of the week. I can imagine the frustration (i'd be pissed myself), but it also appears there are no mods here, and you don't want devs here as that'll mean they aren't working the issue.

Look at the bright side, at least it's not a SimCity launch, at least we can play the opening day.

I'm pretty patient about account dramas they almost always get cleared up. I can see from reading most of this thread people are getting more and more frustrated with both TRION CS and fellow community members. I know some of the replies are not helpful, but if you ask yourself were they sincerely trying to help and not being rude, then try to go easy on them.

For those with the white live chat window... I had to use Iex... firefox wont seem to let it through for anything last 2 days, even though I used it 4 days ago to update my account info with them. So try another browser or follow the troubleshooting instructions to reset cookies they offer from the live chat support page.

From using IEx I'm now on a 57h queue so we'll see how this goes, But I still have not received in game support response submitted yesterday 24 hours ago and the email, etc. They have to be swamped for sure.

It is helpful that someone responded CS is whats required to fix it. It's a lot of people that are gonna be in that queue then.

EDIT: the queue says 1.5 hours from time it took me to write this post

scruffyhobbit
04-03-2013, 10:12 AM
I'm pretty patient about account dramas they almost always get cleared up. I can see from reading most of this thread people are getting more and more frustrated with both TRION CS and fellow community members. I know some of the replies are not helpful, but if you ask yourself were they sincerely trying to help and not being rude, then try to go easy on them.

For those with the white live chat window... I had to use Iex... firefox wont seem to let it through for anything last 2 days, even though I used it 4 days ago to update my account info with them. So try another browser or follow the troubleshooting instructions to reset cookies they offer from the live chat support page.

From using IEx I'm not on a 57h queue so we'll see how this goes, But I still have not received in game support response submitted yesterday 24 hours ago and the email, etc. They have to be swamped for sure.

It is helpful that someone responded CS is whats required to fix it. It's a lot of people that are gonna be in that queue then.

It's also a multiplatform game, so if there are collectors ed console games, they may have the same problems too.

Upgrade
04-03-2013, 10:24 AM
Unless the hydra cannon is super op the boat may have passed on that...it was meant to give us a small headstart so to speak....i now have better weapons than a single fire rocket...soo i'm going to be wanting the difference from my DDE to standard in game currency

Neokro
04-03-2013, 01:13 PM

"uhh, ours works"
"user error" or
"mine don't work either"

1. Players can post anything they want on the forum that is game related.
2. I have already contacted Trion support.
3. I came here to post about my items being missing and that I ordered through Trion to see if other people had the same issue or if it was just me.
4. Use your brain.

Beer Drinker Jones
04-03-2013, 01:21 PM

"uhh, ours works"
"user error" or
"mine don't work either"

I'm glad i found this thread and know it's not just me...still

LadyChaos
04-03-2013, 01:28 PM
just to update those trying to get their DD upgrades from TRION they did fix it easy peasy after waiting on the live chat queue. It's about hour and half etc... here is link to the thread with my script etc if anyone needs that info, which also addresses the missing title problems as well.

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?13320-Badlands-Drifter-missing/page3

Grimwyrd
04-03-2013, 01:35 PM
I was also in this boat. Got the Dodge and the arkfall code items, but not the Digitial Deluxe.

I went to Trion's live chat support, waited in queue for almost 2 hours, gave them my email, and they fixed it right up (except for the Badlands Drifter title, which they said they were having problems with).

Most importantly, I got my 30-days of scrip and XP bonus, which is the main reason I bought Deluxe.

Neokro
04-03-2013, 01:35 PM
just to update those trying to get their DD upgrades from TRION they did fix it easy peasy after waiting on the live chat queue. It's about hour and half etc... here is link to the thread with my script etc if anyone needs that info, which also addresses the missing title problems as well.

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?13320-Badlands-Drifter-missing/page3

Thank you very much for this LadyChaos, I have submitted a ticket to support as I am stuck at work for the next 7 hours, but if nothing has been sorted once I get home I will open live chat, or perhaps even if I get a quiet time at work I will try to do it here :)

Plaztic
04-04-2013, 07:02 AM
submitted a ticket on the first day, still have yet to receive my DD items... :mad:

Well, after waiting in chat for over 2 hours I final got in and received my items, although I didnt get the title due to a bug or something I was told by the GM?? Not sure what that is about but what ever...
Of course by the time I received the shield and rocket launcher they where pretty much useless... LOL!

Katastroph
04-05-2013, 02:39 PM
I havent received my DD content from trion on either.. ive submitted a ticket everyday since release and no info.. i dont even need the stuff now which is BS.. i honestly feel ripped off i ordered from trion because i didnt think there would be problems :p

Iscario
04-05-2013, 02:44 PM
I was also in the same position, but after I managed to get the live chat working on at least one browser it was half sorted. What worries me is that while I got the items on my highest ego level character on a second character there was no sign of them yet again. I'm really hoping its just a time factor thing where in a few hours they'll turn up. otherwise I'm starting to think I'll have seriously wasted my money on the extras that were missing for the time when they would have been of most use and fun.

psiic
04-05-2013, 10:31 PM
Yup same issue still have not received my my digital deluxe items. I too purchased through Trion's website way back when it first went up for sale.

Oh and I totally agree with the other people that feel screwed over by Trion on this.

If they don't think of a real good way of making this right I wish them luck when they go trying to sell us the Archage pre-order.

LassiterRL
04-05-2013, 11:25 PM
Bought through Trion, got the Challenger that sounds like a toyota stuck in 2nd gear, and the code hunter items, but no deluxe edition items so paid $100 for nothing no items at all from that.
Dont think i'll be buying any dlc if this is how they work, and request a refund of the extra $50.

Babai
04-05-2013, 11:47 PM
Well, "Badlands Drifter" title was already removed from DDE according to live chat.

After a little research into the issue I have found that the Badlands Drifter title has been moved to the Collector's Edition and is not currently, or going to be in the future, available for Digital Deluxe editions.
So, unless their support representatives somewhat misinformed, i definitely won't buying any other deluxe editions from Trion.

Baerrwin
04-06-2013, 12:23 AM
Well, "Badlands Drifter" title was already removed from DDE according to live chat.

So, unless their support representatives somewhat misinformed, i definitely won't buying any other deluxe editions from Trion.

Funny their page selling Digital deluxe currently says:

Collector's Outfit - Ark Infiltrator
“Hydra” Rocket Launcher
Rare VBI Sentinel Shield
"+5" Inventory Space
30-Day XP Boost
30-Day Scrip Boost
Unique Vehicle Color
In-game title: Badlands Drifter

The thing in bold is the title still being advertized
The things in Italics are the stuff I still haven't gotten on any character.

HaloBraker
04-06-2013, 12:53 AM
3 days and all iv got back from Trion was a ****y auto response e mail that didn't even cover the fking problem still no DDE items and I'm starting to get peeved :mad:

Quiz
04-06-2013, 07:28 AM
Where is my free copy of RIFT? Where is my promised free items in Defiance DIGITAL DELUXE edition?
I want them now please.

I made a support ticket but after waiting several days I got a real SCUMBAG reply full of irrellevant links.

Very bad service.

HaloBraker
04-06-2013, 08:07 AM
This is getting stupid still nothing so Bump!

Bentisto
04-06-2013, 11:28 AM
Anyone who still has issues with the deluxe or other items try the live chat!

Babai
04-06-2013, 11:48 AM
Anyone who still has issues with the deluxe or other items try the live chat!
I tried. They just told me that item i paid for removed from DDE and moved to CE.
And they still continue to advertise it on a store page.

Kleptobrainiac
04-06-2013, 02:19 PM
Anybody heard of any other quick tricks to get these items? (Bump)

Dwane
04-06-2013, 03:40 PM
I preordered at gamazavr.ru and i get only some items (not all). Later i checked for seasonpass code (was released with game) and i found also preorder code. So i had 2 separate codes for DDE, one code for DDE itself and other for preorder bonusses.

Feyniphia
04-06-2013, 05:09 PM

Weird, for me I got:

GM Rythil: Thanks for contacting Trion Worlds Customer Support. My name is GM Rythil. I'm happy to look into your issue for you today.
Feyniphia: Hi!
GM Rythil: How may I assist you today?
Feyniphia: When I bought Defiance - Digital Deluxe Edition, I noticed the title: Badlands Drifter was missing.
GM Rythil: I can certainly understand how that can be frustrating. I will be more than happy to assist you with that! In order to do so, I’m going to need to collect some information from you.

Is the e-mail on this chat linked to the account in question, or is there another e-mail related to this issue? If there is another e-mail related, may I please have that information?
Feyniphia: *@*
GM Rythil: Great, thanks! Just a moment while I retrieve your account information.
Feyniphia: Very well.
GM Rythil: I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with Missing Badlands Drifter title. Our development team is aware of and working to address this issue, and we hope to have a fix in place soon!

As always, we appreciate that you discovered the issue and brought it to our attention. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have additional questions or concerns.
GM Rythil: May I assist you with anything else today?
Feyniphia: Alright, I will wait until the problem is fixed. I don't need anything else; Thank you for your time. :)
Feyniphia: Have a good day sir!
You have disconnected.

russell733
04-06-2013, 05:31 PM
I could care less about the title, its the inventory slots and the 30 day boosts and the ark infiltrator suit I want, but have sent in 2 tickets so far and no results, just emails telling me where to claim them and other stuff I already know

Auxilare
04-06-2013, 05:48 PM
Just bumping this a little.. I still havent recieved any of the Deluxe Edition Items...
Got a reply on my ticket to support that I wrote on the 2nd...
The reply didn't do me much good..
Fun thing, when I do get all the items.. They will mostly be trashed, cause its starting gear :)
except for title and clothes tough..

Response Via Email (GM Giant)
Hello,

Thank you for contacting us regarding Defiance and for your continued support of Defiance and Trion Worlds.

In the event that you have not been following our executive producer, Nathan Richardsson's, state of the game updates I ask that you please take a moment to review the information lined below. If you have not already linked your Xbox or PS3 to your Trion Worlds account then please go to http://www.defiance.com/linked in order to do so.
http://community.defiance.com/en/2013/04/03/the-day-of-defiance-is-here-what-beautiful-baby-of-ours-it-is/
http://community.defiance.com/en/2013/04/04/day-2-in-the-life-of-defiance-little-bit-of-humble-little-bit-of-cautious/
http://community.defiance.com/en/2013/04/05/theme-of-day-3-dont-do-the-same-thing-over-and-over-and-expect-different-results/
Nathan is committed to updating you all on the status of the game and is much more eloquent than am I.

It is our sincere hope that by the time you have received this message that your issue has since been resolved.

Excess
04-06-2013, 05:58 PM
I got all the items except from the title and the unique vehicle color thing.

Excess
04-06-2013, 06:27 PM
I tried. They just told me that item i paid for removed from DDE and moved to CE.
And they still continue to advertise it on a store page.

Well they can't just remove items from the DDE like that either way. If they advertise something, they're actually forced by law to supply it, unless they previously stated before the pre-orders were possible that they removed the said items from the DDE and put them in the CE. Even so, the advertising should've been removed.

I'm not gonna go too deep into this with anyone, but, there are certain laws concerning advertising an item and then not supplying it after the customers have bought and paid for it, even for digital products, regardless of where they're sold from. :)

I don't care that much to be honest but it's the principal of the matter.

Chewsboyyy
04-08-2013, 11:08 AM
This is a bit of a joke now to be honest, I too along with everyone else have posted tickets, tried the live chat and now email. All the responses you get are completely useless and tell you to claim the items from the "claim item" section of the store.

WE KNOW THIS WE JUST WANT OUR DELUXE ITEMS!!!!

People have paid extra to have these items and xp-boosts surely they must know its a common problem by now and should of fixed it.

Conneri
04-08-2013, 11:16 AM
I did not receive my DDE items at launch either. I used the web interface on Trion's website to send a request in and had them the next day. For others having issues here's my exact wording in case it helps:

This went to Defiance - Account Billing/Support

I ordered the DDE of Defiance off the Trion website, but I have yet to receive any DDE items. I did receive the Pre-Order items, however.

response:

Thank you for contacting us regarding Defiance. I apologize for any difficulty you may have experienced thus far, and am happy to have been of assistance.

I have updated your account so you should have all the digital deluxe items. You will need to visit the Defiance Store and click on claim items to receive the reset of your items.

Thank you for your continued support of Trion Worlds and for playing Defiance.

Was really pretty simple. My guess is the difference being that I said I had received some items (meaning I knew where to look and he could skip the 'have you tried turning it on and off again' answers).

Chewsboyyy
04-08-2013, 11:32 AM
LOL ill try connect to the support chat again and have another ago, last time i waited for an hour then kept connecting and disconnecting so struggled to get my point across untill i gave up and just left. Good to know some people are having some luck.

Conneri
04-08-2013, 11:40 AM
LOL ill try connect to the support chat again and have another ago, last time i waited for an hour then kept connecting and disconnecting so struggled to get my point across untill i gave up and just left. Good to know some people are having some luck.
Heh, that's why I did the web form. I wasn't really enjoying the issues with live chat either. :) Good Luck!

Elrian
04-12-2013, 06:06 PM
I have the same issue, received all the pre-order bonuses even the EGO rating unlocks but not the Digital Deluxe items...

Submitted a ticket, let's wait and see I guess...

Kaigow
04-12-2013, 06:21 PM
My ticket for missing Digital Deluxe items sat for four days.
So yesterday I got in line on Live Chat, and the staff member got me set up as best he could.
The only thing that didn't come through after attaching the items to my account was the lock box and title.
Better than nothing when all is said and done.

Quiz
04-13-2013, 06:54 AM
I have recieved Rift now!

Still dont see the special color vehicel or title from Deluxe tho.

Elrian
04-13-2013, 12:28 PM
Received an answer to my ticket and the missing DDE items in less than 6 hours.

Thumbs up to Trion Support. :D

Kleptobrainiac
04-13-2013, 05:46 PM
Took me a few emails & about a week but I have received everything except the boosts from the DDE & the 'thank you' boosts that were just sent. Not a big deal, so whatever. I shall now cease complaining.